Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nah, too late for that. Bid should have already gone in, inter won't sell if they can't replace him

Norris

I can see why we want him. Hope we do sign him though. Would be vital to our goal scoring this season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Perisic had a price. Inter didn't refuse to sell, they set a price. United didn't want him bad enough to pay it
I never said they refused to sell, Inter owners had a price and didn't budge no matter what. Very easy for Suning to refuse our offers.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Watched him yesterday again. I do see why Mourinho likes him and he set up the last goal very well. I am pretty sure he would not be good as a wing back though, he does not seem to have a defensive instinct. I don't think we will buy him, and agree above that Keita Balde would likely not affect that.

Kidders

I've lost track of Inter's transfers, but they sure seem busy, what forward options do they have if they let Perisic go ?
It looks like they are interested in Kieta who plays wide, so is he a replacement ?

Litch

Only a few days to go but everything already been sorted accept the price and by all accounts we were already close. Wouldn't take much to push this over the line if both parties agree.

Irrational.

Perisic has joined the legends Sneijder, Vidal, Garay and Gaitan. He will continue to be linked to us until the end of his career. Which according to some posters here should be about next year anyway.

Rake

Let's be honest, If we wanted Perisic that bad, we would have signed him a while ago.

Deal is still possible, but to say that we went all in and failed is laughable. We probably decided that for the miney being asked., we are better off waiting until the winter/summer

Dave46

Let's be honest, If we wanted Perisic that bad, we would have signed him a while ago.

Deal is still possible, but to say that we went all in and failed is laughable. We probably decided that for the miney being asked., we are better off waiting until the winter/summer
Thank you:)

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Only a few days to go but everything already been sorted accept the price and by all accounts we were already close. Wouldn't take much to push this over the line if both parties agree.
What exactly are you basing this on?

In fact all reports point to the contrary.

United made one bid far below what Inter wanted and never came back for him again.

Canagel

Any chance this deal might happen before the end of the window? What's the latest?

Adnan

Talent Spotter

United made one bid far below what Inter wanted and never came back for him again.
Based on what Simon Stone of the BBC tweeted. He said, "United were close to a fee but Inter dug their heels in"

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Which is the same state we supposedly were in 4 weeks ago.

This move ain't happening.

It's been dead in the water for at least a month now.
Simon Mullock thinks we're still trying to sign him.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We won't.

We have made one solitary bid according to Di Marzio. That was almost two months ago. I'd trust Do Marzio over Italian league transfers than this Mullock fellow.
Wether you trust Di Marzio or anybody else is irrelevant to what I'm saying. We're dealing with Inter who are owned by a group that is wealthier than us. They have a price and won't budge.

Litch

Facts? Reports? And you question what I base my information on? my point was it's easier to start the discussions from a negative position than not one at all when the window is coming to an end.....

Status
Not open for further replies.