Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Exactly that my friend. 2-3 years of effort has taken its toll. You look a little burnt out and I suspect this current team is coming to the end of its cycle.
It is, but they have 2 more title challenges in them.

InfiniteBoredom

It is, but they have 2 more title challenges in them.
With the current team, yes, if Salah fecks off to Madrid and you don’t adequately replace him, can see you struggling to score massively, which hinders that prospect.

Of course, the same was said about us when Ronaldo left.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I genuinely tune in every time he drops points to watch the same thing happen. He can't help himself. I'm always waiting for the excuse to arrive. Sometimes points 4-6 will come in a different order of appearance.

1. Starts off looking calm, wants to portray he's OK
2. He will receive the first question from the interviewer
3. No matter what question is asked, the same ramble/rant will come out
4. It will consist of an excuse, then he will backtrack turn it into a compliment for the opponent
5. Then he will change his mind that its a compliment and throw the excuse in again
6. Then a dodgy philosophy quote
7. Then you'll realise 5+ minutes have passed without him stopping talking

Sometimes it's best to keep your answers short, sweet and get off camera.
Don’t forget him getting annoyed at getting asked a perfectly innocuous and obvious question.

VanGaalEra

Exactly that my friend. 2-3 years of effort has taken its toll. You look a little burnt out and I suspect this current team is coming to the end of its cycle.
Coming to the end of its cycle..... I see what you did there ;)

Lee565

I think all this moaning from him over the past month or so has played a part mentally in liverpool being slightly out of sorts of late

Acole9

Outstanding
Southampton cheated by scoring a goal with an ex player who was a flop.

Guy Incognito

Can't remember the last time Liverpool failed to score in two consecutive matches.

So much for the fixture schedule and a 'long' rest benefiting them, it's probably made them more tetchy now they are playing catch up.

Bojan11

Moyes would be proud.

How many crosses have they put in last three matches? Southampton were missing a lot of key players too.

90 + 5min

Well, Marriner isn't going to be invited ever at Liverpool dinner. Bad decisions and bad game from him. But most of all, stonewall penalty.

Liverpool seem to have been read by their opponents. Park the buss and watch wide players with a dubbel protection. With that backline, standing high, we should just sit back and put balls behind them for Martial, Rashford and actually James.

Bojan11

Well, Marriner isn't going to be invited ever at Liverpool dinner. Bad decisions and bad game from him. But most of all, stonewall penalty.

Liverpool seem to have been read by their opponents. Park the buss and watch wide players with a dubbel protection. With that backline, standing high, we should just sit back and put balls behind them for Martial, Rashford and actually James.
Having a go at Marriner :lol::lol:

Lost count of how many decisions he’s given to Liverpool over the past decade. He’s their version of Howard Webb.

90 + 5min

Having a go at Marriner :lol::lol:

Lost count of how many decisions he’s given to Liverpool over the past decade. He’s their version of Howard Webb.
He had a bad game. We don't need to deny that. Whatever he has done in past is irrelevant for this game.

Renegade

Mane & Salah can’t afford a night off with Firmino alongside them. His so lucky to be playing alongside those two but people will make you believe he makes the other 2 better.

Sparky Rhiwabon

Has Klopp confirmed whose fault that defeat was? The ref, scheduling, VAR, negative tactics of the opposition? Obviously won’t be his fault.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
His tactic is being read now by teams week by week, no more 2-1 or 1-0 victories again like last season and no more VVD set pieces important goals too. And similar to Lampard relying in the full backs crossing. Except they have better midfield to control the midfield.

TheReligion

Abusive
I said before the game playing Henderson at CB when you have an actual CB on the bench was very Jose (Mctominnay v WHU). Really bizarre thing to do and can only think it was a message to the board that he wants money in January?

Phililps must feel like crap. Confidence on the floor. Manager would sooner play two CMs at CB rather than give him a game. Tragic.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
They missed Henderson in CM. Im surprised they didnt push him up into CM and bring on at CB at 60mins.

Bojan11

I'm not talking about Mane. I'm talking about game in general. Liverpool should have had penalty when (Bendarek?) got hit with the ball on the arm/hand.
Handball Rules changed.

He didn’t make his body bigger and it wasn’t deliberate.

Game in general as in Thiago should have been sent off?

Judas

Open to offers
I said before the game playing Henderson at CB when you have an actual CB on the bench was very Jose (Mctominnay v WHU). Really bizarre thing to do and can only think it was a message to the board that he wants money in January?

Phililps must feel like crap. Confidence on the floor. Manager would sooner play two CMs at CB rather than give him a game. Tragic.
Fair play to Carragher calling out Klopp for such a very Jose like move. Won't do those kids confidence any good.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

Didn't Ferguson play Carrick and Fletcher at CB rather than expose younger players when they aren't ready? I understand his thinking today and to be fair, he's played Phillips and Williams plenty this season both in Europe and the Premier League.

Everyone is elated because we haven't won in three games. That's how ridiculous we've been over the last two seasons. This kind of dip was inevitable, even natural. I said before the season started that we wouldn't get over 90 point. No one can do that for three years in a row.

Rossa

And it’s strange as Liverpool supporters claimed Phillips was the best thing since sliced bread not too long ago.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Dortmund MK2
Rubbish. We beat Palace 7-0 and everyone was saying we would run away with it a couple of weeks back. Knee jerking has been extreme this season. First Everton were winning it, then Leicester, then Spurs, then we were running away with it, now United are winning it. Everyone has had dips this season.