Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
It's strange alright, players like Lallana putting on a stone of muscle yet being faster and fitter too, any saints fan would tell you they used to have to take him off at 70 minutes as he didn't have good stamina.

Funny too that Sakho was instantly hidden away after getting caught for performance enhancing drugs. The more suspicious of us might even suggest he's being punished for forgetting to take the masking agent used to conceal certain "supplements" Klopp has them taking.;)
Were players at Dortmund taking the same supplements, too?
We could accept that Klopp is a good manager, you know.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Conceding four goals to Bournemouth is surely worrying for Liverpool. Been saying this since the summer, Klopp refusing to buy a left back and good defenders is going to cost them big time.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The Klopp wankfest is cringe inducing, but it'll be interesting to see his followers defend that result.

There'd be calls for the head of a United manager following that for us.

dichinero

Gotta give it to the guy though, never seen a manager so gracious in defeat

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Liverpool biggest problem for the last 26 years.
They lack a quality goalie.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The Klopp wankfest is cringe inducing, but it'll be interesting to see his followers defend that result.

Can you blame him for what happened? Maybe for signing Karius but a manager can't be held accountable for some of the mistakes being made.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

B-But he accepted the defeat! That makes losing a 3-1 lead fine!

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Conceding four goals to Bournemouth is surely worrying for Liverpool. Been saying this since the summer, Klopp refusing to buy a left back and good defenders is going to cost them big time.
Matip is excellent in fairness, he wasn't playing today. When you take Matip, Coutinho and Mane out of their side they looked quite ordinary

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I didn't watch it, so I've no idea what happened.
Karius had a shocker and some individual errors were made. We were useless after Mane went off at 3-1. We dominated the first half at were 2-0 up. Pretty much sums it up.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
People can't resist sly digs at our manager even when the scousers fecked up so hilariously:rolleyes:

Also, Karius is shite.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

They were literally an inch away from wrapping it up :lol:
Stuff like this convinces me they are just jinxed never to win the league again. Ridiculous margin.

That's not even an inch. More like half an inch at the most.

SirScholes

Can you blame him for what happened? Maybe for signing Karius but a manager can't be held accountable for some of the mistakes being made.
You can because if they just played the game out and stopped committing a stupid amount of players forward they probably would of won.
He needs more than just 1 tactic

TheReligion

Abusive
Hey. Wheres the regular Liverpool dick swingers? They certainly aren't at Bournemouth.

Fair play to @Klopper76 as he always comes on and shows his face. Their best poster by a mile.

JeffBoomTetris

Klopp just cannot seem to get it tight in the back. Granted Matip wasn't playing but their defensive weaknesses have been exploited before. Today it wasn't enough to score 3. I don't expect things to start magically fixing themselves. They concede too many.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
We were going to lose sooner or later - that's the nature of football. No need for the childish reaction some of our fans are having.

Raw

Seems like they really missed Matip. They're undefeated with him this season I think.

What's the news on why he wasn't in the squad? He injured?

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Jesus are they bad at the back.
We're really not. If you look at us over the whole season then for the most part we've not conceded many chances on goal and have looked fairly solid. Today exposed how frail we are when injuries occur. Matip has been key and Lucas simply isn't up to scratch. I'm not sure Karius is much better than Mignolet either.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, we won't win the league. Champions win that game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
We're really not. If you look at us over the whole season then for the most part we've not conceded many chances on goal and have looked fairly solid. Today exposed how frail we are when injuries occur. Matip has been key and Lucas simply isn't up to scratch. I'm not sure Karius is much better than Mignolet either.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, we won't win the league. Champions win that game.
If you're so reliant on Matip and your keepers are crap then you're pretty bad at the back for a title contender.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
If you're so reliant on Matip and your keepers are crap then you're pretty bad at the back for a title contender.
That's why I don't think we are a title contender. I think we're fine for a side looking to get top four.