Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Ban

So let me get this right.

You are all obsessed with our manager being obsessed with youse.

Irony on a base level.
So commenting on the fact he can't stop talking about that goal is being obsessed.

Riight.

And the part about a squad not being good enough. Whose fault is that exactly if not his own?

Smacky The Frog

Wonder if it'll go on as long as Garcia's goal against Chelsea in the CL semi in 2005. Their manager at the time dined out on that for decade or so.
One is the deciding goal in the semi-final of a knockout competition. Not just any knockout competition, but the most prestigious one in club football.

The other is an offside decision in a league game in January between two teams placed 4th and 6th.

Yup, stark parallels.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
One is the deciding goal in the semi-final of a knockout competition. Not just any knockout competition, but the most prestigious one in club football.

The other is an offside decision in a league game in January between two teams placed 4th and 6th.

Yup, stark parallels.
Ouch. Burn.

It was a month ago. So if Klopp is still discussing it in 2021 then I guess it's OTT.

EyeInTheSky

Yup, stark parallels.
:lol:

also, the claim that he "dined out" on that for a fecking decade. Yeah because mentioning that during an interview after a game where it happened is "dining out" on it.

waboc his sycophantic fans are.

Linked with Barcelona

CG1010

So the title says he has been linked to Barcelona but nobody is discussing this here? What's the story guys? Will he go to Barca? Will Barca take him? Will he continue talking about United's offside goal afterwards?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Would be glad to see the back of the yellow fanged Opel peddling twat.

Sadly it is just silly rumours and probably manager number five or six Barcelona has been linked with this last month.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Wouldn't mind him to be honest, clear upgrade over Lucho.

He also knows how to setup an attack, which is important because so far this season we have looked even more static than we did under Tata.

The only concern (maybe) would be the language barrier.

shaky

Not a chance he'd leave for Barca. He's already been brainwashed into the Liverpool mindset. The perennial "unlucky loser" coat fits him nicely anyway.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
No chance he leaves. He's perfectly suited for Liverpool and he knows it. He could continue being the lunatic for years and the scouse would lap up his rubbish. At Barca he'd be sacked in a year after he inevitably fails and gangnam presses Messi to the ground.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
He's third favourite at best behind Sampaoli and Valverde to manage Barcelona.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
No chance he leaves. He's perfectly suited for Liverpool and he knows it. He could continue being the lunatic for years and the scouse would lap up his rubbish. At Barca he'd be sacked in a year after he inevitably fails and gangnam presses Messi to the ground.
This.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Not a chance he'd leave for Barca. He's already been brainwashed into the Liverpool mindset. The perennial "unlucky loser" coat fits him nicely anyway.
That's nothing he aquired there. Can't remember a single game he lost or title he did't win at BVB where it wasn't totally somebody elses fault.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Am I the only one thinking Wenger could be a candidate?
You're not the only person who has suggested he'd be a candidate. I've heard Richard Keys do the same on his show. I see no reason for him to be a candidate but i can't 100% say he won't be considered.

Josep Dowling

I was at the Barcelona vs Leganés game. The hardcore fans were singing 'Luis Enrique' which lead to many whistles around the stadium.

I would suspect this will mean if they don't win La Liga he might leave, and there is only Klopp, Pochettino and the Sevilla manager that would be candidates for the job.

I suspect the English papers have just made it up about Klopp though.

SidRed

Wenger to Barca, Klopp to Arse, Lucho to Pool. Everyone happy.

El Zoido

I was at the Barcelona vs Leganés game. The hardcore fans were singing 'Luis Enrique' which lead to many whistles around the stadium.

I would suspect this will mean if they don't win La Liga he might leave, and there is only Klopp, Pochettino and the Sevilla manager that would be candidates for the job.

I suspect the English papers have just made it up about Klopp though.
Koeman?

Robertd0803

If (and pretty big if) the Barcelona job was offered to Klopp would he actually go? Would be fascinating to see if he would leave Liverpool early if something better came along.

Classical Mechanic

If (and pretty big if) the Barcelona job was offered to Klopp would he actually go? Would be fascinating to see if he would leave Liverpool early if something better came along.
Of course he would. He would take a look in the mirror, look at tramp's beard and his Pot Noodle stained Beatles t-shirt and have a moment of clarity.

He would be out of there in a shot.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I doubt he'd leave this early into his time at Liverpool. I think Wenger is going to Barcelona next year anyway.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Agreed, no chance of him leaving.

RedMaestro

I had the same idea. Koeman is a former player in Barcelona and has won a lot win them. Is familiar with their "culture" and he's actually been quite successfull recently as a manager and has a coaching style that could suit them.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Wonder if everyone on here spells gegenpress wrong for lulz, or if you just don't have a clue how to write it.
Gangnam press was funny though :)