Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

AneRu

We won the league and were champions league finalist's the following season :houllier: :houllier:
And weren't we like one bad refereeing decision away from retaining the title too? I remember Chelsea beating us 1-0 via a dubious Drogba goal. I dont think finishing second and reaching the CL quarterfinals is falling of a cliff, we were still competitive even if we weren't the dominant force we were in 06-08.

Sylar

And weren't we like one bad refereeing decision away from retaining the title too? I remember Chelsea beating us 1-0 via a dubious Drogba goal. I dont think finishing second and reaching the CL quarterfinals is falling of a cliff, we were still competitive even if we weren't the dominant force we were in 06-08.
Was 2-1 and Drogba made it 2-0. Var rules that out, but then rules out Machedas goal.
We were poor in that game as I think we needed a draw and went in with that mentality, much like we did with City years later when we lost on GD.

But yeah, we didnt fall off a cliff at all. We fell of a cliff after Fergie left, but from 08-13 we lost the title twice (once by a one point and once by GD and made the CL final twice). And shouldnt have lost a FA cup semi final to Everton either. And a league cup or two as well right?
Wasnt the best example to use.

Liverpools home record reminds me of Arsenals invincible streak. Once they lost that, it seemed they were shattered and were capable of losing every game.
And with Liverpool losing to Burnley, it seems like they can lose every game at home (and aura was carrying them)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Relegation form over the last 11 games. Keeps getting a free pass by the media because of the 'injury crisis' narrative.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Relegation form over the last 11 games. Keeps getting a free pass by the media because of the 'injury crisis' narrative.
Yeah, feck the European Cup, PL title and world club cup he's won very recently. Why would anyone give this fraud a free pass?

We all wish he could be more like Ole, he knows how to handle Leipzig. That guy needs no free pass at all. Not one. I mean just look at Utd's points since Christmas because that's now a thing.

Flexdegea

Yeah, feck the European Cup, PL title and world club cup he's won very recently. Why would anyone give this fraud a free pass?

We all wish he could be more like Ole, he knows how to handle Leipzig. That guy needs no free pass at all. Not one. I mean just look at Utd's points since Christmas because that's now a thing.

Joking now but at this rate you might need Ole in for the rebuild yous are going to need :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

Aww bless, bringing Ole into a thread to defend poor klopp

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
:lol:
....Them Klopp himself changed the subject to the Premier League title race, claiming that this season clubs won’t need to be close to perfection to lift the trophy, seemingly trying to hint that Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City aren’t as good as Liverpool had been last year.

“Sometimes it’s just impossible because we’re human beings. And we’re always… not only Trent, or myself, or you, we’re all our biggest enemies. We all have to fight ourselves a lot of times. And if the circumstances aren’t perfect it’s difficult to play a perfect season.

“If you want to win the league, you must play a perfect season. As perfect as possible. This year, maybe, you must not play a perfect season, because, maybe if Manchester City win the league, it was for sure not a perfect season for them. But you have to be close to perfection. That’s really tricky.”

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
How is losing 3, drawing 3 and conceding more than 30 goals a perfect season?

copen1945

So, to win the league requires all the stars to line up. I would think this perfection he seeks probably won't happen again, and his own outlook is just as unencouraging. He seems to be looking for an out.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
What a load of bollocks, United won title after title without ever needing anywhere near 100 points. Winning the title is about pacing yourself and hitting top form when it matters, nothing to do with perfection.

fecking idiot.

And, to all those losing their shit over Ole, that table demonstrates our consistency over what has been a difficult run of form.

Fitchett

What a load of bollocks, United won title after title without ever needing anywhere near 100 points. Winning the title is about pacing yourself and hitting top form when it matters, nothing to do with perfection.

fecking idiot.

And, to all those losing their shit over Ole, that table demonstrates our consistency over what has been a difficult run of form.
Exactly, that's how United won 13 PL titles under Fergie, as opposed to Klopp's one, the same number as Blackburn and Leicester.

Ludens the Red

It’s brilliant. The more Klopp, Liverpool fans and the narrative continues to be that it’s injuries, var, covid etc at fault the more it will have a detrimental effect on the players.
The players need a rollicking and they don’t seem to be getting it outside of maybe Klopp in the dressing room. It seems to be encouragement to feel sorry themselves and look to uncontrolled forces to explain their bad run. Long may it continue!

Raredaredevil

Our fans seem to be so obsessed over his comments. I personally don't take any Liverpool's manager words seriously. They get bought into their cult and become part of them. If his team doesn't beat Sheffield on Sunday, I fear for his sanity. Liverpool will almost likely not make top 4 anymore.

Brophs

The One and Only

The managerial equivalent of aiming for the keeper when they’ve gone up for a corner in the last minute, even though there’s no reason to do it other than how great it’d be in the unlikely event it works.

Fluctuation0161

We all wish he could be more like Ole, he knows how to handle Leipzig. That guy needs no free pass all. Not one. I mean just look at Utd's points since Christmas because that's now a thing.
It is such a shame that Liverpool are the only club to get injuries. It is so unfair.

At least Klopp won't have to worry about that when he goes back to manage closer to home, in Germany.

Zoo

His words have done the trick. Liverpool fans can’t complain anymore

Lentwood

This is why managers talk about referees.

Prior to Klopp, Pep and Jose going in on us, we were getting plenty of decisions.

Since then, we have had absolutely nothing.

I don’t understand what the referee saw on the VAR replay that made him think no penalty. The arm was in an unnatural position, had plenty of time to get out the way and it definitely takes it away from Greenwood.

Crustanoid

Klopp should have been heavily sanctioned for calling out referees..

Instead they all just listened to him and have been officiating our games without integrity

El Zoido

Klopp should have been heavily sanctioned for calling out referees..

Instead they all just listened to him and have been officiating our games without integrity
Yep, said it at the time. Before we kicked another ball after his comments, I said it would work. It always does.

Of course it works because PL referees are spineless cnuts. Can not wait until this yellow toothed cnut leaves the league, he's genuinely changed the course of our season with his whining