Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Nor is every manager that beat Chelsea this season. The result yesterday tell us feck all about Klopp but a lot about Mourinho.
I think the match stats of Liverpool domination suggest that Klopp was, in part, responsible for the pattern of the match. Plus, Klopp's use of subs further tilted the game in Liverpool's favour.

The problem with the Mourinho narrative - like all simplistic narratives in football - is that it draws attention away from other factors that determine the outcome of a match. Football is more interesting than that and while Chelsea's flaws led to yesterday's outcome so too did Liverpool's readiness to press in the opponents half, winning all second balls and not letting Chelsea settle. Klopp was a big factor yesterday. The obvious next step is to sustain this energy and approach.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I think it is noteworthy that chelsea had a lead this time which showed the impact of both managers well. We wanted to take charge of the game and chelsea were only to happy to do it (except for Willian who was a one-man attack). Once we equalised, we kept it up and Chelsea didn't have it in them to turn it around by then.

ZDwyr

Just watched the BT sport interview he did. He really is such a likable man, it is a shame he went to Liverpool.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Nor is every manager that beat Chelsea this season. The result yesterday tell us feck all about Klopp but a lot about Mourinho.
We are shit. Mikel was playing, Hazard has given up playing football and Costa has decided to pursue a career and life in crime.

Lets be honest here, Liverpool beating us may give them the boost needed to really push on but in the grand scheme of things its not that impressive anymore.

Rafateria

Wrong. If you had bothered to read my post at #143 you'll see that match specifically told us a lot about Klopp. Maybe some knew this already maybe some didn't.

Needham

Klopp's genial easygoing way with the world is starting to really put into perspective the ever so slightly odd persona of Brendan Rodgers. You can see why Liverpool fans found Rodgers' style of talkativeness grating.

LARulz

Found this quite funny. I imagine having a manager like this where he makes it fun/relaxed at times really helps:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nothing against the guy really, but this picture is gold. :lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So if the Chelsea result was all due to Klopp's influence, I'm presuming that Crystal Palace result is also due to his influence?

Relem

He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy...

Football bloody football. Following on from their victory at Chelsea there were some scouse whispers about a potential title challenge. They did look good against Chelsea, a side bereft of confidence, ideas and the ability to defend but the reality is that klopp has his work cut out following 18 months of abysmal recruitment at Liverpool. Not since Jack Walker opened his wallet for Brian Kidd has money been frittered away so carelessly on such dross...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
:lol: Pardew is a bastard. Someone pls post a pic of him and Moyes.

LazyRed-Ninja

Dutchman, who could have chosen any tagline.
Oh he will be in a shock. The Premier League does not have the same patience as the Bundesliga. He will get the time that is for sure, but this will be one heck of a challenge for Klopp.