Ivan Perisic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It was blatantly obvious. He was nowhere near good enough. I compared him to Young even then and people didn't seem too impressed with me. Either way what a Croatian guy thinks is utterly irrelevant. The arguments for Perisic are getting weirder and weirder.
You must've made posts on here before we signed Depay, about why he wasn't good for us?

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You must've made posts on here before we signed Depay, about why he wasn't good for us?
I did but that's not really relevant now. Point is being Croatian doesn't make you right. It just makes you Croatian who's watched him a lot and the possibility of being horribly biased towards said player.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If the general point is the same, more details or not, it's got the same idea. Some rate him and some don't.
'He's shit' in comparison to giving specifics like 'close control, dribbling' etc is a big difference.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I did but that's not really relevant now. Point is being Croatian doesn't make you right. It just makes you Croatian who's watched him a lot and the possibility of being horribly biased towards said player.
It's relevant, can you show me the post or should I look for it myself? Shouldn't be too difficult finding it in the Depay thread assuming it's there..

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
It's relevant, can you show me the post or should I look for it myself? Shouldn't be too difficult finding it in the Depay thread assuming it's there..
:lol:

It's utterly irrelevant. You made a shit point and got called up on it. Now you just keep digging. But since you're being so anal here's one of my posts :

He's never looked all that convincing whenever I have seen him play. If we're signing a winger we need some in the Hazard mould who can go past players for fun and cause all sorts of panic. Depay just isn't that kind of player.

I'd be more than happy going to next season with Young, Mata, Di Maria, Januzaj and Nani as our options. I don't think Depay has it in him to even reach the level Young did let alone reach Nani's level.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
:lol:

It's utterly irrelevant. You made a shit point and got called up on it. Now you just keep digging. But since you're being so anal here's one of my posts :
Saying people who watch Perisic play on a regular basis, 'hold a better understanding of his game' is not making a shit point. But ignorant fools like you wouldn't understand that.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I said the same thing too but it was almost pointless. I have always made my assertion on what I've seen.
Last year, when I said that I had watched enough of Renato Sanches not to want him here, it was the same boring stereotype.

I don't think people believe that United fans can actually watch other teams other United.
It's lazy beyond belief.

It's a desperate attempt to discredit people when logic has failed.

Another good example is Embolo. same crap. Then people watched him at the Euros.

Sometimes people actually watch someone and just have a different opinion. Nothing strange with that.

dichinero

It's lazy beyond belief.

It's a desperate attempt to discredit people when logic has failed.

Another good example is Embolo. same crap. Then people watched him at the Euros.

Sometimes people actually watch someone and just have a different opinion. Nothing strange with that.
The thing is, I've not seen anyone that has claimed to have seen him play calling him a terrible player. The stance has mostly been "I've seen him play and I don't think he is good enough, simple". Somehow that has been turned to the narrative that those that have seen him play but don't want him are claiming that he is worst player on the planet.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Saying people who watch Perisic play on a regular basis, 'hold a better understanding of his game' is not making a shit point. But ignorant fools like you wouldn't understand that.
Assuming people who don't want him, don't understand him or haven't watched him is obviously a shit point. Why people should give a shit what Croatians think is beyond me.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
The thing is, I've not seen anyone that has claimed to have seen him play calling him a terrible player. The stance has mostly been "I've seen him play and I don't think he is good enough, simple". Somehow that has been turned to the narrative that those that have seen him play but don't want him are claiming that he is worst player on the planet.
Exactly.

It's the most annoying thing about this whole saga. That and the 'But Jose wants him' brigade.

Friday can't come soon enough.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Assuming people who don't want him, don't understand him or haven't watched him is obviously a shit point. Why people should give a shit what Croatians think is beyond me.
They know how to go into specifics about a player's footballing abilities, which you obviously struggle with when it comes to Perisic. Juve fans like David Amoyal on twitter are deluded aswell I guess, due to them holding Perisic in high regard as a player.:rolleyes:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
They know how to go into specifics about a player's footballing abilities, which you obviously struggle with when it comes to Perisic.
Nope. You're just excellent at ignoring any and all reasoning for why people don't want him.

Juve fans like David Amoyal on twitter are deluded aswell I guess, due to them holding Perisic in high regard as a player.:rolleyes:
You've gone from "Jose rates him" to "Croatian poster on Redcafe rates him" to "Random Juve fan on Twitter rates him". Stop embarrassing yourself. This is cringe worthy stuff.

