It's Coming Home watch | 2024 WE GO AGAIN

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
We invented brexit and we invented the world cup.

Home it comes!

Bobade

Ah yes the satire excuse . I wondered when it would appear. Trump ( remember him) claimed he was being satirical when advised bleach drinking or intense introduction of ultra Violet light via the anus to deal with Covid .
This is better. You've took his trick, flipped it round and done it back to him.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Ah yes the satire excuse . I wondered when it would appear. Trump ( remember him) claimed he was being satirical when advised bleach drinking or intense introduction of ultra Violet light via the anus to deal with Covid .

You've let the whole country down in this thread. How can we laugh at the English when you are taking all the heat from them? Outrageous.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Meh. Satire is meant to be witty. Not monumentally stupid.
Seeing how you failed to pick up that it was satire, despite how very on the nose it was, I can only imagine the “witty” satire you’re on about involves bright stickers and talking very slowly:p

DoctorEvil

Oh, I have no expectation that England will win this tournament. I'm just goofing around.

My favorite bit of the game's history is how 'soccer' is actually British street slang from the 19th century.
I got a few great football trivia from the podcast I mentioned in my previous post. My favourite two:
- The football rivalry betweet Argentina and Uruguay begun in 1870, when the cricket clubs of Buenos Aires and Montevideo decides to hold a football match to honor queen Victoria. (Obviously the players were originally from great Britain.)
- Egypt planned to participate in the 1930 world cup. There were no qualifications then. You only needed to show up. Unfortunately, they missed their boat connection in Europe, and had to cancel.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Seeing how you failed to pick up that it was satire, despite how very on the nose it was, I can only imagine the “witty” satire you’re on about involves bright stickers and talking very slowly:p
Not so.If it was intended as satire he needs to try harder.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
I'll feel bad laughing at them while you're in the corner taking the shame spotlight away from them. Our ancestors died so we could have our freedom to laugh at them, stop disrespecting our patriots.
I despise patriots.

Carolina Red

Staff
I got a few great football trivia from the podcast I mentioned in my previous post. My favourite two:
- The football rivalry betweet Argentina and Uruguay begun in 1870, when the cricket clubs of Buenos Aires and Montevideo decides to hold a football match to honor queen Victoria. (Obviously the players were originally from great Britain.)
- Egypt planned to participate in the 1930 world cup. There were no qualifications then. You only needed to show up. Unfortunately, they missed their boat connection in Europe, and had to cancel.
This is great content. Thank you