Ivan Rakitić

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
no real idea why wer are going for a 31 year old when we used not to give anyone over 30 more than a rolling one-year deal

Wheato

Sounds like Bullshit to me. Barca trying to drum up interest in a player they want off their wage bill, so they can bring in better players. We don't need these types of last big pay day has beens at our club. We need hungry players who want to win.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
From everything Solskjaer has said about the players he wants, Rakitic would be the opposite end.

This reeks of agent's using United as a "look United want him, come and grab him before they do".

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
From everything Solskjaer has said about the players he wants, Rakitic would be the opposite end.

This reeks of agent's using United as a "look United want him, come and grab him before they do".
Pfffttt... interested parties will know they have plenty of time what with how long it takes us to move through the seven stages of Woodward Transfers:

1. Considering a bid
2. Preparing a bid
3. Making a lowball offer
4. Preparing an improved offer
5. Agreeing a fee
6. Agreeing terms with the player
7. Unveiling

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Pfffttt... interested parties will know they have plenty of time what with how long it takes us to move through the seven stages of Woodward Transfers:

1. Considering a bid
2. Preparing a bid
3. Making a lowball offer
4. Preparing an improved offer
5. Agreeing a fee
6. Agreeing terms with the player
7. Unveiling
:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Coming from Rob Dawson who I think has been fairly reliable with us. We could certainly use the extra bodies in midfield for the remainder of the season.

Lynty

Absolutely no way.

It's common knowledge that he has poor attitude

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Absolutely no way.

Have you not seen his whole career? There’s obviously nothing wrong with his attitude to football, given all he’s managed to achieve.

poleglass red

Absolutely no way.

has he though? I don't follow Spanish football in great detail, but when I've seen him play he always seems to give his all. Was captain at his previous club. I know Barca tried to use him as part of the deal to get Neymar, maybe that pissed him of and that's the cause of the attitude issues you raise. From afar seems like a model pro, but again I don't know what goes on behind closed doors.

tjb

I'd actually take him one two year contract, use him till we can identify a proper fit in the no.8 position. That way we can invest on a right winger like Sancho or Ziyech and a striker if needed.

Teja

Woody playing FM:

Open FM Search, (Age > 30 && Age < 33 && Reputation == WorldClass), Select All, Inquire about loan.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Have you not seen his whole career? There’s obviously nothing wrong with his attitude to football, given all he’s managed to achieve.
Yeah, he has a very good attitude. Also, much improved work-rate then at the start of his career. He is usually among the most hard working players in that Barcelona team with a good technical ability too.

Always thought he was a bit overrated in terms of a regular for an elite club though. But still a damn fine player to have as an option.

At this stage of his career, loan with the option to buy should be the club's only offer imo.

Barca doesn’t want him?
Yeah, there were a lot of talks since summer they are open to sell.

Tiber

yes please. he isnt the long term answer, but he might well play a key role in reestablishing ourselves as a top 4 team in the short term. Would feel a lot better with Ratikic and Fernandes in midfield than the current dross

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Coming from Rob Dawson who I think has been fairly reliable with us. We could certainly use the extra bodies in midfield for the remainder of the season.
Cadena Ser is pretty reliable for Barça stuff.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
We have bigger needs in summer. We will go big for right wing , a striker and probably a midfielder as well. That's before Pogba departure. This guy can come in and help us for couple of years and by then, we can look for a proper upgrade.