Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout

Falcow

Pool literally won the lotto by getting 140m couthino. It allowed them to purchase VVD and Alison. That ain't gonna be repeated.

Mind you they also won the lotto by appointing Klopp.

Sylar

Has he done an interview yet?

My god, pretty sure I sat through every minute of that run as well. Stoke was as low as it’s been the last eight years.
I went to old Trafford for half the games :(
Bad bad days indeed

SER19

3 wins in 11. Just 1 in their last 7 and that was against Aston villas children

Dr. StrangeHate

Them playing a high line with no CBs is very naive against good teams. You would expect better from possibly the best manager in the world at the moment.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, I'd remembered the infamous 3 losses in a row around Christmas, but didn't remember it coming as part of an 8 game poor run.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Has he done an interview yet?

I went to old Trafford for half the games :(
Bad bad days indeed
I went to bloody Wolfsburg as it’s only a few hours drive away from where I live. Awful “city” and depressing game.

Red00012

3 wins in 11. Just 1 in their last 7 and that was against Aston villas children
Spurs next , Jose MasterClass I’m hoping

Grab a goal , park the bus win 1-0

Klopp going mental after about making lemonade

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Spurs [A]
West Ham [A]
Brighton [H]
City [H]
Leicester [A]
Leipzig [A]
Everton [H]
Sheffield [A]

8 games in 30 days. A few dodgy teams there in much better form than the scousers.

Their three key defenders and two key attackers are accumulating a lot of minutes too. Catch 22 where you can't rest any of those players because the replacements are rubbish and will drag down the quality of the whole team significantly, and if you play them every game you're risking fatigue/injuries.

He has made a lot of questionable decisions this season. Dead rubber on a rubbish pitch in Denmark he fielded a strong team and paid the price (Jota out for months). Apparently that's where the Salah issues started too because he wasn't handed the armband.

The strength of the team vs Villa kids was also shocking. He hasn't taken the FA cup seriously before so why start now in a compressed covid season, and that against a bunch of school kids? Was it to keep match fitness up? Improve confidence? None of that helped, they were crap in the weeks before that game and have been crap in the weeks after. A mini break for the players during that period could have done wonders for their mental and physical health, and they'd still have a good few days of preparation for the United league game.

What kept their title aspirations alive was their home form and how they were winning games on aura alone. Burnley shattered those illusions so opponents won't go into Anfield games with the same fear factor as they've been doing for the past few years. Combine that with their woeful away record and the title talks could turn into top 4 talks very soon.

TheReligion

Abusive
CC @TheReligion

See why he played Henderson there?
Think it's a bit harsh to call him terrible. He should have got the ball away for Rashfords goal but mistakes happen. The real issue today for you lot was Ole exposed the full backs who kept getting caught far too high up the pitch at the same time. That isolated Thiago and the CBs who were then all made to look pretty average.

Definitely think Ole was tactically better than Klopp today as he had a clear game plan which highlighted your weaknesses.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
My god, pretty sure I sat through every minute of that run as well. Stoke was as low as it’s been the last eight years.
This is the run I use to reassure myself when I see some people spouting pro-LVG revisionism. His football was the worst I've seen from anyone, Moyes, Jose, you name it.