Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
"Hey guys here's a good philosophy we run way more than the opposition there is absolutely no downside I am a revolutionary manager"

"What do you mean you're injured! You're my best player!
I think you need to manage your pain better"

Breaking News: Sturridge misses next 20 games.

"I'm fed up of the word hamstring"

Plays his first team squad in cup first leg. Injuring Ibe, Coutinho and Lovren in the process.

This guys fecking brilliant. I know nothing about football, but genuinely can see a million mistakes in his style. He's not only doing average so far but he's shortening Liverpool players careers
Funny how you criticise both Mourinho and Klopp for every single thing yet refuse to say anything negative about van Gaal, even though many things you blame them could be said to van Gaal too.

I guess our injuries aren't van Gaal's problem, it's the players, but the managers you don't like like Klopp are at fault for injuries of their players.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Funny how you criticise both Mourinho and Klopp for every single thing yet refuse to say anything negative about van Gaal, even though many things you blame them could be said to van Gaal too.

I guess our injuries aren't van Gaal's problem, it's the players, but the managers you don't like like Klopp are at fault for injuries of their players.
No, go away with your common sense. it just got amusing reading about Klopp being the devil and crippling his players. I mean the list of Dortmund players he worked into the ground is endless. I´m pretty certain it was him in a fit of rage who tackled Subotic and Kuba in just the right way to tear their respective ACLs. Rumour also says that he forced Piszczek to work as a mover part time (someone had to pay for his new hair afterall), which caused an hip injury for the Pole which later required a surgery.

These three were the Dortmund players whose abilities got negatively impacted by injuries in the long run. The rest of the poor slaves of Klopp´s hellish system are now either still playing for Dortmund (mostly as key players or starter), moved to other clubs or retired in their mid thirties.

It ended up being nothing more than dumb luck on his part, that Dortmund only suffered two major injury crisises in his seven year long tenure there. Weirdly enough both were mostly because of longterm injuries, which had nothing to do with higher work rates on the pitch. However, I also wouldn´t put it past Klopp to blackmail the press and every medical employee at Dortmund to just make these injuries up and deflect the blame for it away from him. It certainly worked aswell given how highly respected he still is amongst fans and former players.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder

What injuries under LVG? Our injuries have been lower than ever this year,

Stringer

Don't waste your time arguing with @Twigginater, he's probably trolling as no one can seriously be as biased as he is when it comes to football. I hope it is that for his sake, otherwise he has issues.

Classical Mechanic

No, go away with your common sense. it just got amusing reading about Klopp being the devil and crippling his players. I mean the list of Dortmund players he worked into the ground is endless. I´m pretty certain it was him in a fit of rage who tackled Subotic and Kuba in just the right way to tear their respective ACLs. Rumour also says that he forced Piszczek to work as a mover part time (someone had to pay for his new hair afterall), which caused an hip injury for the Pole which later required a surgery.

These three were the Dortmund players whose abilities got negatively impacted by injuries in the long run. The rest of the poor slaves of Klopp´s hellish system are now either still playing for Dortmund (mostly as key players or starter), moved to other clubs or retired in their mid thirties.

It ended up being nothing more than dumb luck on his part, that Dortmund only suffered two major injury crisises in his seven year long tenure there. Weirdly enough both were mostly because of longterm injuries, which had nothing to do with higher work rates on the pitch. However, I also wouldn´t put it past Klopp to blackmail the press and every medical employee at Dortmund to just make these injuries up and deflect the blame for it away from him. It certainly worked aswell given how highly respected he still is amongst fans and former players.
Hamstring injuries and all muscle injuries are more common in winter seemingly. Bringing his intense style at this time of year seems to have backfired big time.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
13.01 ARSENAL
17.01 MAN UTD
20.01 EXETER
23.01 norwich
26.01 STOKE
30-31.01 FAC 4th round
02.02 leicester
06.02 SUNDERLAND
14.02 aston villa
18.02 augsburg

That's 15 games in 50 odd days since the Boxing Day (10 in 31 days since BD). Fragile squad with midweek PL fixtures, two legged semis and likely a final, unnecessary replay in the FAC and entering EL at a stage where you play both legs of consecutive rounds on consecutive Thursdays. On top of that having a manager that loves high press and regular sprints and players that obviously aren't trained well enough for a high intensity system like that. Good luck making the top 6.

VanGaalEra

13.01 ARSENAL
17.01 MAN UTD
20.01 EXETER
23.01 norwich
26.01 STOKE
30-31.01 FAC 4th round
02.02 leicester
06.02 SUNDERLAND
14.02 aston villa
18.02 augsburg

That's 15 games in 50 odd days since the Boxing Day (10 in 31 days since BD). Fragile squad with midweek PL fixtures, two legged semis and likely a final, unnecessary replay in the FAC and entering EL at a stage where you play both legs of consecutive rounds on consecutive Thursdays. On top of that having a manager that loves high press and regular sprints and players that obviously aren't trained well enough for a high intensity system like that. Good luck making the top 6.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh dear, threads that come back to bite you on the arse. Part 1 - Samid's Prologue.

Devil81

Am I the only person that finds him really annoying?

All this you've gotta love Klopp crap is doing my head in, I actually find him a bit of a kn*bhead.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool

All this you've gotta love Klopp crap is doing my head in, I actually find him a bit of a kn*bhead.
Whats more annoying Klopp's wide mouth cackle? or Louie Van Bore "i'll sit on a my arse with a clipboard when we losing look at Giggs and throw on Powell for lolz?"

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

Possibly but the good news is that the fascination in a man doing his job will wear off soon.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I think he's found out that you can't build a fortress with the same Lego blocks that build a house. To build bigger things you need to buy more Lego from a shop. And almost definitely replace the crap sized bricks in the original set now.

Drifter

American
He looked very awkward in that BBC interview. A weird character.

Last edited:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Why can't he keep his head still? He's a really strange guy. He's pretty annoying, as is all the fascination surrounding him.

Don't have anything against him really, though.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
So today in the media, they're saying Klopp is courageous for putting a big man up front to rescue the game and that it shows amazing character and that's what Liverpool football club is about...

LvG does that to rescue a game and the media say it's a disgrace....

Liverpool Football Club. The darlings of the media since forever

Bestie07

So today in the media, they're saying Klopp is courageous for putting a big man up front to rescue the game and that it shows amazing character and that's what Liverpool football club is about...

Naah, media operates in hindsight.

Drifter

American
The inevitable "Klopp turned down the United job before dippers" article in the Sun today.

Blackwidow

That multiplies with the Kloppfactor. If Pep arrives in the EPL you will see that at first, too - until the british media will check that they really do not get any exclusive material...

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Smh, promoting non-alcoholic beer! I also wonder what Carlsberg will think of it.

VanGaalEra

14 PL games and they've got 19 points.

That's 1.35 points per game, which over the course of a season would be 51 points :lol:

VanGaalEra

Dunno. The broadcaster here mentioned that Klopp had a go at the ref for an apparent foul in the build up to our goal.
Mata crossed it, Felli headed it onto the bar and it fell for Rooney.

If he's complained about that :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Mata crossed it, Felli headed it onto the bar and it fell for Rooney.

If he's complained about that :lol:
It was the lead up the corner apparently. Think someone bundled over the thug Lucas and Klopp didn't like it