And in your blind love for Perisic you don't even realize that no ones called him shite. Just that he's either not good enough for United which is an entirely reasonable position to hold. Not some ridiculous opinion which needs an essay to debunk.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Nope. You're just excellent at ignoring any and all reasoning for why people don't want him.

You've gone from "Jose rates him" to "Croatian poster on Redcafe rates him" to "Random Juve fan on Twitter rates him". Stop embarrassing yourself. This is cringe worthy stuff.

And in your blind love for Perisic you don't even realize that no ones called him shite. Just that he's either not good enough for United which is an entirely reasonable position to hold. Not some ridiculous opinion which needs an essay to debunk.
You struggle to break down a footballers game from a technical aspect. I called you out on it before but you carry on with your rubbish.

One example of your ignorance was when you claimed 'Nani was on a different planet to Perisic' Embarrassing..

El-Manos

Folks, stop bumping this thread, it's getting people excited and ultimately nothing is happening.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You struggle to break down a footballers game from a technical aspect. I called you out on it before but you carry on with your rubbish.

One example of your ignorance was when you claimed 'Nani was on a different planet to Perisic' Embarrassing..
Breakdown of the technical aspects? Wut? I have given you plenty of reasons why I don't want him. It's not my problem you either don't remember them or choose to ignore them. And all the whole you keep keep coming with weirder and weirder reasons to sign Perisic. People are posting gifs of Perisic tracking back ffs:lol: as if that's going to convince anyone You're starting to remind me of Mad Winger, another poster obsessed with a fairly unremarkable player.

And that's not ignorance. That's a fact. Perisic is nowhere the level Nani was at his peak. If you weren't so in love with Perisic you'd realize that.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Breakdown of the technical aspects? Wut? I have given you plenty of reasons why I don't want him. It's not my problem you either don't remember them or choose to ignore them. And all the whole you keep keep coming with weirder and weirder reasons to sign Perisic. People are posting gifs of Perisic tracking back ffs:lol: as if that's going to convince anyone You're starting to remind me of Mad Winger, another poster obsessed with a fairly unremarkable player.

And that's not ignorance. That's a fact. Perisic is nowhere the level Nani was at his peak. If you weren't so in love with Perisic you'd realize that.
You're making claims about Nani who didn't even come close to fulfilling the potential he had as a teenager. He was a player that blew hot and cold, even SAFs Grand kids were fed up with him and wanted him gone.:lol:He was jeered by the Old Trafford faithful and ended up leaving us for peanuts. Can't remember many on here complaining when he was shipped off on loan to the Portuguese league where he was superb unsurprisingly.

I've given my reasons to why I believe Perisic will be a good fit for us. He's lightening quick, quicker than most of our player's bar maybe Rashford who could be on a similar level. His ability to go either side due to his ambidextrous style along with his fantastic acceleration would make him a nightmare for opposing defenders. It's very easy to see why Mourinho wants him. All you've done in the past weeks is harp on about his crossing like that's the only thing he does in a game and completely overlook his ball carrying abilities that would be a huge asset to our team due to the fantastic acceleration he has. In Mourinho's counter attacking team he'd be fantastic due to the attributes I've described.

I'd understand if we had a Ribery or Robben in their peak playing for us, but we don't sadly. We shouldn't turn up our nose to a player like Perisic when we've finished 5th and 6th in the league in the last two seasons. He's a much better player than the one you've been describing in the past month, much better...

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You're making claims about Nani who didn't even come close to fulfilling the potential he had as a teenager. He was a player that blew hot and cold, even SAFs Grand kids were fed up with him and wanted him gone.:lol:He was jeered by the Old Trafford faithful and ended up leaving us for peanuts. Can't remember many on here complaining when he was shipped off on loan to the Portuguese league where he was superb unsurprisingly.
The same Nani who was Uniteds player of the year when we won the league and reached the CL final. One of if not the best player in the league. Also, one of Portugals best players internationally. And over a period of 2 years or so one of the most productive wide players in the league and in Europe as a whole.

Perisic's crowning achievement is being good for a mid table side in a mediocre league after flopping in a much better team and league.

We've had this conversation before and I made you look exceptionally silly back then. Let's not repeat that pal.

