Television It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

OleBoiii

Best intros:

kiristao

I have just started watching this series. It's a bit cringe but I can't stop watching it. Am on season 4 right now.
Does it continue in the same way or is it any different??

Woodzy

I have just started watching this series. It's a bit cringe but I can't stop watching it. Am on season 4 right now.
Does it continue in the same way or is it any different??
It gets better, with a slight drop off in the last few seasons.

Nothing really changes that much but you do find over the course of the entire thing the characters develop quite a lot. Mac and Dennis specifically come across way differently towards the end compared to the first few seasons.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
It was #DennisWeek on the official Twitter account this week, and Glenn Howerton live tweeted through the DENNIS System and An Erotic Life episodes. Some funny/interesting tidbits of info came out. I never knew he's married to the lady who plays Kaylee from the DENNIS System ep!

Oldyella

Best intros:

That go for it intro is amazing. And the song is almost permanently stuck in my head as a jingle!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Never heard of it until Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney bought Wrexham FC.

Just happened to see a tweet today about what they've done with the club recently and I thought I'd give it a go.

Just watched first episode "The gang gets racist". Funny.

And being as I've watched half of Netflix in the last year, good to have something new.

Oldyella

Never heard of it until Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney bought Wrexham FC.

Just happened to see a tweet today about what they've done with the club recently and I thought I'd give it a go.

Just watched first episode "The gang gets racist". Funny.

And being as I've watched half of Netflix in the last year, good to have something new.
It really takes off in the second season and the introduction of Danny Devito. Its quality, best sitcom ever imo.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Tbf it's always sunny is not that heavily promoted in the UK. More people will be familiar with Mrs Brown's Boys which is exactly the UK kicked out of the UN.
Watched a bit of an episode once. Absolute shite. (UN, EU?)

You're right about the lack of awareness in the UK though. Don't think ever shown here (I've never had SKY or any link to US shows that weren't shown on standard channels (got to watch Hill Street Blues, Cheers, Mash as shown here later), until got Netflix to help me through lockdown).

It's like me saying to an American "you've never seen 'The day today' or 'Father Ted' or 'Black books'? Have a word with yourself".

But then I'd look pretentious.
Because of the implication.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Watched a bit of an episode once. Absolute shite. (UN, EU?)

You're right about the lack of awareness in the UK though. Don't think ever shown here (I've never had SKY or any link to US shows that weren't shown on standard channels (got to watch Hill Street Blues, Cheers, Mash as shown here later), until got Netflix to help me through lockdown).

It's like me saying to an American "you've never seen 'The day today' or 'Father Ted' or 'Black books'? Have a word with yourself".

But then I'd look pretentious.
I was just messing with you, guy. Hearing someone new has found this gem of a show is always cause for celebration; I wish I could go back and watch it all for the first time again. With regards to my previous reply, I can only assume you've yet to see The Gang Buys a Boat episode... :p Happy watching!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"I found him turning tricks in the scrap metal yard."

When you think no-one is lower than Cricket, remember there is clientele in the scrap metal yard looking to bang Cricket.