Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Josh 76

It happens uncontrollable action to scoring a last minute goal similar to Jose smashing the bottle rack in to the ground against Young Boys. There are snowflakes out there that disagreed with that. For me its passion from both managers and I like to see that.
Yes we all like to see passion, but that doesn't make it right. Players taking their shirts off after scoring, players reacting to a horrific challenge. These things happen, but it's a punishable offence. What really gets to fans, is the same offence gets committed by different players/managers, but the punishment is never the same.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
It's not Klopp getting special treatment though. It's mourinho. And none save united fans have a problem with that.

Mike 777

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp should not have run onto the pitch. If he gets an FA charge, I'd have no problem with that.
Having said that, when your team scores in the 96th minute in a derby and you can control your emotions, your name must be Rafa Benitez!

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Klopp and Pep can do and say whatever they want but Jose: No no no!

Let's all jump into the football pitch whenever a goal is scored !!

Will the FA charge him now ?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Probably because a manager celebrating a last second victory isn't as big as some of you guys want it to be...
Are you implying the caf is being smalltime about this?

montpelier

Yeah, I saw that earlier, Soppy Sally on BBC Breakfast innit. She's a fecking idiot.

SER19

My guess is that any 'big deal' made by united fans is largely due to the hypocrisy of thr fa and sports media. This is just the latest in a line of klopp behaviours that are just laughed along with by the majority that other managers get hammered for. There is simply no question no bias no red tinted view that had mourinho done that if we beat city in the last minute he would be facing a huge ban and be absolutely crucified in the media. Rules cannot be applied based on personality as ive seen suggested here.

The act itself was, whether pool fans like it or not, unprecedented. Ive never seen a manager run onto a pitch in such a way during a game. Its natural it will raise eyebrows. That it happened in a 1-0 win in early december against an 8th place team- local rivals or not- is evidence to me personally of why i find klopp to be a cringeworthy buffoon.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
For people moaning about a United forum's "bad treatment" of poor victim Klopp, and the rather ironic cries of "bitterness", what a load of absolute rubbish. This forum moans about everything, and we are far more insulting to our own manager, former recent managers, as well as most of our players, than to most of our rival managers or players.

Also, there's a reason that Klopp cops a lot more criticism on here than Guardiola, for example. There's genuinely not much to criticize Guardiola for right now. He also doesn't always come across as a raging loon (only sometimes).

If you can't stand that your manager takes criticism on a rival forum, and only want to hear an echo chamber of praise for the man, why would you post on a rival forum?
Nail, head.

CallyRed

Klopp and Guardiola are Gods gift to football so they can celebrate in any way they wish.

BigRedScouser

Supports
Liverpool
They should lock him up. How dare his emotions get the better of him scoring 96th minute in a derby, What a truly disgusting man, celebrating with his player. Not fit to be our manager.

Fake outrage is fun.

Peter Silie

Supports
BVB
Celebrating gets you fined in the Premier league? You guys are crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:

tomaldinho1

They should lock him up. How dare his emotions get the better of him scoring 96th minute in a derby, What a truly disgusting man, celebrating with his player. Not fit to be our manager.

Fake outrage is fun.
Point missed.

Personally I love the emotion in football, I want to see more of it including the scuffles like in Ars/Spurs. Football these days is much much duller and the press have to resort to creating controversies or just repeatedly publishing the same story rewritten to oblivion (Mou vs Pog, Pog vs Mou, Pogs vs Tazos etc).

Issue most have with Klopp is that other managers have been punished for far less. I think he should have celebrated as he did but then should have been hit with a heavy heavy fine - no one would have cared right and there wouldn't be any backlash?

Same goes for City & the Der Spiegel claims & the UAE human rights issues. Firmly under the rug. Can you even imagine the field day the press would have if these rumours about the Man Utd Saudi takeover are true?

EDIT: I think as I posted he was actually charged haha

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Can we stop the embarrassing, paranoid, "Jose is a victim" crap now?
He does get more scrutiny from the press than the likes of Klopp, especially if you consider what a sore loser they both are, but it's a situation he helped create in the first place.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Simon Stone @sistoney67
49s

.@LFC manager Jurgen Klopp charged with misconduct. Has until 1800 on 6 December to respond.
Seems fair. It'll start getting ridiculous if they start letting managers get away with running onto the pitch like that.

There'd be an altercation at some point.

Briman63

Supports
Liverpool
The bitterness and hypocrisy on here is unreal, i see no one mentioning Jose throwing a crate of bottles last week, you all talk about lack of respect yet you have the most disrespectful manager in world football, he disrespects other teams, managers, staff and players, including your own.

Anustart89

The bitterness and hypocrisy on here is unreal, i see no one mentioning Jose throwing a crate of bottles last week, you all talk about lack of respect yet you have the most disrespectful manager in world football, he disrespects other teams, managers, staff and players, including your own.
People are mostly complaining about the FA’s inconsistency in targeting Mourinho for stuff, and as far as I can tell the FA’s jurisdiction doesn’t extend to the CL. Happy to be corrected on that obviously. Nice try though.

Sylar

Would be funny if hes fined, he appeals it, and its reversed. FAs Xmas money taking another hit.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool

Simon Stone @sistoney67
49s

.@LFC manager Jurgen Klopp charged with misconduct. Has until 1800 on 6 December to respond.
Fair enough. I'd probably be annoyed if Everton had grabbed the win in the last minute and Silva had ran on to the pitch in wild celebration. And of course for security reasons it isn't the smartest thing to do either. Be interesting to see what kind of penalty he's given. I'm guessing a fine, but as long as it doesn't affect our match against you guys it's not too important, I think.

Vadim

We all agree that Mourinho is a cnut, you won't find us disagreeing with you!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
It isn't. Nearly everybody here knows and acknowledges Mourinho as a poorly behaved manager and a grade-a prick. That doesn't mean we can't mock and criticise your loon of a manager and his weird as feck antics.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
You do also realise, the majority of fans don't even want him here?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What's up with his teeth? He looks like Ross from that episode with the weird teeth, except with more teeth. He's like a big pile of teeth and weird hair with a human being around it.