Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Ban

Of course he is. Best thing that has happened to the PL in years. Most neutrals love him, the pundits love him, players do. Just look at the emotion he created at his previous 2 clubs with the fans and players before he left, and the same is happening now with Liverpool. Who in their right mind wouldn't want him as their manager?

I'm trying to copy his look at the moment. I've got the hair, the stubble and the glasses. The only thing I'm missing is his big pearly white nashers. :D
You made a survey to know most neutrals love him? You hope neutrals will love you if you looked like him?

The Kloppster

Supports
Liverpool
You must be taking the piss.
No mate, deadly seriously. Klopp is cool.
You made a survey to know most neutrals love him? You hope neutrals will love you if you looked like him?
Just but why I read on social media and chatting to my network of mates in London, most footie fans love Klopp, and what he is doing at Liverpool. It reminds me of Keegan in his heyday in the 90's with Newcastle. I get why the love for Klopp won't extend to Manchester.

As for me looking like him - well I've noticed my wife has started sleeping with me again ever since I've adopted the Klopp look. I suggest you all take a leaf out of my book too, as it really works. Women want to sleep with him, men want to be him... :cool:

Ban

No mate, deadly seriously. Klopp is cool.

Just but why I read on social media and chatting to my network of mates in London, most footie fans love Klopp, and what he is doing at Liverpool. It reminds me of Keegan in his heyday in the 90's with Newcastle. I get why the love for Klopp won't extend to Manchester.

As for me looking like him - well I've noticed my wife has started sleeping with me again ever since I've adopted the Klopp look. I suggest you all take a leaf out of my book too, as it really works. Women want to sleep with him, men want to be him... :cool:
Jesus. :lol:
This reads like a teenager post.

jymufc20

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Of course he is. Best thing that has happened to the PL in years. Most neutrals love him, the pundits love him, players do. Just look at the emotion he created at his previous 2 clubs with the fans and players before he left, and the same is happening now with Liverpool. Who in their right mind wouldn't want him as their manager?

I'm trying to copy his look at the moment. I've got the hair, the stubble and the glasses. The only thing I'm missing is his big pearly white nashers. :D
Your actively trying to look like a gormless cnut ?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Starting with 3 CBs and 4 CMs. 9 defensive players in the XI. He's just a glorified Tony Pulis.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Think he set his team up well, who were a bit profligate with their chances. But Messi.

He'll do well to win at Anfield next week against them but the tie is over. They'll focus on capitalizing on a slip from City.

Untd55

Liverpool were the better team today. Should have had at least 2 goals today (Milner and Salah).

Poor finishing cost them and sometimes their final ball was poor.

Mrdan1709

Liverpool were the better team, but saying that they didnt create much chances either. They were missing Firmino badly. Any time one of Mane/Firmino/Salah doesnt play Liverpool are no where near as dangerous. The difference in this game was Messi, hes just too good and was given too much space (Klopp can be blamed for this).

Baxter

Any fist pumps tonight in front of the cameras? Might have missed them.

Josep Dowling

Liverpool were the better team, but saying that they didnt create much chances either. They were missing Firmino badly. Any time one of Mane/Firmino/Salah doesnt play Liverpool are no where near as dangerous. The difference in this game was Messi, hes just too good and was given too much space (Klopp can be blamed for this).
I would suspect that will be their summer target and I’d imagine they will get Timo Werner.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Klopp's had his chance 12 months ago vs. a decadent version of Zidane's/CR Madrid.

I think they have overachieved in the UCL. But losing the PL with 97 points must hurt (if it happens).

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
That must be one of the most sensible post-match interviews he’s ever done

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
There is a very real possibility of Klopp being charge of Liverpool for 4 seasons without claiming a single trophy during that period, having spent north of £500 million on transfers.

If Liverpool fails to win the league, would it be fair to call him a failure?

If not, at what point would it be fair to do so?

Ban

There is a very real possibility of Klopp being charge of Liverpool for 4 seasons without claiming a single trophy during that period, having spent north of £500 million on transfers.

He always has an excuse having really good opponents you know.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

He'll never be a failure because he got to some finals and they play heavy metal football. Or some such shite

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
That must be one of the most sensible post-match interviews he’s ever done
Thought he came off very well during it. I’d have been completely head gone if I was manager. They were pretty unlucky to lose really, let alone by 3. Usually end up hating him more after every interview.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
He always has an excuse having really good opponents you know.
He'll never be a failure because he got to some finals and they play heavy metal football. Or some such shite
That's the thing isn't it, they will make excuses for his failures. Whilst other managers, those who have spent significantly less than him in the transfer market, are not quite so lucky.

Take Ole, for example, the guy has only been in charge a matter of months and already half the forum have proclaimed him a failure, and this is without him spending a single penny in the transfer market.

It's frustrating.

Last edited:

gibers

Thought he got his tactics spot on today. Pool played well and really should have scored at least one. Still one of the best managers in Europe.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Luke Chadwick Darrin Gibson and Tom cleverly pl winners medals -- 1
Bucky O'Hare pl winners medals -- o

Loooooooser.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That's the thing isn't it, they will make excuses for his failures. Whilst other managers, those who have spent significantly less than him in the transfer market, are not quite so lucky.

Take Ole, for example, the guy has only been in charge a matter of months and already half the forum have proclaimed him a failure, and this is without him spending a single penny in the transfer market.

It's frustrating.
Klopp was getting criticised heavily after a handful of games as Liverpool manager. He hadn’t even had a summer to sign anyone but a few defeats and he was considered a fraud.

Football is full of knee jerking.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Where did you get £500 million from?

Inter Yer Nan

He's had a bit of misfortune with Pep arriving with unlimited funds but really if he was so good you'd expect to win something. After all that's what it's all about. It's unlikely City will take their eyes off the prize next season like they did over Christmas this year and highly unlikely Liverpool will get quite as much luck so there's a strong chance we'll be talking about 5 years and no cups. Would another "massive" club take that? He's spent a fortune and people are too quick to anoint him. Maybe he's a manager good enough to fight but not quite good enough to win?

It will be interesting if he stops getting tons of money and the players burn out and he gets a transfer or two wrong. I could see that going downhill for him and then but he's also impressed this season making them a less exciting, but more efficient and overall effective team.

gibers

How is he a failure. This is getting ridivulous.

City have spent more so he can't be a failure then.

He has done extrememly well and I'm sure Pool fans would love him there. Funny enough it's only outsiders calling him a failure when the scousers love him. Funny that.

He has done a fantastic job as far as I'm concerned. It's getting to the point now that if all the other top teams don't win a trophy then they are failures. They are improving year on year which is something I can't say about us. I really couldn't GAF about the FA cup and Europa LEague we won bar us getting into the cl. Watching us has been dire.