Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

AshRK

They got criticism because of how good the team was and how much they spent, it's all relative.

I'm not saying Klopp don't deserve criticism, it's easy to see why he didn't get, especially when he was the one who won league title for Liverpool after 30 years.

If I was Liverpool fan I wouldn't have criticised Klopp.
Yeah I don't expect Liverpool fans to criticize the guy who won them their first PL. I was more of why media doesn't. Also, it's funny how last season some pundits were arguing this Liverpool side is one of the best in PL history but now they are again treated like underdogs.

Anyways I do see your point but still don't agree that he deserves this much leeway.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
His next presser will be spicy.

“United fans disrupted the flow of our season by getting the game cancelled”
"Because of United we now have to play 5 games in 15 days, no one has ever played that many games before in such a short period in the history"
"We felt life threatened with the United mob waiting for us outside the hotel, it was like a war zone"
"Gary Neville has blood on his hands. He was fist-bumping with the protestors, he was desperate to get this game cancelled because of his hate for Liverpool"

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

More ammo for Klopp when we send out the reserves vs Leicester :drool:
The post-match presser with Klopp if our first XI beat the scouse after Ole chucks the Leicester game by playing the U23s would be glorious. :drool:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
We aren’t making top four anyways. A team that can’t beat Newcastle at home at the moment.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

"Playing in an empty Old Trafford disrupted our flow"
It sounds like he's trying to say its a disadvantage to United to play in a full fixture list like this, but it's obviously an advantage to Liverpool to have an away game without fans at OT, so the balance of the advantage is unknown.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
His comments on Oles team selection were fair enough
Pretty much every manager would have done the same, and fact is we were 1:1 when we subbed on Cavani and Rashford.

If James and Martial weren't injured, they would have started instead of Amad and Elanga.

The early comments on the Liverpool subreddit are pretty reasonable too

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Pretty much every manager would have done the same, and fact is we were 1:1 when we subbed on Cavani and Rashford.

If James and Martial weren't injured, they would have started instead of Amad and Elanga.

I reckon the quality of those comments will deteriorate very quickly :lol:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He was always gonna say that. He's always been one of the biggest critics of fixture congestion. Would've looked stupid if he criticised us.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Fair play to Klopp, he's not deluded as his acolytes. The title race was settled a long time ago and Ole had little choice but to rotate and hope the best from youngsters.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
He is always totally against the congested schedule the Premier League comes up with. Not the first time he has used crime/criminal to describe it and he is right.

cyberman

Williams and Philips starting tomorrow. If Kabak misses the rest of the season then theyre truely fecked

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Well done to Klopp, he didn't pick easy choice of blaming others and even said he would have done the same.
Well isn't he blaming the FA with this statement? As he is doing for the whole season now (and at least partly rightfully so).

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Well isn't he blaming the FA with this statement? As he is doing for the whole season now (and at least partly rightfully so).
I don't know, that schedule was insane and he said it. He also said its their fault if they cant finish top 4, not anyone's. So he is taking that on him and the team.

FatTails

I mean, yes he was fair and reasonable, then he couldn’t help himself and ended it with this:
“We get more and more used to that things barely go in your favour or direction, we just accept it. That’s how it is.”
Poor Jurgen :(

redshaw

Fair play to an extent but he's backed into a corner as he's been banging on quite rightly about fixture congestion and Sky matches the whole time.

Bulldog United

I mean, yes he was fair and reasonable, then he couldn’t help himself and ended it with this:

Poor Jurgen :(
He also rightfully said it's their fault they won't be playing in the Champions League this season - not us for allegedly downing tools last night, not the Premier League for the stupid fixtures, but because of the silly points they've been dropping all over the place.

He had to draw the line somewhere in admitting culpability. :D

Halftrack

Yet you had Chelsea fans on here calling the team selection "small-time and petty", and saying that United being allowed to have a game postponed with no punishment then throwing another game was fecked up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yet you had Chelsea fans on here calling the team selection "small-time and petty", and saying that United being allowed to have a game postponed with no punishment then throwing another game was fecked up.
I expect they soon shut up when witnessing their line up and result yesterday.

lysglimt

Scout
Yeah it's stupid

If you lose to every single team in the bottom like Liverpool have done -or if you lose at home to Arsenal and WBA (with super-manager Tuchel) like Chelsea have done - you can't really complain if you miss out on C.L because of something United did in one game.

Let's be realistic here - Liverpool so far have dropped 45 points from 34 matches. Chelsea have dropped 44 points from 35 matches. To blame their failure on something that happened in one other game would be stupid.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Chelsea (last night) and Leicester (v Newcastle) have actually done Liverpool the biggest favours of all. If liverpool win out their remaining 4 matches (please no) then they finish on 69 points and I think that would guarantee them top 4 seeing as Chelsea and Leicester have to play each other and so one or both of them will drop points.

If only Chelsea and Leicester had won both those games then it would all be pretty much over already.... the shit twats.

Yeah it's stupid

If you lose to every single team in the bottom like Liverpool have done -or if you lose at home to Arsenal and WBA (with super-manager Tuchel) like Chelsea have done - you can't really complain if you miss out on C.L because of something United did in one game.

Let's be realistic here - Liverpool so far have dropped 45 points from 34 matches. Chelsea have dropped 44 points from 35 matches. To blame their failure on something that happened in one other game would be stupid.
and then Chelsea lose to Arsenal because they made SEVEN changes!

hypocritical.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
“This game could happen on the moon and it would be great”

Ye what mate? For starters that would make it more great

Josh 76

I know they have been crap this season but this has amazed me:

Chelsea away 1-2 won
City away 1-1 drew
Spurs away 1-3 won
Arsenal away 0-3 won