It's Coming Home watch | 2024 WE GO AGAIN

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Ah yes the satire excuse . I wondered when it would appear. Trump ( remember him) claimed he was being satirical when advised bleach drinking or intense introduction of ultra Violet light via the anus to deal with Covid .
:lol:

CallyRed

England best performing team in group stage.
2022 World Cup group stage winners. It's coming home.

Revan

Assumptionman
England best performing team in group stage.
2022 World Cup group stage winners. It's coming home.
Shaky against US but great in the other two matches. I think England has the best overall squad, and are my favorites.

Just hope that Southgate continues to play to his player strengths, not go to that 3-5-2, and is not scared of making changes (Rashford for Sterling, Foden/Grealish for Mount). Regardless, England has essentially no weaknesses, and no reason to fear anyone.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i think if england end up not winning the tournament it’s only because we decided to eventually boycott the competition.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Lads it’s obviously coming home I’m getting the tattoo tomorrow

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is anyone else getting teared up just thinking about it coming home?

I just.. Sorry I'm so emotional right now

Resonance

Have already booked the day off work after the final, when England win it, I'm going to get absolutely trollied and stay up all night watching old British Empire videos on youtube whilst listening to Rule Britannia on repeat.

Pickle85

Finally, I'm so pleased it's definitely happening. It's been a journey with some wrong turns and a few breakdowns but at last it's...coming...home.

croadyman

Refuse to look past Senegal,that Iceland experience clearly burnt me about underestimating teams

colombianmancunian

After the 2002 England squad, this is the best squad I have seen from England. You never had have a bigger chance to win it. France will be a test.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
It's going to happen sooner or later. England are too big of a footballing country to have gone this long without winning a tournament, by luck or by pure ability. My only worry if I was an England fan would be that they're very yin and yang. Can look very good in one game, and then put out a USA performance or a Scotland performance in the Euro's.

kaiz

Before Rashford, the last time a Man United players scored 3 or more goals for England in a World Cup is 1966 (Sir Bobby Charlton). After this World Cup, Mbappe will finally change the Lingard's posters in his bedroom to Rashfords'. It's coming home.

croadyman

After the 2002 England squad, this is the best squad I have seen from England. You never had have a bigger chance to win it. France will be a test.
What's all this France talk,this is why other nations think we come across as arrogant

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Sir Harry Kane to score and assist Sir Harry Maguire I reckon.

Lecland07

Refuse to look past Senegal,that Iceland experience clearly burnt me about underestimating teams
This team is a hell of a lot better than that England side, though.

The midfield for that game was Rooney, Dier and Alli. Dreadful. Not even sure that was better than Iceland's midfield, to be honest.

Irwin99

France, then probably Portugal or Spain and then Brazil or Argentina or the Netherlands. That's quite a difficult run.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I can feel it coming home in the air tonight, oh lord

And I've been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord

Can you feel it coming home in the air tonight? oh lord

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
If England win this tournament I won't complain. If they can beat France, then one of Spain/Portugal/Morocco and then whoever is in the final (Brazil or Argentina)... It's well deserved.

Irwin99

Perfect, no one can cry about an easy run in.
Yup. That's the only question mark I have about this England team. I can only think of the Germany result in the Euros where I thought they beat a nation with that kind of aura/pedigree in Southgate's tenure

Already the commentators are talking about using a back three vs France :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
How dignified in victory. None of that excessive over the top celebrations. Top professionals and human beings.

Xaviboy

Havnt been tested at all in this world cup. One game against USA and looked shaky most of the game.

Senegal, Wales and Iran are championship level at best.