Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Shimo

Talking about Newcastle going down and how many times Schar felt something that was breaking up their rhythm. Shar was fantastic for Newcastle.

NM

If they continue this form we will actually have a good chance of winning the league.
How come you are still stuck with the Kid Moyes nickname? Weren' you Kid Cunto? Long time and I doubt you remember me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
"Teams won last night but were still in a good mood", the pressure is on boys and girls, he's cracking :lol:

Couldn't bare to even say our name
Rent free in his head, every Liverpool fan I know is more concerned with our results than their own. They're feckin mental.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
How come you are still stuck with the Kid Moyes nickname? Weren' you Kid Cunto? Long time and I doubt you remember me.
I was Kid Cunto yeah! :lol:

Moyes name has stuck since his tenure, I kind of like it as a reminder to us all on how bad it was.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Liverpool drawing against
Fulham
West Brom
Brighton
Newcastle

3 of them are in the bottom 4 of the table. Crazy.
It's superb, and measures out them being fortunate to get wins at Chelsea, and home to Tottenham late on.

Jaxa

Rent free in his head, every Liverpool fan I know is more concerned with our results than their own. They're feckin mental.
Genuinely reading 1 page of RAWK is a good argument for funding a medical study on Liverpool supporters mental states, i can't believe its actual human beings posting some of that stuff.

Ludens the Red

Liverpool drawing against
Fulham
West Brom
Brighton
Newcastle

3 of them are in the bottom 4 of the table. Crazy.
For all the talk about Van Dijk and needing a centre back to give them the edge to win that title. It’s the failure to score in those games that you posted that is hurting them. They’ve barely missed Van Dijk from a defensive standpoint. He played in the 7-2 too.

crossy1686

career ending
We haven't seen a lot of it because they've been winning but Klopp might be the sorest loser in the PL, he's always on the verge of a full blown rant whenever they drop points. He's an embarassment.

VivaRonaldo85

For all the talk about Van Dijk and needing a centre back to give them the edge to win that title. It’s the failure to score in those games that you posted that is hurting them. They’ve barely missed Van Dijk from a defensive standpoint. He played in the 7-2 too.
Fabinho is outstanding cover at CB. They’ve had a result moving a CM into there and him being so good. Their issue is they rely so heavily on their front 3 for goals, if they start to dry up, they will keep dropping points (hopefully).

Reactions: Cheimoon

arthurka

It was funny to see Owen and Kevin Nolan in flow about how great Liverpool were and that normally they would beat this lot easy. All was good even had a Thiago montage. But Utd aren't good enough only counter attacks and were lucky yesterday but shouldn't have won really. Klopp was his usual self couldn't give an ounce of credit to Newcastle's grit and determination. They shouldn't defend and shouldn't be killing time. The lack of respect for Ole's work is almost fanatical. But the sad part it's also thriving here. We are always just one bad result from a Ole meltdown here.

Josh 76

Van Dijk starts a lot of their attacks with bringing the ball out to the halfway line and spraying long balls around the pitch. They haven't got anyone to do that. I actually said when he got injured, that they will miss his team play in the attacking end rather than the defensive one.

Reactions: Fortitude

crossy1686

career ending
It was funny to see Owen and Kevin Nolan in flow about how great Liverpool were and that normally they would beat this lot easy. All was good even had a Thiago montage. But Utd aren't good enough only counter attacks and were lucky yesterday but shouldn't have won really. Klopp was his usual self couldn't give an ounce of credit to Newcastle's grit and determination. They shouldn't defend and shouldn't be killing time. The lack of respect for Ole's work is almost fanatical. But the sad part it's also thriving here. We are always just one bad result from a Ole meltdown here.
Ole's been one loss away from losing his job all season. Now Pochettino is finally fecking off that might change with a bit of luck.

InfiniteBoredom

This has been plain as day to see for everybody for a while, they were grinding out points sprinkled with some good performances just like us in 08/09 last season, but the drop off in performance were noticeable and after the restart were no better than the chasing pack. Pundits sucking them off constantly seems to give people the impression that they were still the all out pressing, free flowing side of 18/19, but it’s far from the truth.

It’s their stellar home form that’s saving their bacon right now and likely will prove decisive come end of the season, but any top 6 team who get their act together can easily give them a scare. Low to mid 80 points should be enough to win this season.

AFC NimbleThumb

His antics at United would be covered so differently; even Jose gets called out to an extent where as this guy gets to say what he likes whenever he likes; rage at officials on sidelines but it’s i. the name of Pool so it’s ‘pashun’ - never known a manager tell the opposition how they should & shouldn’t play.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Van Dijk starts a lot of their attacks with bringing the ball out to the halfway line and spraying long balls around the pitch. They haven't got anyone to do that. I actually said when he got injured, that they will miss his team play in the attacking end rather than the defensive one.
Yeah agree with this. His distribution is better than most of our midfielders.

