Other iTunes country advice / payment question

Drawfull

I'll try and be concise, but I've come into a problem with iTunes. It's taken them 7 years, but now I have the following issue which I think I have caused inadvertently:

I moved to Spain in 2013 I think. At around the same time, I changed my UK bank address (Lloyds as it happens) to my Spanish address. This presented an issue for me with iTunes because, for one reason or another, I didn't want to change my iTunes country.

So, I pillocked the address on my iTunes account (It checks only the numbers from your address so this is easy to do (that's why they ask for the house number and numbers from your postcode when you make a payment with a company over the phone)) and it's been fine ever since...

This year, the Spanish broadcaster Movistar lost the rights to Premier League footy, and DAZN acquired them. Despite signing up to it, DAZN are shit - the quality is really bad.

Therefore, I bought a subscription to NOW TV through iTunes (I also sub to BT Sport, but that's even more complicated). I

Now I think they (Apple) have cottoned on (through a combination of having NOW TV and Apple) and my 'UK' pillocked card has been declined. I cannot fix the address, I don't want to change country.

For now, i.e., today, I bought a gift card off Amazon UK and that's added correctly. It will also be used before they try my 'declined' card provided there is balance available. I can't be arsed with illegal streams; what I have works and is no effort.

The question I have is, would you risk adding a decent balance via gift cards or just go day to day? I buy a lot of iTunes movies and obviously there's the NOW TV subscription that I don't want to lapse. Will iTunes maybe block my account completely if I carry on?

With reference to other options, since the powers that be moved the satellites about, the UK TV suppliers down here want me to go IPTV (the dishes required for Sky are mahoosive now). But that brings with it a whole host of other issues.