Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Falcow

I don‘t think you have watched that many of their games this season. Or you just enjoy their modern kick-and-rush* more than most non-Liverpool supporters. Not sure why you‘re defending Klopp so hard and pointing out he‘ll have the last laugh.

*somebody else used that term on here, not sure who. I think it‘s spot on
That would be me...thanks. I suppose he doesnt have much of a midfield so he doesnt have much of a choice only to get it forward quickly. Or maybe it would be the same if he had good footballers in midfield, having a good midfield certainly didnt stop Jack Charlton from getting it forward quickly with ireland back in the early 90's.

In any event, it is what it is.....get it forward quickly, put 'em under pressure.

cyberman

The worst one yet.

Klopp: "When we knew about the effect of coronavirus in Madrid, and that they were closing schools and universities, it affected us mentally when we were training for the return leg against Atletico"

Kostur

海尔的老板
The worst one yet.

Klopp: "When we knew about the effect of coronavirus in Madrid, and that they were closing schools and universities, it affected us mentally when we were training for the return leg against Atletico"
:lol:

fecking hell is that real?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The worst one yet.

I know he’s admitted he’s a bad loser but this is borderline sick.

Josh 76

The worst one yet.

I give up !

Art Vandelay

I can see his point. It's terrible that this kind of thing would happen to Liverpool. Schools and universities closing and a viral outbreak causing lockdown and panic in Madrid would obviously have a detrimental effect on Liverpool and give Atletico Madrid a huge advantage. Clearly the Liverpool team and staff were worried about friends, relatives and loved ones in Madrid and just couldn't focus at all. Those nefarious bastards Atletico Madrid had no such concerns about anything like that happening to them and thus had a huge advantage. Liverpool should be awarded the Champions League too if it gets abandoned.

Anustart89

I can see his point. It's terrible that this kind of thing would happen to Liverpool. Schools and universities closing and a viral outbreak causing lockdown and panic in Madrid would obviously have a detrimental effect on Liverpool and give Atletico Madrid a huge advantage. Clearly the Liverpool team and staff were worried about friends, relatives and loved ones in Madrid and just couldn't focus at all. Those nefarious bastards Atletico Madrid had no such concerns about anything like that happening to them and thus had a huge advantage. Liverpool should be awarded the Champions League too if it gets abandoned.
It's like when he said our three first half injuries disrupted their rhythm so they couldn't beat us.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Well that's it then, let's not give them the league title. Using a pandemic as an excuse. Fecking hell that's low. If anything Atletico should be the one that suffered the most.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The worst one yet.

:lol: This pathetic stuff is real?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
The worst one yet.

This manager fits in with his football team! :mad:

Redcy

The worst one yet.

This is some delusional level of sick thinking.

Also he said to Ancellotti: “He told me that making the game play in those conditions was a criminal act, I think he was right.”

He did know that he could have not played if he thought it was a really big issue?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is some delusional level of sick thinking.

Also he said to Ancellotti: “He told me that making the game play in those conditions was a criminal act, I think he was right.”

He did know that he could have not played if he thought it was a really big issue?
He's really on a PR mission at the moment isn't he.

arnie_ni

Came to post that, the sun is running it today.

Even liverpool fand must find him tiresome with all the excuses?

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
He's really on a PR mission at the moment isn't he.
Yes, that's what this boils down to - they don't care about the Virus but want the League at all cost so Klopp, Thompson, Owen etc etc working day and night to influence the whole media and FA . Cnuts.

thepolice123

The worst one yet.

Just feck off Klopp, seriously. :lol:

Always the victim - it’s never been so appropriate. Being a Liverpool fan, player, manager, pundit really does mean you are in a subset of the the human race.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
He blamed corona virus in madrid for you getting beat by Atletico
Oh, okay. Because it got to the players, I take it. That’s silly, especially considering we played a great game that we really should have won.

Terminator

'Winner':lol:

He's about to win his 1st league title(Not won yet) in ages, don't compare him with SAF just yet.