I've just found out that Kenny Dalglish Supports Manchester United

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I was driving with the kiddo after panic buying toilet paper and sausage rolls this morning when I heard on 5Live that the Liverpool legend has a soft spot for our club, and it's all in print thanks to the 1970s football magazine Shoot. This was before he joined the Scousers and suddenly had to pretend he didn't like us. But we know, Kenny. We know the truth about you. We know where your heart really wanted to be.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
We’ll we should have signed him.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
This is one of those: if you could take one player and alter time threads now.

Him and Robson in the same team and the 80's would've looked very different.

I wonder if we were even in for him.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
He was brought up a Rangers fan, dad was a season ticket holder im sure, lived in a flat a stones throw away from Ibrox, & attended the Ibrox Disaster game as a fan, Heysel as a player & Hillsborough as a manager.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
This is one of those: if you could take one player and alter time threads now.

Him and Robson in the same team and the 80's would've looked very different.

I wonder if we were even in for him.
Definitely one of those "one who got away" players. Phenomenal for Celtic and Scotland. Wasn't too bad for Liverpool as well, I guess...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Rio supported Liverpool. Now he’s a pure muppet for United.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
John Terry is one of you lot.
You take that back!
He was brought up a Rangers fan, dad was a season ticket holder im sure, lived in a flat a stones throw away from Ibrox, & attended the Ibrox Disaster game as a fan, Heysel as a player & Hillsborough as a manager.
Bugger me, with luck like that you wouldn't send him to get your lotto ticket would you!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
"Favourite food: soup"

He'd fit in well at Man United, with all your well done steaks and plain hamburgers.
Look, we can't all be Southern Lords riding on horseback through the many halls and dining rooms of our Estate, nibbling on duck eggs and stray cats.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Busby played for Manchester City and Liverpool. The only reason he took the job at united was because Liverpool, where he was assistant coach, wouldn't give him the main job.

That doesn't give me a better feeling about his time at united. Just like a couldn't give a toss if Dalglish supported united once. Guess I don't really get these threads.