Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Josh 76

Except that all reports so far point to a salary between £140-160k which isn't anywhere near our top earners.
He doesn’t deserve to be a top earner. He’s had one good season. Same as Diaz. The price is ridiculous what Liverpool paid.

He will probably have a clause in his contract to review his wages.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool fan pretending as ManUtd fan :lol:
That's a highly very likely. :lol: . Especially he took offence of liverpool getting decisions in their favour. In fact even most of their fans accepted about it they got lucky in some matches.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Just out of interest, do you know why the referees weren't as bent in favour of Chelsea last year considering they were tipped by all the pundits to be City's major threat and essentially had more chance of ensuring a competitive league for the sponsors?

Or was it just because....because...Roman!

FFS :lol::lol::lol:

You are on a downward spiral my friend. Hope you enjoyed the good times, because ETH will be overhauling your shower next year :keano:
Oh wait mate I am loving my team for what it is. No matter where we are. We will see we are dross or have fight in it.After all last team from pl won the cl it was us and current world champions.:)

Dansk

He might turn out to be the real deal, but as noted, he has one meaningful season under his belt. How many times have we had a player who, after one great season, looked destined for future greatness, only to wane again?

Relevant

Oh wait mate I am loving my team for what it is. No matter where we are. We will see we are dross or have fight in it.After all last team from pl won the cl it was us and current world champions.:)
Yeah whatever - old news now, you won the sum total of absolutely nothing last year. Be interesting to see where you end up next year without the soiled money to back you up.

Plus your theory about the Premier League favouring Pool as they needed others to make it look competitive is interesting but IMO flawed, given what I suggested in my previous post......which you decided you wouldn't address as it makes you look a little foolish.

Fancy doing that now?

Where I see or smell bullshit I'll call it out

Never did like the 'unholy alliance' between some United fans and Chelsea.

From my perspective Abramovich and his extremely ill gotten gains started the slippery slope of unwholesome owners infiltrating the Premier League.

I'd even go as far to say it's part of the reason we ended up with the parasites that continue to leach funds from United's coffers.

Others may not agree.....

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah whatever - old news now, you won the sum total of absolutely nothing last year. Be interesting to see where you end up next year without the soiled money to back you up.

Plus your theory about the Premier League favouring Pool as they needed others to make it look competitive is interesting but IMO flawed, given what I suggested in my previous post......which you decided you wouldn't address as it makes you look a little foolish.

Fancy doing that now?

Where I see or smell bullshit I'll call it out

Never did like the 'unholy alliance' between some United fans and Chelsea.

From my perspective Abramovich and his extremely ill gotten gains started the slippery slope of unwholesome owners infiltrating the Premier League.

I'd even go as far to say it's part of the reason we ended up with the parasites that continue to leach funds from United's coffers.

Others may not agree.....
A man united fan posting more than 90% of posts about liverpool? That's truly unholy though. Anyway goodluck to your liverpool team coming season.:lol:

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

Feels like a mistake not adding depth to our (defensive) midfield right now, we're one Fabinho injury away from disaster there. I'm guessing either the funds aren't there or we are very interested in someone like Bellingham who'd only become available next summer. Given that we were apparently interested in Tchouameni, I hope it's the latter.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Thank God we've got someone (decent, hopefully) to cover that RB spot. I'll be disappointed if we don't get someone in for midfield considering Ox is leaving (not that he was ever available when needed). Thiago will get injured and Hendo/Milner are too old.

If Klopp is putting his faith in Elliot and Jones then we may be focusing on the cups again next season.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance

Feels like a mistake not adding depth to our (defensive) midfield right now, we're one Fabinho injury away from disaster there. I'm guessing either the funds aren't there or we are very interested in someone like Bellingham who'd only become available next summer. Given that we were apparently interested in Tchouameni, I hope it's the latter.
I was genuinely surprised to find out that Fabinho is only 28. I suspect Jonjo Shelvey is draining his lifeforce through a horcrux in the "this is Anfield" sign....

