Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

bio202

Supports
liverpool
I lov how this is part of your response while arguing that Liverpool fans don't have a victim mentality.
You've just made his point.

Let's move on from this victim rubbish. It's not very nice lads and lasses. There is plenty of other stuff to have banter about. :)

montpelier

You are wrong.

Some people still believe the lies and slander. During the BBC's live commentry that day at something around 3.10pm they were reporting a mob and broke down the gates. Like Ive said some people still believe this no matter how much evidence verbal and visual is proved to be the truth.

The lies and slander and the cover up had it's shoes on whilst the truth was still asleep in bed.

By the way mate. You really don't know what mentality you would adapt until you have experienced what me and others experienced that day.

So please think before you post such shite.

Ta.
We did have 35 years of our own sustained despicable abuse from opposing supporters y'know. With the lilywhite innocents of LFC right at the forefront. I can unhappily tell you, that it wasn't a minority of your lot doing it, either.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
Can we stop talking about the tragedies that have befallen our clubs and get back to talking about how much Klopp is losing it and how crazy he'll go if Swansea win today with a last minute goal from a long ball that was offside but the linesman didn't see it?

bio202

Supports
liverpool
Can we stop talking about the tragedies that have befallen our clubs and get back to talking about how much Klopp is losing it and how crazy he'll go if Swansea win today with a last minute goal from a long ball that was offside but the linesman didn't see it?
Spot on and very good banter too @Schmiznurf :)

bio202

Supports
liverpool
We did have 35 years of our own sustained despicable abuse from opposing supporters y'know. With the lilywhite innocents of LFC right at the forefront. I can unhappily tell you, that it wasn't a minority of your lot doing it, either.
Agreed but do we just carry it all on or put it to bed. Thankfully that majority is now a miniscule minority of uneducated pricks. I personally haven't heard anything for many years and if I ever did I'd give the idiot a dig.

lonelyred

What would Klopp say if this non-story actually came to something. "We didn't win our last game because the opposition scored a goal during a phase of play which saw them in an offside position". Ok, end of discussion.
Yes, that was probably the message he wanted to convey through sarcasm. Hence the need to "explain", "clarify" etc, as other managers and players had to do, it's not a big deal. Is he better than Sagna, or Wenger for example? Intentionally or not, he implied that Liverpool does not have the same treatment by the referees as other teams. I don't mind it, that's what managers do, but both you and I know how annoyingly inconsistent the FA can be (and perhaps will be in case of Klopp's bitter comment).

I'm sure if Klopp came out with something anywhere near what mourinho said he would be sanctioned too.

Fact is he used a general term with the word "teams" think that's the difference. Sagna referred to the ref as did mourinho.
Who did Klopp refer to then?

If Sagna's "10 against 12... but still fighting and winning as a team" Instagram remark was considered to be a reference to the referee, and had to be explained to the FA, so should be Klopp's "...most of the teams play against us without offside rule".

As for your other point, by using plural he made it sound worse actually - as if it was a frequent occurrence in Liverpool's games, suggesting they were more than once exposed to unequal and unfair treatment by the refs.

Last edited:

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Is there anything more boring that YAWN before a game? Weary shit.
Different sport, but the haka has a ho hum here we go again feel about it for me. I understand its significance for Kiwis but find it all a bit boring now.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Ideally following 89 minutes of sustained Liverpool pressure.

Akshay

Staff
Hopefully, Liverpool were extremely good for the remainder of the season after Rafs's apparent rant. However, United were unbelievable. Regardless, I'd take the 08/09 run in right now.
That's not exactly true. Liverpool were dire for the next two months after that press conference which saw them slip to 3rd from 1st. They then went on a great run till the end of the season but it was too little, too late. It's silly to suggest his rant had a positive effect on Liverpool's results.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You are wrong.

Some people still believe the lies and slander. During the BBC's live commentry that day at something around 3.10pm they were reporting a mob and broke down the gates. Like Ive said some people still believe this no matter how much evidence verbal and visual is proved to be the truth.

The lies and slander and the cover up had it's shoes on whilst the truth was still asleep in bed.

By the way mate. You really don't know what mentality you would adapt until you have experienced what me and others experienced that day.

So please think before you post such shite.

Ta.
Please stop being such a delicate little flower. Because this is some top class drivel. I found an amusing little contradiction in a post, and you responded apparently from a state of baby-ish emotion and ranted.

Talk about a post being so disproportionate and irrelevant to the one quoted.

Ta.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
You've just made his point.

Let's move on from this victim rubbish. It's not very nice lads and lasses. There is plenty of other stuff to have banter about. :)
Pointing out an amusing self defeating phrasing in a post makes the point of the post? Sounds like a wank post.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
This short passing display from Liverpool is something else.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Should spend less time yapping to the press. Looks like a bit of an idiot now.

JustinC00

Maybe should have spent more time focusing on Swansea than running his mouth about us.

Bwuk

So by the end of the day, Jurgens world class team could be only 2 points ahead of the team in 6th.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Imagine whinging about longball (played effectively against your team) then spending the entire close of a game against Swansea(!) hoofing it ineffectively to a defender up front.

Good job Liverpool have all those easy fixtures to come eh? :wenger:

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
They're on a pretty bad run at the moment, makes it all the more sickening that we choked last week.

Zoo

Write the same thing in your next programme notes Jurgen! And make sure you don't mention those desperate longball tactics your team used to try and get something.