Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Minimalist

When he was at Dortmund I remember somebody I knew said he was clearly on drugs. I'm starting to believe it now. :lol:

brian017

Jesus Christ, what is his obsession with the wind? He'll demand a PL stadiums to have a roof soon

Paul_Scholes18

He blamed it because it didn't blow into Pickfords face so he failed to drop the ball like last time.

Minimalist

Has anyone seen the insane rambling intense Mel Gibson interviews over the past year or so?

That's who Klopp sounds like.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
We should plug in massive fans at Old Trafford next year, one on each corner to really grip his shit.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Just wait for Pool fans to come out of his arse to say blaming the wind is a management masterstroke. No you look like a twat and everyone is laughing at your team. This guy is losing it.

Chairman Steve

He must be applauded for keeping a straight face every time he uses that wind excuse. Surely even he knows he’s talking out of his ass. At least Sir Alex had a variety of bullshit excuses to deflect from a bad performance.

Mrdan1709

The most hilarious part is i read the thread title and thought you guys just made a joke but he actually said it....wow. Klopps quotes are something you would see in an onion artifcle