Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Dyslexic Untied

Absurd interview by Klopp. Standing with Liverpool cap and a Liverpool jacket questioning why on earth anyone has the audacity to identify him with the club.

C'est Moi Cantona

He's basically saying call out FSG rather than Liverpool, but how can you seperate the two, he and the players are the only part of the club the fans really care about, and the media can question, so they will take the flak as well, and he has to be able to handle it better, as there's plently more to come.

Last edited:

diarm

Klopp has had that reaction because of the way Sky throw soundbites up on their website, or every 3 minutes before they go to ads on Sky Sports News.

He's been preparing for a big game today. He's not had time to trawl through every minute of every speech given on this over the last 24 hours.

He's most likely just seen the clever snapshot that Sky wanted to catch people's attention with Neville mentioning YAWN and jumped to the conclusion that he was having a cut off Liverpool.

Leeds have left tshirts in the dressing room incase the Liverpool players wanted to join theirs in sending a message but he's seen it as a personal dig, possibly because the bus got booed as they drove in.

He's too caught in the moment to understand that the fans need to boo and demonstrate their unhappiness in a place where it can be seen and a bus with the Liverpool logo on it was a natural outlet for that.

He's taking everything too personally but thats understandable and just an extension of the position his owners have put him in. We all need to step back and remember who the actual villains are in this.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Postmatch

This is Klopp telling us, or more specifically Gary Neville, that he has absolutely no intention of joining the fight against the ESL.

I'm legit surprised. For all his faults, Klopp always struck me as someone who values integrity.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
This is Klopp telling us, or more specifically Gary Neville, that he has absolutely no intention of joining the fight against the ESL.

I'm legit surprised. For all his faults, Klopp always struck me as someone who values integrity.
Very disappointing. Excuse me while I brace myself up for being disappointed in a similar fashion by Ole.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
He's always been a massive cry baby with contempt for other clubs. I support West Brom and we've had him making snide comments numerous times for having the audacity to take points off them. Most famously his tirade that us drawing against them was pointless because we didn't need the point and they did: " "It feels like a complete waste of points, they don’t need it, we would have needed it. ".

I am the least surprised person this bitter clown doesn't actually oppose the Super League when pushed to club. He showed his true colours against us ages ago in how he deems teams like us not worthy.

VivaRonaldo85

Is there anything this guy doesn’t take or attack personally. He’s in a privileged position within the game of football. What we don’t need right now is him throwing his teddy out the cot over a bit of misinterpreted “he said she said.”

manutddjw

I like how he complains about Leeds fans booing a yelling at their bus as they arrived. You’re right Jurgen, they should’ve hurled rocks at the bus the way Liverpool supporters do.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Klopp will resign within a week. I'm sure of it. :(

The worst thing about the whole situation is, it doesn't matter if he stays or goes anyway. :eek::houllier:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Klopp will resign within a week. I'm sure of it. :(

The worst thing about the whole situation is, it doesn't matter if he stays or goes anyway. :eek::houllier:
I know people think it’s hyperbole but carragher is spot on, FSG will face a backlash like never before if that happens.

It’s a disgraceful situation he’s been put in and yes he needs to stop going at Gary Neville and focus on the big picture. Make no mistake though, he knows what that is, he’ll be seething inside.

The audacity of these cnuts to announce this when no fans are allowed in stadiums. Spineless leeches the lot of them. Everything needs to be put aside to end this farcical travesty.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas

It's an impressive retort from Neville after Klopp is awful
As I said elsewhere I really don't get what Klopp said is construed as so wrong or off base. In fact it's sort of endearing and he doesn't say he s okay with the idea - I'm reading it more as though he is not. Does he take what Gary said too personal ? Yes, but I get his point. Tbf to Gary - he seems to see it that way too but somehow it's being reported as the two slamming each other while I feel like they are both emotional about it for the same reason - but are going about it two different ways.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
As I said elsewhere I really don't get what Klopp said is construed as so wrong or off base. In fact it's sort of endearing and he doesn't say he s okay with the idea - I'm reading it more as though he is not. Does he take what Gary said too personal ? Yes, but I get his point. Tbf to Gary - he seems to see it that way too but somehow it's being reported as the two slamming each other while I feel like they are both emotional about it for the same reason - but are going about it two different ways.
I think mumbling and bumbling personally and he later clarified that he will back the club and it's owners. But I don't think I could expect him to say anything else and anyone who does so needs to get their head checked. FSG are his employers are after all.

He took the Neville comments wrongly and too far and I suspect it was calculated to be honest. He doesn't have a go at the clubs owners who the Liverpool fans are seething at, instead he goes at Neville who is deeply unpopular with Liverpool fans anyway and so he still remains the fighting hero giving it back.

For what it's worth, I don't think Neville was slamming him at all, he just responded to a direct attack as you would do.

Mindhunter

You are crazy to think he will put integrity above his job. He loves it, he won’t be sacked for not getting top 4.

Djemba-Djemba

He's such a fecking prick.

Any slight comment and he goes on the attack. He's got some complex about Gary Neville, everything he says he has to jump on and slag him off.

Gary Neville was talking about the future of football and trying to protect it and Klopp is trying to get in digs at Neville and Utd.

He's so tiresome. I didn't like Klopp the last few seasons because he was so successful but I actually dislike him so much more this season when he's been shite and Liverpool have been shite. He's so thin skinned.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I know people think it’s hyperbole but carragher is spot on, FSG will face a backlash like never before if that happens.

It’s a disgraceful situation he’s been put in and yes he needs to stop going at Gary Neville and focus on the big picture. Make no mistake though, he knows what that is, he’ll be seething inside.

The audacity of these cnuts to announce this when no fans are allowed in stadiums. Spineless leeches the lot of them. Everything needs to be put aside to end this farcical travesty.
There is absolutely nothing the fans or Klopp can do now. If they've/we've signed contracts then it's legally bound. Backing out would bankrupt the clubs through courts. There's probably no 14 days "change your mind" clause either.

Klopp's a goner. Football isn't exactly dead but we all as fans need to continue supporting the domestic leagues and the CL, yes even if it has West Ham and Everton in it. A season or two of no European fan giving the ESL the time of day will soon put off any big money advertisers/sponsors.

I mean I'd love to watch Mbappe, Haaland, Neymar (when they make their big money moves), Salah, Bruno, De Bruyne, etc, play but not in a friendly. That's exactly what the ESL will feel like all the time. I'm certainly not fecking paying for it!

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
based on what?
He's been personally stabbed in the back by Henry. Money and big money clubs have never been a fascination for him. Worst case for him is he'll get a job back at Mainz or Dortmund. Wouldn't even be shocked if he went to Leicester (should Rodgers go to Spurs). But he's not sticking around for the ESL shit show.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
He's been personally stabbed in the back by Henry. Money and big money clubs have never been a fascination for him. Worst case for him is he'll get a job back at Mainz or Dortmund. Wouldn't even be shocked if he went to Leicester (should Rodgers go to Spurs). But he's not sticking around for the ESL shit show.
He should fecking speak out properly then. He's one of the few managers whose voice could make a real difference and if anything does happen to him would get a massive backlash from the fans. He hates it you can tell by his face. He needs to stop being so diluted.

Djemba-Djemba

I can't get over what a car crash that post match interview was.

I don't think I've ever seen a worse loser in all of football history than this prick.

Anytime Liverpool have a bad result, which has been very often this season, he just comes across so spiteful and petty. It's embarrassing to see a grown man act so petulant all the time.