Your explanations are generic rubbish that does not stand up to any sort of scrutiny which is why you often land back to "But Jose wants him" . All while you ignore all the arguments that I've made against Perisic.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
The same Nani who was Uniteds player of the year when we won the league and reached the CL final. One of if not the best player in the league. Also, one of Portugals best players internationally. And over a period of 2 years or so one of the most productive wide players in the league and in Europe as a whole.

Perisic's crowning achievement is being good for a mid table side in a mediocre league after flopping in a much better team and league.

We've had this conversation before and I made you look exceptionally silly back then. Let's not repeat that pal.

Your explanations are generic rubbish that does not stand up to any sort of scrutiny which is why you often land back to "But Jose wants him" . All while you ignore all the arguments that I've made against Perisic.
Nani blew hot and cold in his time here, is that really hard for you to understand? I don't give two fecks what he did for Portugal, so not sure why you keep that bring that up to cover up his short comings at club level for us. We let him leave for peanuts and he was even boooed by the OT crowd cos he was so frustrating.

All you did for weeks was go on about Perisic's crossing, and totally ignored his other attributes. Why did you ignore his ball carrying ability with his obvious acceleration? He has much more to his game than just crossing, but the way you've been describing him, one could easily be misled into thinking otherwise. You ignored some of his key attributes and focused solely on his crossing for weeks, and have the audacity to call my explanations generic and rubbish:houllier:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Nani blew hot and cold in his time here, is that really hard for you to understand? I don't give two fecks what he did for Portugal, so not sure why you keep that bring that up to cover up his short comings at club level for us. We let him leave for peanuts and he was even boooed by the OT crowd cos he was so frustrating.
You're really struggling with comprehension. I was talking about Nani at his peak when he was arguably the best player in the league. That's a level and a bit above anything Perisic has done in his career. As for blowing hot and cold, Perisic is not even as consistent Nani which should tell you all you need to know.

All you did for weeks was go on about Perisic's crossing, and totally ignored his other attributes. Why did you ignore his ball carrying ability with his obvious acceleration? He has much more to his game than just crossing, but the way you've been describing him, one could easily be misled into thinking otherwise. You ignored some of his key attributes and focused solely on his crossing for weeks, and have the audacity to call my explanations generic and rubbish:houllier:
I went on about his crossing?? Wut? His crossing isn't even that good. He just crosses a lot. There have been loads of posts on here which make out Perisic to be our ideal signing because he crosses a lot and because we signed Lukaku. I've made my reasons for not wanting him very clear (and it has nothing to do with his crossing). The fact that you cannot understand or grasp those reasons is not my problem.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
You're really struggling with comprehension. I was talking about Nani at his peak when he was arguably the best player in the league. That's a level and a bit above anything Perisic has done in his career. As for blowing hot and cold, Perisic is not even as consistent Nani which should tell you all you need to know.

I went on about his crossing?? Wut? His crossing isn't even that good. He just crosses a lot. There have been loads of posts on here which make out Perisic to be our ideal signing because he crosses a lot and because we signed Lukaku. I've made my reasons for not wanting him very clear (and it has nothing to do with his crossing). The fact that you cannot understand or grasp those reasons is not my problem.
Why are you using Nani's international career to make your point regarding his career at club level with us? You really are struggling:lol:

You kept harping on about Perisic's crossing for weeks on end, saying that's basically all he does in a game. Why did you overlook his other attributes.? It's not really difficult to see why Mourinho wanted him. He's a 'much better' player than you give him credit for.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Why are you using Nani's international career to make your point regarding his career at club level with us? You really are struggling:lol:

You kept harping on about Perisic's crossing for weeks on end, saying that's basically all he does in a game. Why did you overlook his other attributes.? It's not really difficult to see why Mourinho wanted him. He's a 'much better' player than you give him credit for.
Because a lot of people brought up Perisic's international record. That's not rocket science.

Loads of people on here wanted him solely because we signed Lukaku and that he was a great crosser. I've only disagreed with the idea that we should sign Perisic solely on the basis of his crossing (which is not even that great). I've NEVER said all Perisic does is cross the ball. Struggling with comprehension is one thing but now you've resorted to making shit up just because not everyone wants your beloved Perisic at United.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Because a lot of people brought up Perisic's international record. That's not rocket science.

