Jürgen Klopp Sack Watch

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I honestly can't believe that the knives are being sharpened for Klopp. It was bad enough what Arsenal did to Wenger but surely Klopp has earned the right to go through a blip and fix it. I mean who would they bring in (Tuchel only real potential good fit) and where would he go next (Barcelona only real potential good fit)?

I'm loving what's happening at the moment but just amazed at how quickly the fans are turning on him.

keithsingleton

I honestly can't believe that the knives are being sharpened for Klopp. It was bad enough what Arsenal did to Wenger but surely Klopp has earned the right to go through a blip and fix it. I mean who would they bring in (Tuchel only real potential good fit) and where would he go next (Barcelona only real potential good fit)?

I'm loving what's happening at the moment but just amazed at how quickly the fans are turning on him.
From what I’ve read there not turning on Klopp.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Can't afford a Ferrari...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65272660

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has compared talk of big-money transfers with a five-year-old asking for a Ferrari for Christmas.

Despite being heavily linked with a move, the Reds will not pursue signing England midfielder Jude Bellingham because of the money involved."
Let's have a whipround

To be fair, he's probably right, more and more players are exceeding £/€100m price points who are decent but not world class.

dinostar77

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has compared talk of big-money transfers with a five-year-old asking for a Ferrari for Christmas.

Despite being heavily linked with a move, the Reds will not pursue signing England midfielder Jude Bellingham because of the money involved."
Hopefully FSG will stay in charge of liverpool for a vwey long time to come. Imagine if qatar or some other country bought them, built a new sradium or go anfield to 80,000 + and backed them with limitless funds.

It would be horrendous for us.

Josh 76

Why doesn’t he just feck off then. Always fecking complaining.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

I said about this last week. They are not getting UCL football and they need to buy at least 6 players. There’s no way they are spunking over £60m on any single player.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What a cnut. It's amazing that anyone who is not Liverpool fan like him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's always angry at the wrong people. I often understand his frustrations at things but then he takes it out on the innocent people who are just relaying the info to him. He's a complete arsehole. There are mind games and shenanigans and then there is being a complete cnut just because you can and are.

sugar_kane

The problem with that clip isn't the arsey initial comment, I actually kind of don't mind that at all since the interviewer was ribbing him - it's his refusal to let it go even when the pundit has read the room and adjusted his approach.

Steve McManaman is hilarious in that btw, proper The Office style reaction going from a jovial grin to serious, bewildered and sad.

bosskeano

haha....love it when he gets butthurt and gets all defensive

makes him look like a complete fecking pratt

tomaldinho1

I think all managers are a bit unhinged but he's easily the weirdest with what he complains about