Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

mu4c_20le

He complained something to Pellegrini too.
Pellegrini didnt want to talk to him. Even when he tries to remain calm, he seems so unhinged. I love attacking football, but i would never be fully comfortable if he had come in.

Ban

We have an expression, he has a cheek like a shoe. Imagine having the cheek to complain about refereeing today.

ArjenIsM3

Love Pellegrini's response to Klopps bollocks. Both on the pitch at FT and after. Hope Klopp finally gets suspended now.

Djemba-Djemba

He's such an incredible hypocritical knobhead.

It's astonishing you still get loads of the media who try and portray him as this nice jolly guy.

El Presidente

I just realised that Klopp is the only football person that I hate with a passion. Guys like Pep, Mancini, The Waiter, Aguero, Kompany don't even come close.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's effectively blaming the result on the offside call.
That's peak for him.

Art Vandelay

I just realised that Klopp is the only football person that I hate with a passion. Guys like Pep, Mancini, The Waiter, Aguero, Kompany don't even come close.
That's because he's an absolute weapons grade bellend and a massive hypocritical creep. Most of the others are just associated with rivals.

Have Sky not shown the Pellegrini interview?

El Zoido

He’s an insufferable twat. They might well win the league this season, but his reign won’t last and the inevitable meltdown is going to be spectacular. I can’t wait.

Djemba-Djemba

It's impressive Liverpool can be gifted a blatant offside goal, and then gifted a chance in the last seconds to score another blatant offside goal and Klopp comes out saying Liverpool were hard done by.