Loads of people on here wanted him solely because we signed Lukaku and that he was a great crosser. I've only disagreed with the idea that we should sign Perisic solely on the basis of his crossing (which is not even that great). I've NEVER said all Perisic does is cross the ball. Struggling with comprehension is one thing but now you've resorted to making shit up just because not everyone wants your beloved Perisic at United.
If other people brought up Perisic's international record, then respond to them with Nani's time with Portugal, and not me. I've asked you three times not to use Nani's time with Portugal in response to me, but it seems that's not registering in your head.

Your posts regarding Perisic have mostly been about his crossing, which I agree has been in response to people who see that as a plus point considering we have Lukaku. But in your retort to them posters you've painted a very false picture of the ability of Perisic. You even posted after the Arsenal v Leicester game that we should sign Albrighton due to his crossing, which was a sarcastic response to the people who wanted Perisic due to his ability to whip balls in with either foot. He's a much better player than you're giving him credit for.

Ousmane Dembele was my beloved, if you want to go down that line. He was the player I wanted ever since he was at Rennes. Sadly for us he ended up at Barca.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Your posts regarding Perisic have mostly been about his crossing, which I agree has been in response to people who see that as a plus point considering we have Lukaku. But in your retort to them posters you've painted a very false picture of the ability of Perisic. You even posted after the Arsenal v Leicester game that we should sign Albrighton due to his crossing, which was a sarcastic response to the people who wanted Perisic due to his ability to whip balls in with either foot. He's a much better player than you're giving him credit for.
So I didn't in fact say all Perisic does is cross eh? At least you've admitted to making up shite. That's a start. I've not painted any false picture. I've maintained throughout that he's a good player but someone we don't need. We have two of the best young talents in the world competing for one spot on the left and Martial has already proven to be just as good if not better than Perisic.

Fridge chutney

Why are people discrediting Nani here? He was great and sometimes brilliant for us for a long time. He occasionally struggled for form and after SAF and the red vs. Madrid never recovered and left soon after, but he was great for us for a long time.

Would take Nani over Perisic any day!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
So I didn't in fact say all Perisic does is cross eh? At least you've admitted to making up shite. That's a start. I've not painted any false picture. I've maintained throughout that he's a good player but someone we don't need. We have two of the best young talents in the world competing for one spot on the left and Martial has already proven to be just as good if not better than Perisic.
You never acknowledged once in any of your posts, his lightening quck speed and ball carrying abilities. Most of the time you kept harping on about his crossing like a broken record. You tried to belittle Perisic by using a much inferior player(Albrighton) in comparison to one facet of Perisic's game, PATHETIC.

Martial has done feck all 'yet' to suggest he should be burdened with the responsibility to lead us to league and European success. That responsibility falls on Pogba due to his undoubted potential he's displayed playing for Juve and now at United. Perisic can play either wing, so it shouldn't effect Martial as long as he's playing well.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You never acknowledged once in any of your posts, his lightening quck speed and ball carrying abilities. Most of the time you kept harping on about his crossing like a broken record. You tried to belittle Perisic by using a much inferior player(Albrighton) in comparison to one facet of Perisic's game, PATHETIC.

Martial has done feck all 'yet' to suggest he should be burdened with the responsibility to lead us to league and European success. That responsibility falls on Pogba due to his undoubted potential he's displayed playing for Juve and now at United. Perisic can play either wing, so it shouldn't effect Martial as long as he's playing well.
No, I tried to belittle the idea of signing a player to put in crosses. Again, you're struggling with basic comprehension. Also, Albrighton is a better crosser than Perisic if we're going in that direction.

Martial in his first season was as good as anything Perisic has ever done. At 20. We can't trust Martial to lead us but we should trust a player who flopped in a better league and only excelled for a mid table club in a mediocre league to lead us to glory:houllier: Good lord....you make less and less sense with every post. You should stick to "But Jose wants him". That's best you can do.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
No, I tried to belittle the idea of signing a player to put in crosses. Again, you're struggling with basic comprehension.

Martial in his first season was as good as anything Perisic has ever done. At 20. We can't trust Martial to lead us but we should trust a player who flopped in a better league and only excelled for a mid table club in a mediocre league to lead us to glory:houllier: Good lord....you make less and less sense with every post. You should stick to "But Jose wants him". That's best you can do.
You tried to belittle Perisic by using a much inferior player like Albrighton. I know you struggle to give specifics regarding a player's ability, but using Albrighton to downplay the Croatian was truely pathetic.