Bojan11

I don’t mean this as wum because I’ve actually enjoyed watching liverpools football last couple of years. But in the last 12 months or so, it feels like they’ve become a boring team to watch with an element of predictability about them. Full backs just constantly firing it in to the front 3. Or am I being clouded in my views?
Remind me of us in 08/09 where a lot of wins came by the one goal margin. Some times they can be amazing too when they want to just like we were in 08/09.

The leagues back to normal and it’s great. Teams winning with 90 plus points made it boring.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
Liverpool have been average for almost an entire calendar year (Atleti away when their slump started was in mid February) and yet have seemingly been top of the league the entire time. That’s some indictment of the quality of the league.

Winrar

Will Klopp's Liverpool ever melt down like his Dortmund side did in 14/15? One can only hope...

Chief123

Remind me of us in 08/09 where a lot of wins came by the one goal margin. Some times they can be amazing too when they want to just like we were in 08/09.

The leagues back to normal and it’s great. Teams winning with 90 plus points made it boring.
I just feel like it’s becoming a bit easier for opponents to plan against Liverpool. It’s not so much about stopping the front 3. It’s more about just stopping their full backs from getting balls into those front 3. If you stop their crosses or limit them from getting the ball in dangerous positions, you nullify their whole game plan. The front 3 aren’t really the type of players who are going to do something genius to win you the game by going past a few players. They are great when they have great service but right now teams seem to be working out how to stop them.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I just feel like it’s becoming a bit easier for opponents to plan against Liverpool. It’s not so much about stopping the front 3. It’s more about just stopping their full backs from getting balls into those front 3. If you stop their crosses or limit them from getting the ball in dangerous positions, you nullify their whole game plan. The front 3 aren’t really the type of players who are going to do something genius to win you the game by going past a few players. They are great when they have great service but right now teams seem to be working out how to stop them.
Both Ole and Wilder did that against them last year successfully. I was very surprised that nobody else adopted that to make it a huge success.

Number32

Fabinho is outstanding cover at CB. They’ve had a result moving a CM into there and him being so good. Their issue is they rely so heavily on their front 3 for goals, if they start to dry up, they will keep dropping points (hopefully).
I agree, Jota is their best player this season, not Mane, Salah, or Firminho. Thiago might help them though.

The Firestarter

Newcastle players going down ? :houllier: The only time wasting I saw was Liverpool passing around in their half the whole injury time. What a tool.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Utterly baffling use of subs can’t really complain anymore about the 5 sub rule.

Mind you the finishing was atrocious.

always_hoping

The league table doesn't mean anything according to Klopp after that draw against Newcastle. Might have a point afterall only 16 games played but surely it means plenty to him to find his side 13 points off their total of this time last season.

Chief123

Both Ole and Wilder did that against them last year successfully. I was very surprised that nobody else adopted that to make it a huge success.
Yes Ole did it very well, especially at old trafford. He often doesn’t get enough credit for his tactics but he does deploy them well at times, especially in the big games. He played a 532 formation against them at OT and made sure the wing backs AWB and Williams (I think) got out to their full backs as soon as they could and everytime they got the ball. I remember AWB doing it brilliantly that match and not giving Robertson a chance to put a ball in. But then one lapse in concentration and they got the equaliser near the end with a ball in from that side. But the tactics worked really well in the match. He played Rashford and James as the strikers and they kept drifting out into the wide positions to expose the gaps in their full back positions and effectively drag their full backs back into defence. It was probably one of liverpools poorest performances last season but a lot of it was to do with the fact they were tactically outdone that match. I think it’s the blueprint to stop Liverpool.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Utterly baffling use of subs can’t really complain anymore about the 5 sub rule.

Mind you the finishing was atrocious.
Why did he bring Shaqiri on in the 90th minute? Never understood why managers make changes that late if a game is still being chased.

Klopp hesitates too much with subs sometimes. Jones for Shaqiri or Chamberlain should’ve happened at half time.

RashyForPM

Yes Ole did it very well, especially at old trafford. He often doesn’t get enough credit for his tactics but he does deploy them well at times, especially in the big games. He played a 532 formation against them at OT and made sure the wing backs AWB and Williams (I think) got out to their full backs as soon as they could and everytime they got the ball. I remember AWB doing it brilliantly that match and not giving Robertson a chance to put a ball in. But then one lapse in concentration and they got the equaliser near the end with a ball in from that side. But the tactics worked really well in the match. He played Rashford and James as the strikers and they kept drifting out into the wide positions to expose the gaps in their full back positions and effectively drag their full backs back into defence. It was probably one of liverpools poorest performances last season but a lot of it was to do with the fact they were tactically outdone that match. I think it’s the blueprint to stop Liverpool.
And Pereira would be the advanced midfielder who filled the gap at striker when the both shifted out wide. He would also join the press on Pool’s defensive triangle. Ole did very well tactically that game and was the reason why a real subpar team nearly beat them. Put it this way, if he gets it as right against Pool in January, we will win the game. We have better players now.