Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Minimalist

Kind of what you get for nonsense idealism.

Sure long-ball football ain't great but to suggest it's beneath you is laughable and Klopp deserves the stick he gets.

He's perfect for Liverpool though - they lap up that shit.

prtk0811

Liverpool were always gonna bottle it, we say that about Wenger now that it's 12 years but it's been 3 decades for Liverpool:lol:.

Djemba-Djemba

Kind of what you get for nonsense idealism.

Sure long-ball football ain't great but to suggest it's beneath is laughable and Klopp deserves the stick he gets.

He's perfect for Liverpool though - they lap up that shit.
It's not even idealism from Klopp though. They've played more long balls than Utd all season and this time last year they'd bring on Caulker and stick him up front to launch the ball up to. So he's never been afraid to hoof it if needs be

He was just being a cnut and having a dig at Utd. And now he looks a hypocritical fool.

Handré1990

Yep, a push for the first and a handball that allowed Winaldim (sp) to control the ball and assist the second
I was just reading the live highlights and no mention of this. It's really weird how much focus is put on us when we score shady goals. All it said about both goals were how beautiful they were:lol:

Edit: Didn't see any of that from the replays I saw.

Last edited:

Minimalist

I think the majority of the scousers on here are pretty cool.
Most Liverpool supporters I've met are pretty passionate but still self-deprecating about the club in a humorous way. Nothing like the ones on RAWK who genuinely come across as being from another planet at times.

Djemba-Djemba

I said at the time, I thought bringing on Sturridge for Coutinho was a mistake and it ended up being one.

Sturridge looks completely spent as a footballer, whatever it was that he had, he's lost it.

Last edited:

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
I said at the time, I thought bringing on Sturridge for Countinho was a mistake and it ended up being one.

Sturridge looks completely spent as a footballer, whatever it was that he had, he's lost it.
How many goals did we concede today children, vun two, three, ha ha ha

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You couldn't make this shit up. No matter how bad we might be you're guaranteed Liverpool will still be the laughing stock.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Yes it was a yellow card. Yet you are not accepting that Firminio should have been off but I guess that's expected.
Ive never accepted or said he should not have been sent off. Please quote me if I did . So stop putting spin on things that suits your point.

What I will say is this. Ive not seen the first incident and Iam being honest. Something to do with tobacco addiction and nerves. Post the first incident here and I will make up my mind then.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I said at the time, I thought bringing on Sturridge for Coutinho was a mistake and it ended up being one.

Pace is what he had. It's gone now though.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
Luckily my happiness doesn't depend on football results, but I bet that made you feel good about yourself, didn't it?

Let's wait and see if I can laugh at United in an hour time.
Haha, calm down. You made a shit prediction and got called out on it. No harm done.

No need to embarrass yourself with the "I don't even care about football" stuff. Not when you spend your life on a Man United forum.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Haha, calm down. You made a shit prediction and got called out on it. No harm done.

No need to embarrass yourself with the "I don't even care about football" stuff. Not when you spend your life on a Man United forum.
I don't think predicting we'd win at home against an awful team that's last in the league is a shit prediction, but it certainly turned out to be that way, yes :(

You grow used to it over the years though, so it's almost as if you're expecting it when shit like this happens. I certainly do care and it sucks big time that we always feck it up in 'easy' games like this, but I won't lose any sleep over it.

NK86

Ive never accepted or said he should not have been sent off. Please quote me if I did . So stop putting spin on things that suits your point.

What I will say is this. Ive not seen the first incident and Iam being honest. Something to do with tobacco addiction and nerves. Post the first incident here and I will make up my mind then.
Go and look it up yourself.