Martial has had one decent season. Wether you like it or not, as of right now, Perisic is a superior player to him as a winger. You can use stats as much as you want, but Perisic is quicker than Martial and has better delivery than him with either foot. In the last 12 months, Perisic has even been the better player statistically. It's irrelevant what Perisic did in the Bundesliga 4/5 yrs ago. What's important is how he's been performing in SerieA for Inter which is relevant now. Perisic would be a asset on either wing due to his ability on either foot. I'd understand if we had Ousmane Dembele playing for us, then your argument regarding Martial would hold some water.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You tried to belittle Perisic by using a much inferior player like Albrighton. I know you struggle to give specifics regarding a player's ability, but using Albrighton to downplay the Croatian was truely pathetic.
No, you really need to read that again. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what I was saying even for you. Why are you frothing at the mouth?

Martial has had one decent season. Wether you like it or not, as of right now, Perisic is a superior player to him as a winger. You can use stats as much as you want, but Perisic is quicker than Martial and has better delivery than him with either foot. In the last 12 months, Perisic has even been the better player statistically. It's irrelevant what Perisic did in the Bundesliga 4/5 yrs ago. What's important is how he's been performing in SerieA for Inter which is relevant now. Perisic would be a asset on either wing due to his ability on either foot. I'd understand if we had Ousmane Dembele playing for us, then your argument regarding Martial would hold some water.
Martial has already proven to be a better player in much harder league at that. And to use some of your own twisted logic, Jose seems to agree as well given he's stuck with what we have.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
No, you really need to read that again. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out what I was saying even for you. Why are you frothing at the mouth?

Martial has already proven to be a better player in much harder league at that. And to use some of your own twisted logic, Jose seems to agree as well given he's stuck with what we have.
Your break down of Perisic's game has been truely shocking. You completely overlooked his dribbling and acceleration in your posts, your ignorance has no bounds.

Perisic has already proven himself against a superior team in Juve to EPL teams. I can play this game too:houllier:

Using Jose to make your point on Martial
is even worse, considering you've accused people in this thread of doing the same regarding Perisic:lol:

Jose has hardly played Martial during his tenure here and has favoured Rashford over him. But keep digging and scraping the barrel.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Your break down of Perisic's game has been truely shocking. You completely overlooked his dribbling and acceleration in your posts, your ignorance has no bounds.
I'd like you come up with some quotes and explain where in that posted I even attempted to break down Perisic's game. I'll be waiting. And Martial is a better dribbler.

Perisic has already proven himself against a superior team in Juve to EPL teams. I can play this game too:houllier:
Yes one team vs the entire league. You may play the game but you quite clearly suck at it. Sorry.

Using Jose to make your point on Martial
is even worse, considering you've accused people in this thread of doing the same regarding Perisic:lol:
Oh boy. Do you have trouble reading? Did you miss the bit about it being your own twisted logic? Do you just ignore stuff you don't like? Genuinely curious here.

Jose has hardly played Martial during his tenure here and has favoured Rashford over him. But keep digging and scraping the barrel.
Hardly played Martial:lol: More than 2000 minutes over a season now counts as hardly playing Martial. I mean there might be question marks over how highly Jose rates him but this is some grade A nonsense.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Why are people discrediting Nani here? He was great and sometimes brilliant for us for a long time. He occasionally struggled for form and after SAF and the red vs. Madrid never recovered and left soon after, but he was great for us for a long time.

Would take Nani over Perisic any day!
Agreed. Nani is extremely underrated in this forum. Just because he declined in his last few seasons with us (for which the ineptitude of Moyes and Van Gaal played a major part) doesn't mean his contributions should be downplayed.

I also don't get why Van Gaal letting Nani leave on loan without a fee is used against the player and not the manager. It was one of Van Gaal's major feck-ups and it was extremely obvious afterwards.

He was a devastating player when in form. I don't think Perisic is capable of reaching such level.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'd like you come up with some quotes and explain where in that posted I even attempted to break down Perisic's game. I'll be waiting. And Martial is a better dribbler.

Yes one team vs the entire league. You may play the game but you quite clearly suck at it. Sorry.

