Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

cheeky_backheel

They have about an 80% chance of winning the title.
whatever it is that you seem to be smoking, i advise you stay off it as you seem to be losing touch with reality.

Liverpool 's chances of winning the PL is less than 50% imo as they lacked the depth to go all the way with city pressuring from.behind.

Their chances would have been better if they had been knocked out of CL or built up a bigger cushion.

el3mel

He' all great while winning but the things he come up with on losing are nothing short of embarrassing.

HalfBaked22

Who'd have thought that Liverpool's toughest opponent this season would be mother nature herself.

DavidDeSchmikes

Didn't he use wind before?
Damn, I should have collected all of his exuses
Yes he has...
After the game, Klopp moved to blame the wintry winds. Southampton were presumably playing in a bubble.

“I’m disappointed, there’s big disappointment,” he told the club’s official website.

“First of all, big congratulations to Southampton – they won both legs so deserve to go to the final, but I think especially in the game tonight we could have won [the tie], that’s why I am disappointed.

“First half, it was difficult – the wind was really strange, it was difficult to handle. You saw one or two balls when the ball stopped in a moment when nobody knew about it. That was difficult for a football-playing side.

“We know what we want to do, we know what we have to do and we know about the football we want to play, so that’s all good.

“There are times it didn’t happen, but tonight it was a really good performance in difficult circumstances.

“I said a few times when I came here about the wind and everybody was laughing, but today was really difficult, really difficult to play football with this wind.
https://www.football365.com/news/jurgen-klopp-blames-liverpool-defeat-on-the-wind

Gasolin

The best team in the world lost to Wolves? Btw, Lovren is injured, they're lucky, he would have been a bad defender in some big games.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He ready is perfect for the skip lickers, excuse after excuse and always blaming everything and everyone else but him. Twat.

el3mel

Also failed to acknowledge the opponent. Bitter and tasteless man.

I will never forget when he blamed WBA for drawing with them becase they were relegating and according to him they didn't need the points so should had let Liverpool win.

The guy's quotes when he loses are embarrassing and shambolic.

Member 114837

I will never forget when he blamed WBA for drawing with them becase they were relegating and according to him they didn't need the points so should had let Liverpool win.

The guy's quotes when he loses are embarrassing and shambolic.
I thin Klopp alluded to the pitch being too dry, not particularly on West Brom, if you are referring it to last season's 2-2 draw. But, Yeah, some of the excuses Jurgen has given in his Liverpool career, are truly embarrassing.

Giethewill

Supports
Liverpool
Come on mate, keep up.
United fans trolling once again . He said, they wanted to control the game but the wind didn't help with that (both teams struggled and lost possession of the ball many time)