Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
:lol: Damm these last two days have been brutal. It’s like 15 years of pent up frustration coming out in 2days. This sport.
Fair play for taking it like a champ, a slightly tipsy me may have stepped over the line. :lol:

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Guessing I must be one of the few who thought that response to the journo was kind of meh. Seems to me he just had some pent up emotion which I kind of get after such a rollercoaster game. Guy likes to win.

CM10

And when he wins, he’s stood there grinning like a Cheshire Cat and laughing at every question
Yep, it's so transparent. It's why I find it so hard to take anybody who points to him as some kind of example seriously.

He's passionate but an utter wanker when his teams don't win. Sometimes a wanker when his team have won as well, to be fair. No different to Arteta in that regard.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Fair play for taking it like a champ, a slightly tipsy me may have stepped over the line. :lol:
he has no choice. he knows it was a sliding doors moment. that was ten hag waving at them as we overtook them.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

does that make it 45 years since the last legitimate liverpool league win
:lol: I think your calculations are correct. Not one fan has been inside the stadium to witness them lift the Premier League trophy, so as far as I'm concerned they still haven't won the league since before the backpass rule was invented.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68596761

"It continued after what was seen on TV. He continued down the hallway, where he yelled and screamed at me. I also followed him because I thought it was something strange," Frederiksen told Danish sports magazine Tipsbladet on Monday.

The guy is such a colossal nob.
Good on the reporter for not cowering information of this colossal twat. I particular liked the “why are you being so provocative” line after Klopp first threw a hissa fit.

1 league title in 8 years. Good but nothing extraordinary, bucktoothed one.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:lol: Damm these last two days have been brutal. It’s like 15 years of pent up frustration coming out in 2days. This sport.
Seems a tad conservative given your club has won a pathetic three major trophies in the last 35 years.