Jürgen Klopp Sack Watch

Judas

Open to offers
I actually do think there's a chance he walks away at the end of the season depending on just how poorly they finish. It all looks a bit broken.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I don’t think they’ll sack him but I can see him walking away at the end of this season. Looks like he’s peaked with this squad.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I actually do think there's a chance he walks away at the end of the season depending on just how poorly they finish. It all looks a bit broken.
I agree.

It's impossible not to draw comparisons from that season at Dortmund. The similarities are uncanny; the team look tired, dejected and with no way back.

Top four is in jeopardy for them right now.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I agree.

It's impossible not to draw comparisons from that season at Dortmund. The similarities are uncanny; the team look tired, dejected and with no way back.

Top four is in jeopardy for them right now.
That’s fair, this league is so unforgiving right now, they lose a couple more they could find themselves too far gone and be playing Thursday nights.

cyberman

I don’t think they’ll sack him but I can see him walking away at the end of this season. Looks like he’s peaked with this squad.
Yep, with covid, the schedule, now his mother dying I can see him heading back to Germany for a year off or so.
His style just doesnt suit this many games back to back, why not wait until there is a sense of normaility?

Nogbadthebad

He won't be sacked, its easy to forget because they've been winning a lot, but their owners are as tight fisted as ours, and sacking is expensive.

They'll wait for him to leave.

el3mel

Now thinking about it, BVB after winning 2 leagues under him, they completely collapsed in his last season, fought for relegation during first half and barely managed to finish 7th. I remember they also had lots of injuries.

Maybe this is his life cycle. Build up - 2 great seasons in a row - complete collapse.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Now thinking about it, BVB after winning 2 leagues under him, they completely collapsed in his last season, fought for relegation during first half and barely managed to finish 7th. I remember they also had lots of injuries.

Maybe this is his life cycle. Build up - 2 great seasons in a row - complete collapse.
Josef Mourinho :wenger:

Judas

Open to offers
As much as Id like that to happen, I doubt he will walk.
There is still a good team there fully fit.
Even this team should be performing a lot better than what we're seeing. Their mentality is totally different, they look weak and quick to give up. Can Klopp fix that? It needs a rebuild too, can he do that, does he want to?

Last edited:

royboy16

The moon gave me flowers for funerals to come.
Even if this team should be performing a lot better than what we're seeing. Their mentality is totally different, they look weak and quick to give up. Can Klopp fix that? It needs a rebuild too, can he do that, does he want to?
They look off alright but will have to wait and see but lets enjoy it for now :D
People were quick to write Pep off and a few signings sorted him out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all clung to the hope that they'd have some massive collapse at some stage, but very few actually truly believed it.

Glorious to see it panning out like this.

Bit psychological blow if they drop out of the top 4 this weekend as expected.

GoldanoGraham

They were lucky in the previous 2 seasons that they didn’t really have any injuries and their small squad survived ok - now they’ve got injuries once you scratch the surface there isn’t much beneath.....

also really pleased to see those cocky twats like Robertson and TAA who truely believed all the smoke that was blown up their arses by the scouse sky panel over the last couple of seasons - they’ve both been very poor this year - can see Salah throwing his toys out of the pram at the end of the season and hopefully the deck of cards will fall.......

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
How much longer can these results go on before Klopp is blamed by Liverpool fans and the media? 9 points from 30 is disgraceful, surely it must be getting serious soon?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
How much longer can these results go on before Klopp is blamed by Liverpool fans and the media? 9 points from 30 is disgraceful, surely it must be getting serious soon?
The media? Maybe.

The Liverpool fans? Not a chance.

They'll blame their owners for a lack of investment in a tired and aging squad.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The silver lining of Liverpool’s success under Klopp is that he’ll now get the Wenger pass to be unsuccessful for years. He can finish in the bottom half of the table and it won’t matter to the club or fans.

This is more of a Klopp Quit Watch. That might not happen but he’s definitely not getting sacked.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Probably not but it’s irrelevant here. Roman has invested unlimited funds in Chelsea, not Liverpool. He has earned the right to do whatever he wants at Chelsea.

Flyer1

Supports
City
This is what happens when you build a team and not a squad. The bench is absolute shite, he gambled it all on van dyck and allison, now he reaps the consequences. He looks shell shocked, still peddling excuses and almost incoherent. Great to see