Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

dbs235

I think it’s fine for footballers and managers etc. to talk about politics and the like when they’re clearly informed e.g. that day Gary Neville spoke about racism in the highest level of govt. but if not, it’s best not to say anything as to not run the risk of spreading misinformation to millions.
Who decides who's "informed"?

Art Vandelay

It’s outrageous. Lineker was snickering about it just before the ad break just then as if Klopp is some sort of lovable rogue. How can football people within the game not find it cnutish behaviour?
If you were warming up on the other side you'd be booting the ball at him every chance you got. I don't think I could resist.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Yet to lose a European KO tie as a Liverpool manager :eek:

It's creepy and you know he thinks he's brilliant doing it. He gets away with an outlandish amount of cuntishness.
He's always been a massive douchebag, he gets away with quite a lot due to managing medias darling Liverpool.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Definately time for Sack Watch when they get knocked out to Athletico in 9 days.
The players starting to look clueless and tired. I guess thats a result of overplaying your players all season. Especially the front three looked drained for a long time now and he just keep playing them.
About time for that repost Hahahaha!
Outmanaged by Simeone, as espected. what was he thinking? Play the same 11 all season finally show on the pitch. Scouse Twat!

montpelier

Have you done him complaining about Bournemouth, who they beat, playing too many long balls?

Bojan11

Better than the treble winners they said.

Miss one gk and they collapse. We had Keane and Scholes missing the final.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This is going to be incredible. Incredible.

Jezpeza

Bubbles burst. They will stumble over the line in the PL and then i think the sensational form is over. Looked decidedly ordinary tonight

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This is glorious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hahahaha! You love to see it.

Shark

@NotShark
Goes to show what happens when they’re missing just one of their better players in Allison, things aren’t so smooth are they. The luck they’ve gotten with injuries these past two seasons is ridiculous.