Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
The way they started a game I thought that will be a trashing, but after that up until red cars they created nothing. I have no idea how he can say everything went against them.

Also Palace were shite, tons of wrong decisions in the final third, and terrible with the ball once thex were down to 10.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The way they started a game I thought that will be a trashing, but after that up until red cars they created nothing. I have no idea how he can say everything went against them.

Also Palace were shite, tons of wrong decisions in the final third, and terrible with the ball once thex were down to 10.
I didn't bother with the second half (shit streams) but I'd agree that Palace looked really crap in the first half. Could just be early season rust or Viera's honeymoon magic has worn off.

We should be beating these comfortably, regardless of how shit the ref was or even the deserved red card. No reason to drop points, that's on us/ Klopp.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't believe this thread title is witch in the building instead of a witch did it

So disappointing

Xaviboy

Any excuses yet from klopp ahead of our relegation battle with them?

Utd had 2 more days rest so advantage utd!

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Gabby and Trevor Sinclair must be some of the worst presenters I've had the misfortune to listen to.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I would like that to happen more often, managers or players just calling in on talksport :lol:
Lampard did it once when some prick was giving him grief about his private life. Wasn't talksport though.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
The witch could have killed their best player. So dangerous.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Lampard did it once when some prick was giving him grief about his private life. Wasn't talksport though.

I like James O'brien and to be fair, his whole radio style is about asking questions about news paper reports and expanding them out to general questions. Frank seemed upset and didn't quite understand James' radio style, but it was great that Frank phoned in and set the record straight.

Unfortunately, just like celebs, footballers get unfair and biased reports about them. Catching someone when they're pissed and not telling them you're a journo is underhand. Frank should be pissed off at the journo who printed the story, and to a much smaller extent, his ex girlfriend who misrepresented the situation.