I've got some things to say by Romelu Lukaku

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
if thats what you think good luck with that
What an annoying fecking poster this guy is

Anyway. Great read that. I love that website
I recommend the Gabriel Jesus interview also. Deep story too.

nikineil

away and stop talking nonsense. go watch a young Rooney and a tevez when they were here they played football like it was a cup final, lukaku wont even chase things down half the time. hes a lazy player like loads of people were saying majority of the time on this forum now its come out he had a hard upbringing hes the shinning light of the club.
Huh? That sprint at the end against Chelsea at home. The same one that provoked a chest ripping roar from our manager and an absolute wall of noise from our fans. Just for that one moment. That, to me, describes Lukaku and his desire to play for the biggest club in the world. Opinions are all well and good to have. Nobody is denying you that. It is part of being a forum. But come on! That is just false and comes from an incredibly biased place.

finneh

Fantastic article. A really good read.
Huh? That sprint at the end against Chelsea at home. The same one that provoked a chest ripping roar from our manager and an absolute wall of noise from our fans. Just for that one moment. That, to me, describes Lukaku and his desire to play for the biggest club in the world. Opinions are all well and good to have. Nobody is denying you that. It is part of being a forum. But come on! That is just false and comes from an incredibly biased place.
In truth it's factual that Lukaku has one of the lowest distance covered and sprint rates per game out of all forwards in the Premier League. One swallow doesn't make a summer as they say.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I get hes had a tough upbringing but he certainly does not play every game like its a final infact he couldnt be bothered for our cup final. might be a genuine good guy and that but still cant see him delivering us titles. hopefully am wrong tho
You're insufferable, you know that?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I get hes had a tough upbringing but he certainly does not play every game like its a final infact he couldnt be bothered for our cup final. might be a genuine good guy and that but still cant see him delivering us titles. hopefully am wrong tho
The guy didn't come on to the pitch until the 73rd minute ffs. You're having a fecking nightmare, lad, regarding De Gea and Lukaku. Just terrible posts. :lol:

Inter Yer Nan

If anything Lukaku's honesty regarding his fitness and performances in training before that final show how much he cares for his team and respects his team mates and the coaching staff. That's a positive way of looking at things I guess but not everyone likes to be positive.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
If anything Lukaku's honesty regarding his fitness and performances in training before that final show how much he cares for his team and respects his teammates and the coaching staff. That's a positive way of looking at things I guess but not everyone likes to be positive.
Such a modest assessment of yourself is appreciated by the management and coaching staff at the club. Indeed if more players were a little more open and honest regards fitness levels, performance and general well-being, said coaching staff would have a great deal more to work with.

Bloody primadonnas.

99withaflake

Wears his heart of his sleeve, gives his all for the club and seems like a nice character.

I think United fans are warming to him, in a similar way to Ole's early days.

Thanks for sharing the article. Lovely stuff.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
The guy didn't come on to the pitch until the 73rd minute ffs. You're having a fecking nightmare, lad, regarding De Gea and Lukaku. Just terrible posts. :lol:
I'm seeing more and more people who make question whether they are trolling lately.

Ashley R1+O

This is a fantastic article, you can see it in his game and feel it through the DNA of his football that he was made to strive for a club like ours. Lets hope he gets the rewards because he had a fantastic first season and worked his absolute stones off the entire season. Sort out the service and we will see even more improvement in his game in the future.

Future leadership material written all over him.

Tony247

Big fan of Rom as a person but not so as a striker.

He did nothing until first goal. After that he came to life when game opened up.

You want to compare CF performance when teams are 0-0 then watch Klose. Rom has potential and he needs to work harder. Lets not mix personal goodness with professional acumen.

Last edited by a moderator:

meamth

away and stop talking nonsense. go watch a young Rooney and a tevez when they were here they played football like it was a cup final, lukaku wont even chase things down half the time. hes a lazy player like loads of people were saying majority of the time on this forum now its come out he had a hard upbringing hes the shinning light of the club.
I'm confused, how is Lukaku lazy???

Another poster who wants an all running forward regardless if they get the ball or not. shyte post there mate.

If he is lazy he won't make it as a pro footballer.

Micky Targaryen

I'm confused, how is Lukaku lazy???

Another poster who wants an all running forward regardless if they get the ball or not. shyte post there mate.

If he is lazy he won't make it as a pro footballer.
Exactly. Lukaku is the opposite of lazy. Utter rubbish.

That poster is probably still mad that Rooney left us.

Alfie092

Brilliant read. Been a big fan of Lukaku for 2-3 years now and wanted him at United while he was at Everton and way before he was linked to us. When it seemed like we was getting Morata and Chelsea was getting Lukaku I was devastated and was telling all my Chelsea friends that I am jealous as they are getting the better deal. When we ended up with Big Rom I was over the moon! :D

My second favourite player behind De Gea and I fully believe Lukaku can become our next permanent captain, if Valencia is going to remain as captain next season, I would give the vice-captaincy to Lukaku and then make him full-time captain the year after. Would then be 26 and entering the prime years of his career and would have been at the club for 2 years. Can easily get another 5-6 solid years out of him.

Murray3007

Just looked at his posts, negativity all around.

But this is why I love Caf, full of delusional people.
not sure whats delusional in what i have said? Lukaku aint good enough to lead us to major trophy's, would he get a game at any other top team in europe ? maybe 1 or 2 but wouldnt be much and De Gea aint the best GK in the world is all i have said.

meamth

not sure whats delusional in what i have said? Lukaku aint good enough to lead us to major trophy's, would he get a game at any other top team in europe ? maybe 1 or 2 but wouldnt be much and De Gea aint the best GK in the world is all i have said.
okay mate.