Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Excuse: "Everton did play to our strength, which is unfair because I didn't think they would do so I changed my team tactics to be more reserved but it didn't work. These things happens and its very unfair, its just unfair on the spectators, all the hours I've put in. Detriment to the game I say. But its normal."

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Klopp has recently shit his pants. Salah is the biggest bottler of our lot but Klopp playing that sort of midfield is asking for draws and then getting them. Pep wouldn't do that and is now in the lead. Still some hope but the expectation of a league title is extinguished, not because City won't drop points. They will, probably plenty. But we won't capitalise.

Art Vandelay

Excuse: "Everton did play to our strength, which is unfair because I didn't think they would do so I changed my team tactics to be more reserved but it didn't work. These things happens and its very unfair, its just unfair on the spectators, all the hours I've put in. Detriment to the game I say. But its normal."
:lol: It's just missing the cringey fake laughing.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Picking on a poor little lad, should be charged for that
He was very close to crossing the line there. He could just walk away but tried to intimidate the kid by engaging with him; "say it louder so I can hear" The kid didn't back down so he had to take it on the chin. Brilliant. Klopp is a ticking time bomb waiting to happen

el3mel

They have scored 5 goals in their last 4 games in all competitions, 3 of those have been 0-0.
Yeah that's why I said previously this season they have a boring team to watch. They traded entertainment with solidity, but if they lose the league after they won't have nothing to take as an excuse. They were more entertaining to watch. Now they get about 2 or 3 chances a game at best.

Fracture90

Clearly it was Sanchez' injury from yesterday that is to take the most of the blame for this disappointing result from Liverpoo.

arnie_ni

"The wind came from all directions"

He has to be a WUM just taking the piss surely?

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
'people don't like it when I say it... the wind came in all directions!'

No Jurgen, we love it, please continue :lol: