Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
I think he's great for English football. Pulis and Allardyce are shit and we need more managers who play the game properly rather than look to play anti-football....apart from your manager who plays I-don't-know-what type of football.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Like Rodgers did his job I suppose.
Well yeah, got Liverpool closer to a title than any Liverpool manager in 1/4 of a century and any United manager since SAF. It went wrong it went sour but he'll always have that.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well yeah, got Liverpool closer to a title than any Liverpool manager in 1/4 of a century and any United manager since SAF. It went wrong it went sour but he'll always have that.
:lol: I'm sorry but the need to put that there.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
If Klopp were acting like this in any other club he would be called out for it as well.
Acting the prick on the sidelines isn't a prerequisite for success
If it's winding up opposition fans then he's doing his job.

If he managed you lot you lot would love it.

amolbhatia50k

Being a prick is doing your job, apparently.

I guess Pelligrini wasn't doing his job when he won two titles in the last 4 seasons.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
:lol: I'm sorry but the need to put that there.
Sorry, it's just the fanfare that was given to the current incumbent I assumed he'd do better than Rodgers. I do remember Rodgers getting abuse for suggesting LvG would find it tough. Don't think anyone could imagine how tough he'd find it.

amolbhatia50k

United fan thinks Liverpool manager is being a prick - just like Rodgers and Rafa.

Doing his job.
His job is for United fans to hate him? The bar is truly low, then. As long as he continues the tradition of a trophy-less prick managing Liverpool, I'm happy.

amolbhatia50k

Sorry, it's just the fanfare that was given to the current incumbent I assumed he'd do better than Rodgers. I do remember Rodgers getting abuse for suggesting LvG would find it tough. Don't think anyone could imagine how tough he'd find it.
Rodgers did pretty well. It's probably his personality that caused him receiving so much grief.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
His job is for United fans to hate him? The bar is truly low, then. As long as he continues the tradition of a trophy-less prick managing Liverpool, I'm happy.
It's a happy residue of managing Liverpool rather than being a primary task - somehow United fans find a reason to hate the manager. Rafa, Kenny, Rodgers and now Klopp apparently.

amolbhatia50k

It's a happy residue of managing Liverpool rather than being a primary task - somehow United fans find a reason to hate the manager. Rafa, Kenny, Rodgers and now Klopp apparently.
Somehow? It's the rivalry isn't it?

And to add to that:

Rafa picked a fight with SAF.
K.K backed Suarez.
Rodgers was mainly laughed at rather than hated because of his "colorful" comments.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I assume LFC fans worshiped every moment of Fergie?

cyberman

If it's winding up opposition fans then he's doing his job.

If he managed you lot you lot would love it.
It's not winding up opposition fans, it's acting the dick to his fellow managers.
Pardew was at it for a while and was hated on here, people baulk at the thought of Jose managing us because of it. Wegner isn't hated on here but when he goes through these periods he gets called out.
He's a prat, nothing to be proud of nor is it a sign of success. It's a sign of being a prat.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
It's not winding up opposition fans, it's acting the dick to his fellow managers.
Pardew was at it for a while and was hated on here, people baulk at the thought of Jose managing us because of it. Wegner isn't hated on here but when he goes through these periods he gets called out.
He's a prat, nothing to be proud of nor is it a sign of success. It's a sign of being a prat.
Ouch! Stinging.

Treble

It is going to be one hell of a game at Anfield. If I'm not mistaken, Klopp did very well against LVG in the Bundesliga. I'm afraid it won't be different now. Much depends on our results before going to Anfield. If we win both games, a loss wouldn't be fatal for LVG. But if we fail to get 4 points from Swansea and Newcastle, a loss at Anfield would be too much, I guess.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
It is going to be one hell of a game at Anfield. If I'm not mistaken, Klopp did very well against LVG in the Bundesliga. I'm afraid it won't be different now. Much depends on our results before going to Anfield. If we win both games, a loss wouldn't be fatal for LVG. But if we fail to get 4 points from Swansea and Newcastle, a loss at Anfield would be too much, I guess.
Klopp's Dortmund side lost 5-1 and 3-1 in van Gaal's first season at Bayern, but won 2-0 and 3-1 in the next season, so overall it's 2 wins 2 losses.

Treble

Klopp's Dortmund side lost 5-1 and 3-1 in van Gaal's first season at Bayern, but won 2-0 and 3-1 in the next season, so overall it's 2 wins 2 losses.
Interesting to see that a LVG's team could score 5 goals in one game :lol:

Treble

To be fair to him, his Bayern side was never as negative as this United side. On good days Robben, Müller and Ribery destroyed teams for fun.
To be fair to him, Unted lack such forwards right now. But he is responsible for it to a significant extent because he has been here for 18 months and left us with options like Rooney, Fellaini and Memphis in attack even though he could spend huge transfer sums...

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
To be fair to him, Unted lack such forwards right now. But he is responsible for it to a significant extent because he has been here for 18 months and left us with options like Rooney, Fellaini and Memphis in attack even though he could spend huge transfer sums...
Bayerns attacking options 2009/10: Gomez/Klose/Toni/Olic/van Buyten :D

Blackwidow

Bayerns attacking options 2009/10: Gomez/Klose/Toni/Olic/van Buyten :D
Van Buyten was great. He was a better Fellaini and really relieable in that.

And Toni - I guess you could really compare him to Falcao - when it means the money side of the business. Klose did really fine in his last years at Bayern - 1 goal or 2 each season and overweight - for the World Cup in 2010 he got rid of a couple of kilos. And Gomez - he does not have the body of god... ("I have the body of a God, but not like Mario Gomez." LvG in 2009/10)

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
United fan thinks Liverpool manager is being a prick - just like Rodgers and Rafa.

Doing his job.
Rafa is a prick and Rodgers is a cretin.

Klopp is a nut job. Nothing against his ability but he is an absolute maniac.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Van Buyten was great. He was a better Fellaini and really relieable in that.
He really was! Never got the recognition he deserved in Belgium but he has a brilliant career to look back upon. He was the player with the most goals for the national team in our World Cup selection in 2014 as well :D