Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Roosney

The second I heard he walked in the press confrence wearing the Beatles shirt I knew we had another Liverpool goofball at hand.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The second I heard he walked in the press confrence wearing the Beatles shirt I knew we had another Liverpool goofball at hand.
The Beatles were shit serial losers too. Fecking clowns, with walruses and shit.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I think Hodgson's problems began when he dressed up as Mick Jagger.

el3mel

The amount of hoofing they did in last 10 minutes. :houllier:

They looked desperate and lost all their composure and high pressing stuff once they were losing.

Trizy

Only saw the first half and turned off after that. They looked afraid to press, no? The key reason they beat City 3/4 times last year, pure pressure.

Bola

Did he really carry that bottle in his pocket for a preplanned stunt like that? Weird cnut.
Very very strange thing to do by the Bridesmaid. The way he persisted in wrestling out of his pocket when it got stuck, was weird when he was allegedly being carried away in his moment of raw passion

GMoore23

Did he really carry that bottle in his pocket for a preplanned stunt like that? Weird cnut.
Definitely, I absolutely despise the cnut. You can see that when he began the celebration he had forgotten about the bottle and then he was like, Oh feck I almost forgot my bottle wanking celebration I've been practicing all week. Cringeworthy!

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I would definitely argue that his natural instinct at that moment was to have a wank and he struggled to control that urge.

Last edited:

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He let the mask slip a bit, next thing you know he'll actually be punished fairly for abusing 4th officials and leaving his technical area. They know now that it's not passion, it's a facade.

cyberman

Hate the way he knows he's making a controversial point so he babbles round it and jumps to another point before taking a breath.

Minimalist

Not happy about the Kompany challenge.

Imagine his horror if/when Ole plays Rojo at Old Trafford.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
At least he can look back at Salah giving Bob the penalty in tough times like these.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Was he shaking that bottle like a bottle of bubbly, as if to suggest they're going to be champions? Or am I reading too much into it, and he was infact just wanking a bottle?

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Was he shaking that bottle like a bottle of bubbly, as if to suggest they're going to be champions? Or am I reading too much into it, and he was infact just wanking a bottle?
You've been accustomed to Mourinho for too long. It's definitely the latter with Klopp.

Ra5hid

This was a one off game and Liverpool had to avoid defeat, a draw wouldn’t have been so bad. So a cup final and we know klopp’s record in finals......he is a bottler!

Canagel

He moans an awful lot about refs for someone who's team have benefited massively from referee decisions. VVD should've been sent walking against Napoli with a much worse challenge than what Kompany did.

Inter Yer Nan

He moans an awful lot about refs for someone who's team have benefited massively from referee decisions. VVD should've been sent walking against Napoli with a much worse challenge than what Kompany did.
Exactly. They have benefited more than any team I can think of and he's always saying they got robbed.

Negan

Spot on. I was delighted these dippers lost. Always blaming the ref and yet they get more favorable decisions than any team I can remember. Especially this season.

City outclassed them tonight. They should have scored more than two.

Blackwidow

That thread always remind me on the time when everybody here thought about that great character Klopp - and did not understand that we Bayern fans really did not think like that... :cool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That thread always remind me on the time when everybody here thought about that great character Klopp - and did not understand that we Bayern fans really did not think like that... :cool:
How’re you feeling about the CL tie?