Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I actually think Klopp would be wise to resign after this season. I genuinely don't think managers can stay for long anymore without the players losing motivation.

Better to quit yourself and leave on a high than to experience the kind of season Guardiola is having now.

Paul_Scholes18

Klopp quote : The wind and weather ruined the winterbreak and Fa is at fault. Should have been back in Liverpool this week, but could not catch the flight.
City got unfair advantage already being in the country and they got extra winterbreak too since the game was off. We miss important training days and has to stay and train in the sun . If I knew this I would have managed the game last week and stayed in Liverpool. Next week we will not have sunny weather in Norwich so our preperations will not be optimal. The secret to our sucess this season has been weather focused training and using the wind to our advantage to increase chance for keeper howlers, VAR errors, own goals, missed chances for opponents etc. Although the Fa has ruined our chances to do that now.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I actually think Klopp would be wise to resign after this season. I genuinely don't think managers can stay for long anymore without the players losing motivation.

Better to quit yourself and leave on a high than to experience the kind of season Guardiola is having now.
If Klopp is that kind of man who quits while he's ahead he'd have quit along time ago

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Pains me to say this, but Klopp is there to stay for a long time. Rarely you see a team and a manager click so well, there is no reason for him to go. He's too intense to take Germany job, he needs football more often than every 3 months. He also likes to pick his players and in national team they tend to be picked for you. Maybe when he is close to retirment and wants to slow down a bit, but that's not happening any time soon.

We can't really look and hope Liverpool loses Klopp, out of our hands. We need to support our own manager as he is making strides to improve our squad.
That's very true. I had the briefest glimmer of hope in 2001 when that announcement was made. But, nearly 20 years later and still no title!

But regarding the Germany job, Klopp can easily be tempted if they struggle badly at the next couple of tournaments. He loves (and is clearly good at) being the guy that resurrects past glories. It can work even better when it comes to knockout tournaments. They'll have a great pool of fit young players with all the pressing in the Bundesliga these days and all they'll need from Klopp is a rocket up their backside for what, 6 matches in the tournament? Win each game 4-3 or 5-2, done and dusted.

What kind of season is Guardiola having? Nailed on to win the carabao cup again, comfortably going to finish 2nd, still one of the favourites for the CL and FA cup. Bet many Utd fans would take that.

CognitiveNeuro

Simeone totally owned him today. A lot of managers are going to copy what he did, especially in the Prem. They completely nullified Mane and Salah. Salah was a joke today. Pathetic performance.

The way they closed down and occupied space was really impressive. Very well organized and intelligent.

Feb 18: "Our people will be ready. WELCOME TO ANFIELD!"

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
"Took Sadio off because he was being targeted and they wanted him sent off"

"I was afraid his opponent would go down if Sadio took a deep breath"

On getting the crowd going at Anfield: "I don't think I have to do it that much to be honest. Our people will be ready. WELCOME TO ANFIELD!"

:lol: Such a cringe loser.

Judas

Open to offers

On getting the crowd going at Anfield: "I don't think I have to do it that much to be honest. Our people will be ready. WELCOME TO ANFIELD!"

You can see why they love him, totally bought into the way Liverpool fans think. Total cringe fest.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
You can see why they love him, totally bought into the way Liverpool fans think. Total cringe fest.
Eh, it was the right decision. Mane was 'lucky' for not getting a second yellow before half time. Any fart would have that full back Eboue-rolling. Keeping him on in the second half would mean he missed the second leg. The Welcome To Anfield leg. :devil:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He blew his fuse a few times tonight and was rightfully booked. I wonder will he have calmed down by the post-match presser, the gurning weirdo...
His English post-match interview (I was watching the B-feed). He looks gloom and when the interviewer cues him that it's starting he puts on the smile. As soon as the interview is over the smile clears. Very reminicent of politicians.

thepolice123

I cringed when I heard it. Almost thought I was watching WWE.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Simeone totally owned him today. A lot of managers are going to copy what he did, especially in the Prem. They completely nullified Mane and Salah. Salah was a joke today. Pathetic performance.

The way they closed down and occupied space was really impressive. Very well organized and intelligent.
Even the wind can be well organised and intelligent, it doesn't mean it deserves to win over Liverpool.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

Which Redcafe poster said these posts?

cafecillos

I cringed when I heard it. Almost thought I was watching WWE.
He is really is pathetic when things don't go his way. It's as if he's never used any of those antics.

I don't even hate Liverpool as much as most United supporters, bit even so I still find them very, very unlikeable in their repulsive combination of smugness and whingyness.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Is it me or are a lot of Liverpool fans still so easy to wind up even now when their team is so good?

I for a laugh after the game messaged about 10 Liverpool fans calling Klopp a flop and all but one genuinely got wound up by it.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

Does he even realize that Simeone has managed River Plate? Compared to what I imagine he had to content with during away derbys to Boca anything Anfield throws at him would be a mild belly ache, at best!

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
You're Mr. Miyagi and I claim my £5.
Accuse the post not the poster. I'm not Mr. Miyagi mister:nono:

What does that even mean ? it makes no sense!
It was a joke, but I guess it lacked some context. Sorry about that. Maybe it was supposed to reflect a part of the emotional state of Klopp after a loss, despite him not actually saying something that nonsensical. He does say stupid things once in a while though, like blaming the wind but I admit my joke was too far fetched to be funny.

Seven Seas Sardines

Speaking of fairness, excuses and scousers.. One lodged this complaint today to a cell phone game I'm playing. :lol:

There must definitely be something in the water..

Last edited:

montpelier

It's gonna get milked to oblivion for showing "class, la" that's for sure.

It's been a long fecking wait.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Fair play to him. Spoke from the heart and obviously cared enough to pen that letter despite having a very busy schedule. It can’t have been easy.

I didn’t read the creep Klopp’s reply to him, though. Was it good?