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

He looks like Neg Dupree.

gormless

Bellingham appears to be making flirty eyes with Liverpool on social media. I can see that happening next year

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Even when we’re shite we still live rent free in this pricks mind. :lol:
Recent results(9-0) would contradict this statement wouldn’t you think? I think it was a dig and a wind up and nothing else but worked on here at least.

ShinjiNinja26

Recent results(9-0) would contradict this statement wouldn’t you think? I think it was a dig and a wind up and nothing else but worked on here at least.
Why would that result contradict the statement that we’re shite? It literally proves it. As I said rent free why’s he got Utd on his mind anyway? Always bringing us up in interviews. Small time mentality.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Why would that result contradict the statement that we’re shite? It literally proves it. As I said rent free why’s he got Utd on his mind anyway? Always bringing us up in interviews. Small time mentality.
Nah you’ve got it all wrong. Rent free from a team that poses nothing. It’s more about a little banter with an old rival maybe to spice things up a little for the media and fans. Why not generate a little interest and make it more interesting for a preseason cup that doesn’t mean much except it might be your first one in 5 years. Statements like that from Klopp help everyone out.

cyberman

Nah you’ve got it all wrong. Rent free from a team that poses nothing. It’s more about a little banter with an old rival maybe to spice things up a little for the media and fans. Why not generate a little interest and make it more interesting for a preseason cup that doesn’t mean much except it might be your first one in 5 years. Statements like that from Klopp help everyone out.
Yeah, I’m sure this snide prick just wants to make things interesting.
A reminder Klopp last two league finishes mirrors Ole last two full seasons.
I’d get this excuse from Pep but not from Klopp.

Fridge chutney

It's strange that you hate United so much yet you spend decades on this forum.

Fridge chutney

Yeah, I’m sure this snide prick just wants to make things interesting.
A reminder Klopp last two league finishes mirrors Ole last two full seasons.
I’d get this excuse from Pep but not from Klopp.
It's also a bizarre inference to make. You can describe City's lack of fans and it is both true and hilarious because they are an oil club that still cannot sell out their stadium. But United are many negative things right now, unpopular is not one of them.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Such a scouse thing to do to make two separate league games into an aggregate score. Pathetic and small minded but no surprise given the club in question.

ShinjiNinja26

Looks like we live rent free in your head as well by the sounds of it.:lol: Can’t blame you really must have been tough watching Utd dominate the PL for years and now we’re shite and you lot have the best team you’ve had in over 30 years and all you have to show for it is a single PL trophy. It’s ok to admit it, we know you’re obsessed with Utd hence the reason you’ve been posting on a Utd forum for over 20 years. Maybe old Kloppo will sign up soon as well.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It's strange that you hate United so much yet you spend decades on this forum.
It is decades isn’t it. Never hated united at all. I just defend Lfc when silly comments and accusations are posted. In fact growing up there really wasn’t animosity towards united but that was the 60s and 70s. There was mutual respect back then before Liverpool got so good at home and in Europe which in turn caused united fans to become jealous and bitter especially when SAF came around with his perch comments. After united came good the opposite effect occurred with Liverpool supporters which leads us to todays world.

Fridge chutney

It is decades isn’t it. Never hated united at all. I just defend Lfc when silly comments and accusations are posted. In fact growing up there really wasn’t animosity towards united but that was the 60s and 70s. There was mutual respect back then before Liverpool got so good at home and in Europe which in turn caused united fans to become jealous and bitter especially when SAF came around with his perch comments. After united came good the opposite effect occurred with Liverpool supporters which leads us to todays world.
While I appreciate the sentiment of your post, there you go again, blaming United fans solely for an erosion of the respect between fanbases, citing United's jealousy and bitterness as the cause of an erosion of respect, which i do not buy.

The timeline of your comment also doesn't add up because Sir Alex made his "perch" comment in 2002 when Liverpool were frankly irrelevant as a competitor and United had won the treble and were dominating the Premier League. By then the rivalry was huge and already bitter. If anything, it has gotten more tame since those days from what i can tell.