Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Wow, some here complain about LVG but I can't believe how boring Liverpool are under this fraud. Chelsea away next, Mourinho is lucky. Tim sherwood last week and Klopp next? Couldn't have asked for easier games.

izec

Wow, some here complain about LVG but I can't believe how boring Liverpool are under this fraud. Chelsea away next, Mourinho is lucky. Tim sherwood last week and Klopp next? Couldn't have asked for easier games.
Chelsea are shit at the moment too. I expect a boring draw.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I don't get the love for him. I can't stand him. I've never liked him but he is seriously coming across as an egotistical prick. Not my cup of tea at all.
Thank god I'm not the only one....

If he was any further up his own arse you'd be able to see him winking at you from behind that idiotic smile.

Heavy metal football eh? He's the fecking normal one alright, next year though.. :lol:

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
He cares a lot about his image and how he's perceived. Probably more than even Mourinho. Some people lap it up and he is at least different, but I find it pretty off putting in general.

He's clearly not happy with the squad he has at the moment.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
He's still a very good manager, and is still acclimatizing to the league with a group of poor players. Didnt LVG have two points after three games with us, and 5 from 5? It takes time getting to grips with this league.

However, I wish this terrible run continues for him, and that he regrets taking this job. Dont really want him at United at anymore, but seeing as he is Liverpool manager, I wish him much pain and suffering(with regards to football of course).

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He wanted a challenge and he has one. Handful of good players in a poor squad. They'll be relying on Benteke a lot this season.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
He cares a lot about his image and how he's perceived. Probably more than even Mourinho. Some people lap it up and he is at least different, but I find it pretty off putting in general.

Indeed. A good few of the squad will be shipped out next summer(maybe a few in Jan). Hopefully a load of them will stink the place out till they are moved on.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
:houllier:

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
8 draws in their last 9 games (all comps) for Liverpool. Klopp has taken on a team that doesn't know how to win.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah, the ostentatious "look at me" goal celebration was straight out of Jose's book. Immediately irritated me and made the equaliser all the more satisfying.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund

And yet as Dortmund coach he picked multiple fights with the most powerful press company in Germany (anyone doubting the power of the Springer Press should look up the name Wulff for example, who was basically brought down by them) to get his own players out of the line of medial fire. It got to the point where they wrote daily downright filthy and disgusting articles about his facial expressions and antics and even harrassed his wife to get juicy stories. I´m sure he enjoyed this kind of attention aswell. It is a golden rule by basically every famous person in Germany to not get on the bad side of the Springer press, because they will throw so much filth at you which a lot of people in Germany sadly absolutely believe.

But this protective behaviour of him was a reason why he was so popular amongst players and the fans. He would not bow down to the main stream media just to look better in the eyes of the majority of the people. He was different and came across as honest. Now, his celebrations, antics and interviews of the last decade could all have been faked to come across as football fanatic and normal guy from next door, but not only does this sound exhausting but also unlikely. Nobody who is that much in the medial eye as Klopp can keep up such a charade for that long.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
He'll get all the money Liverpool have got won't he? They aren't gonna get a better manager than him any time soon.
So how much do we reckon he'll spend next summer?
I actually haven't got a clue what Liverpool might have to play with. £100m? No where near?

Ludens the Red

Yeah, the ostentatious "look at me" goal celebration was straight out of Jose's book. Immediately irritated me and made the equaliser all the more satisfying.
I actually disagree with this. I prefer managers who celebrate wildly to the ones who stand their with a dead face(Benitez was the expert on this). It's sort of how I react when United score a goal, I don't think United have ever scored a goal and I've kept completely still with a dead facial expression, to me that seems fake, like you're trying too hard to be seen as calm.
You're an Irishman, your manager is the king of over the top jumping up and down celebrations, appreciate.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I actually disagree with this. I prefer managers who celebrate wildly to the ones who stand their with a dead face(Benitez was the expert on this). It's sort of how I react when United score a goal, I don't think United have ever scored a goal and I've kept completely still with a dead facial expression, to me that seems fake, like you're trying too hard to be seen as calm.
You're an Irishman, your manager is the king of over the top jumping up and down celebrations, appreciate.
Genuine, getting carried away excitement I can live with. That run and fist pump looked a bit choreographed to me.

Devil81

He's hamstrung with the crap players Rodgers recruited, I've no doubt they will clear the decks again! and start out by raiding Dortmund.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them move for Kagawa and a few other Dortmund players in the summer. He needs these type of players to make his system work, there is no way Benteke is his sort of striker, he's not got the mobility to play the high intensity football he wants.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
He's hamstrung with the crap players Rodgers recruited, I've no doubt they will clear the decks again! and start out by raiding Dortmund.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them move for Kagawa and a few other Dortmund players in the summer. He needs these type of players to make his system work, there is no way Benteke is his sort of striker, he's not got the mobility to play the high intensity football he wants.
He won't get any of them.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
I think he'd be massive draw for them players, you've also got to factor the power of the money in the Premier league.
No he wouldn't. The only players there that might move to him wont improve Liverpool. All of the best players at Dortmund will either stay or only move to the best teams in Europe. Also, Dortmund aren't so poor that they cant hold onto their players. Liverpool don't make much more revenue then they do.

