Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Chairman Steve

Klopp seems like a decent guy and we'd probably adore him if he were at Utd, but my god when he doesn't win it's off putting. I get it that no-one likes to lose but at least try to bite your tongue most of the time and not look too whiny or too much of an asshat about it. Once in a while tantrum is forgivable but he does it regularly to the point it's a meme

AJ10

If pool somehow screw this up then I can't wait to see the meltdown this weatherman will have.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
To be fair to him there are some new ones. VVD has lost 4 kg!

And we have our new title for this thread, Van Dijk has lost 4kg! :lol:

Devil81

I just realised that Klopp is the only football person that I hate with a passion. Guys like Pep, Mancini, The Waiter, Aguero, Kompany don't even come close.
Been saying this for ages, he's fecking weird. I'm certain he has some form of ADHD, he's a million miles an hour when worked up.

He's not got the mental capacity to deal with a title race, fair enough he won Bundesliga but that's not the Premier league, more attention, more media circus, he's cracking up.

There has to be a reason he's so unsuccessful in finals, why does he lose,so often when the pressure is cranked up.

Sylar

Isn't he bringing the game into disrepute
Shouldn't that be a fine or ban?

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Please tell me you guys watched his presser? He kept saying 'I am fine, we are fine' :lol:

He's cracking up!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
"We can't possibly be expected to win the game, Virgil has had the trots all week."

Mike Smalling

Is there a less likeable manager in world football? All smiles and silly laughs when they are winning, but as soon as something goes against them, he is absolutely awful. Hopefully this is something the media will pick up on and actually start to criticize him for - not holding my breath though.

Reactions: SteveJ

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
How do the Liverpool supporters on the Caf feel about this man's continued moaning? A little embarrassed?
Takes the shine off a pretty good season doesn't it..

montpelier

Some element of backtracking in that. But where you have to believe that no one has mentioned the LIV goal being offside during the previous hour & a quarter.

Also, Pellegrini has wiped the floor with him & isn't a fan by the sounds of it - :lol:.

F1D

Imagine Klopp being in charge of Liverpool Ladies team, he will publicly point out players is in PMS and blame the human nature for any eventual defeat.

MAME DIOUF 32

"The officials who gave us a goal and tried to give us a winner were against us, van Dijk lost 9lbs in a single trip to the toilet and the Goodison Cat cast a spell on our midfield. We go again, la"

Inter Yer Nan

Is there a less likeable manager in world football? All smiles and silly laughs when they are winning, but as soon as something goes against them, he is absolutely awful. Hopefully this is something the media will pick up on and actually start to criticize him for - not holding my breath though.
I think he's the worst to be honest. Even Benitez wasn't as bad as he is. He's a front runner.

DonnieDarko

Supports
Liverpool
He has admitted the goal was offside. He also admitted WH had to score one more with that header, so we were lucky. And that we didn't deserve to win.
But surely you won't get those quotes in the feeds you're subscribed to, and keep writing he never acknowledges beneficial ref mistakes or his team playing poorly.

United Hobbit

Didn't watch it as thought they would steamroller Westham but seen the clips in the match day thread, how can he moan about the refereeing when they've basically gained a point from a goal that was offside and nearly got another at the end.

Question to the Liverpool fans on this forum- IF you throw away the league (unfortunately I think you'll still win) and don't win the CL at what point do you start to question Klopp? The FA cup was winnable but he chose to sacrifice that. What if you end up finishing the season empty handed?

haram

He has admitted the goal was offside. He also admitted WH had to score one more with that header, so we were lucky. And that we didn't deserve to win.
But surely you won't get those quotes in the feeds you're subscribed to, and keep writing he never acknowledges beneficial ref mistakes or his team playing poorly.
He implied the refs gave West Ham everything in the second half because they made a mistake in the first.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That's because his head has cooled down and is doing some PR work to avoid a fine.

cyberman

He rambles that much so how do you keep track?
He has this habit of rambling on, inserting his idiocy between logic and praise to disguise what he's saying.
You just fell for it.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I get why he’s saying it. It’s all about deflecting from the team and the performance which wasn’t very good.

He’s coming out with some astonishing BS though.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
He implied the refs gave West Ham everything in the second half because they made a mistake in the first.
The ref was shit all night but they gained the ultimate edge tonight. I don't remember the last match I watched were the ref wasn't bad for both sides.

Nick7

I get why he’s saying it. It’s all about deflecting from the team and the performance which wasn’t very good.

Yeah it's the same shite most top managers come out with. He's just not really sticking the landing.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah it's the same shite most top managers come out with. He's just not really sticking the landing.
It’s not even good BS though. He can’t blame fitness issues when the team we’re playing has a tonne of their first teasers out as well.

Raw

What an utterly stupid decision it was to loan Clyne. I don't know the full details of that deal but they really could do with him right now.

breakout67

Supports
Man City

I don't think you do. He's saying it because he wears his heart on his sleeve and is an emotional person. It's very obvious when looking at how he interacted with the refs and Pelegrini after the whistle. This is not some masterful deflection. He brought up illnesses from players and mentioned Van Dijk losing weight, that accomplishes nothing.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
We have an expression, he has a cheek like a shoe. Imagine having the cheek to complain about refereeing today.
We have one too, it goes: Klopps a cnut.

Sounds more beautiful with a Norfolk twang though.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
What an utterly stupid decision it was to loan Clyne. I don't know the full details of that deal but they really could do with him right now.
He’s being overrated slightly. I mean he’s still a RB but he’s like Lallana, constantly at about 70%. I think he would’ve had similar troubles if he was playing. Probably would’ve been better than sticking Henderson at RB though.

TAA should be back for Bournemouth though.