Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

vanrooney

he is a winner but in the end a class less guy. in loosing you see the character of people. when winning he was beautiful but when loosing he was really try

Traub

Obviously. Only deluded scousers would view this as "Getting under Pep's skin" or mind games.
Exactly. Even we’re hardly talking about how shit they are vs what he said. They’re completely bereft of ideas. They’ll obviously come good at some point and go on a bit of a winning run, but they’re nowhere near the unstoppable force they were two seasons ago (I actually think their team two seasons ago was better than last season).

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Liverpool's squad is overrated. They won the EPL title at a time when its competitors were either underperforming or in a transition period. Sir Alex's double double side, treble side or the 2008's side would win against them quite easily.

SER19

Ah - only just seen your reply. Didn't know this part of it.

Still not beyond the realm of fantasy for Klopp to do something like that, but thanks for clearing that up all the same.

Doesn't make him any less of a prick regardless.
Agree :lol: wasn't meaning to be an ass to you either by the way, just see Liverpool fans celebrating this myth as if klopp was prank calling him or something despite klopp himself literally dismissing the whole thing

M Bison

Supports
York City
It depends on the result tomorrow, Liverpool win and it will be Klopp winning the mind games, and they lose he’ll be classed as cracking up.

NHLYR 1878

Agree :lol: wasn't meaning to be an ass to you either by the way, just see Liverpool fans celebrating this myth as if klopp was prank calling him or something despite klopp himself literally dismissing the whole thing
No problem at all, didn't take it that way either so no harm done.

You're right also, it'd be something that your typical scouser would probably brag about.

Thankfully I don't move in their circles so don't encounter their "humour" too much. :lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Wumming
Well it hasn’t been a good year for Klopp. We haven’t been the same since covid hit and if we never would have gotten Jota in at the beginning of the season it could be worse. All that aside what an oppurtunity for lesser sides to have a shot at the title. I figure supporters of united must be rooting for Klopp this weekend against City since confidence is so high about winning the title.

Halftrack

Well it hasn’t been a good year for Klopp. We haven’t been the same since covid hit and if we never would have gotten Jota in at the beginning of the season it could be worse. All that aside what an oppurtunity for lesser sides to have a shot at the title. I figure supporters of united must be rooting for Klopp this weekend against City since confidence is so high about winning the title.
Shit attempt, 3/10.

Jonno

so which one is it? Their success is comparable or Klopp has been more successful according to you. It can't be both you know!
What are you even talking about. Youve just popped up after 6-7 constructive debating posts and snipped one sentence out of context and asked me what I mean....

Klopp has been the more successful, but Benitez‘s success should be measurable and comparable to Klopps much more than for example - Hodgson, Rodgers, Kenny, Evans and Souness. Klopp has won the league once and his defence is fizzling out without a whimper.

Benitez winning the CL, super cup, FA Cup, challenging Fergie to the league, WAS dubbed as the best they had in years, that was my point, which you’d have seen had you bothered to go back and read the conversation before just taking one of my sentences out of context.

Real Name

You appear when Liverpool is doing good and when it's not happening you come for a lousy wumming job. Bless you.

Jonno

I don't know why I waste so much time defending him and dueling with @Jonno when he comes out with BS excuses like that.
Its constructive and fun to have passionate debates, you‘re a good poster, I enjoy discussing (and disagreeing) and I’m glad you’re not buried somewhere in the RAWK

marktan

Have to say he's been very poor the last month or so.

It's been pointed out repeatedly that Thiago as the DM slows them down hugely and yet he still persists despite the fact Thiago can't even tackle. They lose a lot of their directness with Mane and Salahs runs negated by the slowing down of play. He continues to play Henderson and Fabinho in derence despite it causing them to ship more goals, and more importantly lose energy in midfield.

The fact that he thought Rhys Williams was a premier League footballer for a good 5 or so matches really makes me question him. You've signed two supposedly good defenders, play at least one of them and ship Henderson in to midfield and Thiago into AM. It's so simple. Play Henderson, Fabinho and Wjnaldum in midfield and Pool will be a far stronger team. They've lost about 5 matches over the last month and Klopp still hasn't worked that out?

Have to be honest but this is the end of the road for Liverpool as a title chasing team. Next season Mane and Salah are at Afcon in January, and the season after they'll be 30. Probably the shortest period of domination I've seen by a genuinely top side, and some of that is down to their managers in game tactics.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This could be a title defence as bad as Moyes’s.
It's currently the worst points drop off from a defending champion in league history.
But that is of course skewed by their massive haul last season.

However, nothing to say they can't keep losing a lot more games.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It surely can't be a coincidence that he's been at two clubs now who have dominated their respective league despite starting as an outsider, got to a CL final with each (winning with Liverpool) but then hitting a massive drop 4-5 years into the job. He builds a drilled and intense pattern of play but it squeezes every ounce of energy out of players, physically and mentally.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't really blame bad luck or anything like usual when you've been battered 4-1 against a team without their 2 best attackers, and your single goal came from a colossal dive too.