Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
A bit rich of Klopp to complain about someone else having an opinion on seemingly everything; the evil bastard must be desperately missing all the attention and adulation we receives over here throughout the season.

Josh 76

A bit rich of Klopp to complain about someone else having an opinion on seemingly everything; the evil bastard must be desperately missing all the attention and adulation we receives over here throughout the season.
Can't stand this fecking clown. Makes my blood boil how all the media and pundits lick his ass. Just hope he fecks off very very soon. He just can't take Gary Neville has won more than this prick ever will.

Red00012

Neville was dead to me but if he's living rent free in this hipster clown's head then he might just become alive again.

Fantastic wording in these times.

Must be the 3 worst words put together on the caf.

Nickelodeon

Mourinho-esque interview. First time this season he seemed like he’s completely lost his composure.

starman

I am going to give Klopp a pass here, Shreeves questioning is annoying, he's always fishing for a story
Its not like Fergie never got pissed off by him..

Josh 76

Hahahaha
Just seen the interview.
My god.....What a prick.
Just won the league and shreeves has rattled him already.
I will sleep well tonight.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

AshRK

He has multiple times admitted he is a bad loser. I feel he is a worse loser than Jose too. Next season might not be the same for them and we may get to see a lot of meltdowns from klopp.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Does anyone really like Shreeves though? I admit Klopp's a dick when we lose but remember when Shreeves rubbed it in Ivanovic's face that he was banned for a cup final? Think it was in 2012?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Does anyone really like Shreeves though? I admit Klopp's a dick when we lose but remember when Shreeves rubbed it in Ivanovic's face that he was banned for a cup final? Think it was in 2012?
Shreeves killing dreams :lol:

brian017

He‘s always a cnut when he loses. We just haven’t got much chances to see it the last 2 seasons

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The good news is that the honeymoon is soon over and the journalists will be looking to stick the knife in.

Not quite as salty as he usually is after a loss, but he's a right weirdo. Class manager but for how little he loses he takes it so badly. Guess it's a good quality in some sense but it makes him unlikeable as feck.

Josh 76

He‘s always a cnut when he loses. We just haven’t got much chances to see it the last 2 seasons
Actually the last few matches he has lost.
Watford
Chelsea
Madrid x 2
City

Hope it continues next season.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Not quite as salty as he usually is after a loss, but he's a right weirdo. Class manager but for how little he loses he takes it so badly. Guess it's a good quality in some sense but it makes him unlikeable as feck.
Completely agree. If he was United manager then I'd think he was a dick for how he acts after a loss. If he's your manager you love it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Tbf I'd be worried if he wasn't pissed about his side loosing 4-0 to their nearest challengers the game after they're crowned champions

It was a completely unacceptable performance

Sigma

I mean, losing 4-0 against your biggest rival, it's pretty much to be expected that he is going to be angry. Just look at the match-day threads here and you'll see plenty of posters angry just losing 1-0 to a team. When emotions are high, people won't be themselves, that's pretty much expected and universal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tbf I'd be worried if he wasn't pissed about his side loosing 4-0 to their nearest challengers the game after they're crowned champions

It was a completely unacceptable performance
But totally unimportant bearing in mind they'd already won the league.

Hopefully it's the start of their drop off. But probably be quite optimistic thinking that

TheReligion

Abusive
This has to be the worst way to win a league title surely?

The whole set of circumstances has killed it and now this is the icing on the cake.

Pretty grim for Liverpool given they've nothing else to play for and go out like this.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
This has to be the worst way to win a league title surely?

The whole set of circumstances has killed it and now this is the icing on the cake.

Pretty grim for Liverpool given they've nothing else to play for and go out like this.
I don't feel grim about Liverpool winning their first title in 30 years at all though?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
But totally unimportant bearing in mind they'd already won the league.

Hopefully it's the start of their drop off. But probably be quite optimistic thinking that
It's not unimportant, it's the game right after you've been crowned champions against your nearest rivals and they've just been dicked having only lost once in the league all season before that. It might not be significant in the grand scheme of things but the drop off from Liverpool shouldn't have been that huge that quickly. A loss at home to Chelsea in a few weeks time for example that would be 'acceptable' and can be written off as just a consequence of having wrapped up the league but tonight? Klopp has a right to be pissed

Like I said in the match day thread, if a Fergie side had lost 4-0 to their nearest challengers directly after winning the league he'd be seriously questioning those players futures at the club