Jürgen Klopp Watch | Feb 18: "Our people will be ready. WELCOME TO ANFIELD!" | March 11: Liverpool 2-4 Atletico

Irwin99

Still can't believe this match was played in a full stadium given the coronavirus outbreak. Though I don't think Liverpool have been affected worse than any other big city?

Art Vandelay

Why did Klopp steoretype a black player but not someone who looks like this?:
He got a bad first impression, big deal. You're now focusing on skin colour and looks. Just because he half explained by talking about the way Mane was dressed doesn't mean that's the full story. Not everything is racist.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Still can't believe this match was played in a full stadium given the coronavirus outbreak. Though I don't think Liverpool have been affected worse than any other big city?
Birmingham has way more cases outside of London.

Samid

follows Pogue around, fixing his images

Neville was dead to me but if he's living rent free in this hipster clown's head then he might just become alive again.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
A bit rich of Klopp to complain about someone else having an opinion on seemingly everything; the evil bastard must be desperately missing all the attention and adulation we receives over here throughout the season.

Josh 76

A bit rich of Klopp to complain about someone else having an opinion on seemingly everything; the evil bastard must be desperately missing all the attention and adulation we receives over here throughout the season.
Can't stand this fecking clown. Makes my blood boil how all the media and pundits lick his ass. Just hope he fecks off very very soon. He just can't take Gary Neville has won more than this prick ever will.

Red00012

Neville was dead to me but if he's living rent free in this hipster clown's head then he might just become alive again.

Fantastic wording in these times.

Must be the 3 worst words put together on the caf.

Berbasbullet

Someone ask him his thoughts on his fans trashing the city please?

starman

I am going to give Klopp a pass here, Shreeves questioning is annoying, he's always fishing for a story
Its not like Fergie never got pissed off by him..

Josh 76

Hahahaha
Just seen the interview.
My god.....What a prick.
Just won the league and shreeves has rattled him already.
I will sleep well tonight.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

AshRK

He has multiple times admitted he is a bad loser. I feel he is a worse loser than Jose too. Next season might not be the same for them and we may get to see a lot of meltdowns from klopp.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Does anyone really like Shreeves though? I admit Klopp's a dick when we lose but remember when Shreeves rubbed it in Ivanovic's face that he was banned for a cup final? Think it was in 2012?

Pexbo

Online influencer who has never watched Star Wars
The good news is that the honeymoon is soon over and the journalists will be looking to stick the knife in.

Not quite as salty as he usually is after a loss, but he's a right weirdo. Class manager but for how little he loses he takes it so badly. Guess it's a good quality in some sense but it makes him unlikeable as feck.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not quite as salty as he usually is after a loss, but he's a right weirdo. Class manager but for how little he loses he takes it so badly. Guess it's a good quality in some sense but it makes him unlikeable as feck.
Completely agree. If he was United manager then I'd think he was a dick for how he acts after a loss. If he's your manager you love it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Tbf I'd be worried if he wasn't pissed about his side loosing 4-0 to their nearest challengers the game after they're crowned champions

It was a completely unacceptable performance

Sigma

I mean, losing 4-0 against your biggest rival, it's pretty much to be expected that he is going to be angry. Just look at the match-day threads here and you'll see plenty of posters angry just losing 1-0 to a team. When emotions are high, people won't be themselves, that's pretty much expected and universal.