Oh boy. Do you have trouble reading? Did you miss the bit about it being your own twisted logic? Do you just ignore stuff you don't like? Genuinely curious here.

Hardly played Martial:lol: More than 2000 minutes over a season now counts as hardly playing Martial. I mean there might be question marks over how highly Jose rates him but this is some grade A nonsense.
I asked you afew weeks back "what facet of Perisic's game do you think let's him down" your response to that was pretty shocking and you even claimed his pace wasn't all that in comparison to Martial, which is obviously rubbish. I'm not gonna dig up your silly posts to show you something which your brain is sadly failing to process. You couldn't attempt to break down his game unless you got past the part where you were stuck for a month, 'crossing'

As far as me sucking at playing this supposed game, playing well and performing against a Juve team that has been far superior to what any one of our clubs has shown in the last 5-6 years is far more impressive than performing against the cannon fodder in the EPL. But I'm sure in your mind, performing well at Upton Park or against West Brom etc is superior.:rolleyes:

Do I ignore stuff? No, it especially sticks in my mind when you keep harping on about specific things and @ me using them in response to something I haven't even argued about. :houllier:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
I asked you afew weeks back "what facet of Perisic's game do you think let's him down" your response to that was pretty shocking and you even claimed his pace wasn't all that in comparison to Martial, which is obviously rubbish. I'm not gonna dig up your silly posts to show you something which your brain is sadly failing to process. You couldn't attempt to break down his game unless you got past the part where you were stuck for a month, 'crossing'
No, please do quote my posts and enlighten me what I said that was so shocking (the horror!). I insist. All I remember saying (or thinking at least) was that Martial was quicker, the better dribbler and the more accomplished finisher. None of that sounds particularly unreasonable to me. But since you're obviously such a big expert in breaking down things, please enlighten me which part of this is so SHOCKING!

Adnan

Talent Spotter
No, please do quote my posts and enlighten me what I said that was so shocking (the horror!). I insist. All I remember saying (or thinking at least) was that Martial was quicker, the better dribbler and the more accomplished finisher. None of that sounds particularly unreasonable to me. But since you're obviously such a big expert in breaking down things, please enlighten me which part of this is so SHOCKING!
What on earth are you turning this into:rolleyes:
Martial isn't even as quick as Perisic, nevermind quicker. You could make a case for Rashford though.
Im not gonna go digging up your posts cos I remember what you said. Also digging them up wouldn't enlighten you at all, believe me.:lol:

This is not about Martial or Perisic.
Perisic can quite comfortably slot in as a RW player. Martial has more to worry with Rashford than the Croat regards a place in the first 11.

Also, I've explained to you countless times why I had a major disagreement with you regarding Perisic. It had nothing to do with how you rate Martial, eventhough I disagree he's on the same level pace wise to the Croat. Do you want me to keep repeating myself?

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
What on earth are you turning this into:rolleyes:
Martial isn't even as quick as Perisic, nevermind quicker. You could make a case for Rashford though.
Im not gonna go digging up your posts cos I remember what you said. Also digging them up wouldn't enlighten you at all, believe me.
No, I absolutely insist that you quote my posts. Since what I said was so SHOCKING it shouldn't be very hard to find.

Martial is absolutely rapid btw. Hardly ridiculous to suggest he's quicker. And even if he isn't there's probably barely any difference.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
No, I absolutely insist that you quote my posts. Since what I said was so SHOCKING it shouldn't be very hard to find.

Martial is absolutely rapid btw. Hardly ridiculous to suggest he's quicker. And even if he isn't there's probably barely any difference.
You harped on about his crossing for nearly a month. And even responded to me using the same negativity about his crossing when I never argued for the player's inclusion in our first 11 due to his crossing. I even mentioned that to you in my response. You completely over looked the player's other attributes which I found 'shocking' I don't need to waste my time digging up your silly posts. If you want to do that, go ahead. I know what was said and don't need to dig up your posts to prove what I already know. I hope you don't find that difficult to understand, but I'm not gonna hold my breath:rolleyes:

Martial is quick, but he's not Rashford quick. That to me is pretty evident from what I've seen from both player's. Perisic is of similar pace to Rashford. I've posted a vid in the past showing Perisic speeding away from Kyle Walker who's one of the quickest player's in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.