There is no way the players move from Dortmund (One of the best and well functioning teams in Europe this season) to play for Pool (A team with many problems and almost zero chance of reaching the same level as Dortmund) just because Klopp is manager.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He won't get any of them.
Nah, I could see Bender and Subotic taking that step. Both were/are close to Klopp and don´t have good standing s under Tuchel. He won´t get any of our regular starters, though, and especially Kagawa will think twice before leaving his comfort zone again for the EPL. In general, anyone with contract until at least 2018 will be complete offlimit for the likes of Liverpool. They simply can´t offer enough to make them transfer to them.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Nah, I could see Bender and Subotic taking that step. Both were/are close to Klopp and don´t have good standing s under Tuchel. He won´t get any of our regular starters, though, and especially Kagawa will think twice before leaving his comfort zone again for the EPL. In general, anyone with contract until at least 2018 will be complete offlimit for the likes of Liverpool. They simply can´t offer enough to make them transfer to them.
Bender and Subotic are not going to improve Liverpool enough to warrant buying them.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

He's not getting any players from Dortmund, he's already ruled it out and he has too much respect for them to do that.
Plus who will want to move? Dortmund are flying

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bender and Subotic are not going to improve Liverpool enough to warrant buying them.
Well, it depends on the price and if Klopp believes that Subotic can get back to his best. Then he is clearly superior to any CB they have bar Sakho. Bender is still a very strong pressing player and could fit well next to Henderson.

Sphaero

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
He's not getting any players from Dortmund, he's already ruled it out and he has too much respect for them to do that.
Plus who will want to move? Dortmund are flying
Well, let´s be honest. That was a PR move by both Klopp and the Dortmund officials to have something nice to say about each other. It is no secret that Klopp and Zorc/Watzke have still a very good relationship and parted on good terms. If a player shows interest in joining Klopp and Tuchel is willing to let said player go, they will reach an understanding. It will simply not concern the top and key players, though.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Well, it depends on the price and if Klopp believes that Subotic can get back to his best. Then he is clearly superior to any CB they have bar Sakho. Bender is still a very strong pressing player and could fit well next to Henderson.
I doubt Subotic can. He is too old and had too many injuries to be worth the risk (Unless he gets him for free or really cheap).

Bender may be an improvement but Liverpool have too many water carriers in midfield. Can is younger and has potential to be better, Henderson is similar too and Milner is best in that position. I also don't think he will play a midfield pivot of Bender and Henderson. He likes having a deep lying playmaker there (Like Gundogan) and will probably be looking for one in the transfer window. Somebody who can form a partnership with Coutinho or Lallana (Who I suspect will be his #10's).

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
He'll get all the money Liverpool have got won't he? They aren't gonna get a better manager than him any time soon.
So how much do we reckon he'll spend next summer?
I actually haven't got a clue what Liverpool might have to play with. £100m? No where near?
At least that much I'd think - given how much Rodgers wasted in recent summers then Klopp will surely get at least that much to spend. I'd be surprised if he spent less than £100m net in the summer, and that's after spending a lot in January as well I think - he needs to.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Well, let´s be honest. That was a PR move by both Klopp and the Dortmund officials to have something nice to say about each other. It is no secret that Klopp and Zorc/Watzke have still a very good relationship and parted on good terms. If a player shows interest in joining Klopp and Tuchel is willing to let said player go, they will reach an understanding. It will simply not concern the top and key players, though.
That's true, there may be certain players or loans that may be beneficial to both.
But the likes of Reus, Gundogan or Auba aren't moving to 'pool

Happytom82

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
£100m net in the summer, and that's after spending a lot in January as well I think - he needs to.
Just because some clubs can, doesn't suggest everyone can. If they throw those 100 AND a lot in January, they are fecked if they don't succeed.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Just because some clubs can, doesn't suggest everyone can. If they throw those 100 AND a lot in January, they are fecked if they don't succeed.
They are fecked period if they do that.

No way Liverpool spend 100 million net, only United and City can do that.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I'm absolutely delighted he's not worked miracles so far. Long may it continue. Can't stand the smug twat.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I dunno, I had a certain respect for those really ancient Russian managers that looked like po-faced corpses.

Genuine, getting carried away excitement I can live with. That run and fist pump looked a bit choreographed to me.
It reminded me of when Miliband said 'hell, yeah!' in that Paxo interview.