Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Devil may care

That's what you get for selling your soul. :p Our fans even sung that numpty Moyes name until the end as he hit hypderive on the Falcon and flew us straight down the shiiter.

Devil may care

Though was less than a week ago van Gaal was being booed.
I don't think LvG got booed, the horrible play was generating unrest and fans audibly disliked the substitution of Martial, but I don't think the fans actually turned on LvG, unless it was something you had to be in the ground to see/hear.

Moriarty

That photo. Liverpool must hand out free tickets in the local psychiatric hospital. They all look depressed and miserable. The bloke sitting immediately below Gerrard looks like Rafa coming off a week-long crack binge and the androgynous lard bucket in red to the right of Gerrard just looks hungry.

Minimalist

As said before, he's in for a rude awakening. They really are pish when it comes to the individuals in the squad. Some are just bang average (at best). Adam fecking Lallana? What the hell was Rodgers thinking?

Beating Chelsea is going to look meaningless soon (both due to how shite Chelsea are and with the amount of points they are inevitably going to drop).

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Don't think it was smart of him....

Thought he was talking plenty of sense myself. Saw some other quotes where he doesn't blame the fans and says it's up to the team to keep the fans in their seats for the entire game. Really is a hard guy to dislike.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Pardew is an arrogant arsehole but id love him to be england gaffer one day, I think he could do a job for England.

ZDwyr

Even though Pardew is a bit of a cnut I kinda like him in a way.

Think this match will be the one that makes Klopp realise they have a few too many average players.

RooneyLegend

Seriously, how can a club the size of Liverpool find themselves playing Can and Lucas in midfield?

prateik

Seriously, how can a club the size of Liverpool find themselves playing Can and Lucas in midfield?
Remember us in 2004-05?
Or more recently when we had Rafael and Park as a midfield duo (though that was just for a game because of injuries)

dsch

Don't think it was smart of him....

I've been avoiding the Klopp stories because I know we're supposed to dislike him now. I just can't do it. He's so honest and passionate and says sensible things. It makes me sad that there's probably no chance he'll manage us now that he's at Liverpool.

He also looks quite a bit older than I remember. I guess managing that lot will do that to you.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Early wobbles weren't unexpected. Takes nothing away from him. Klopp's gonna beat Spurs to fourth. Said it before and will stick by it.

Palace's pace did them. He'll more careful with the way he wants his full backs to commit upfield next time. Also, wait till he gets his own players in.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
How does Can make the German team?
He doesn´t as CM/DM. We have with Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Gündogan, Kroos and the Bender twins more than enough better alternatives. Löw tried him out as RB as we are light in that position, but it was a pretty big failure. Given Ginter´s Performances for us there this experiment won´t be more than exactly that, though,

Trizy

Imagine he flopped even though everyone rates him so highly on here? It'd be crazy.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Can someone please archive all the "what is not likeable about Klopp" posts for future reference? Like after the first victory of United gainst Liverpool, with a few close refereeing incidents? :D

Sam

Klopp quickly proving already why so many United fans were worried when they got him. And this is only after a few weeks and before he's even had a chance to make any signings.

He's a top class manager, and will have Liverpool fighting it out in the top 4 without a doubt. Absolutely gutted they have a better manager then us.

LeftyBlaster

Klopp quickly proving already why so many United fans were worried when they got him. And this is only after a few weeks and before he's even had a chance to make any signings.

He's a top class manager, and will have Liverpool fighting it out in the top 4 without a doubt. Absolutely gutted they have a better manager then us.
this.

Wayne's World

Considering how poor every top team have been in the league this year, I expect them to be fighting for the title

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
As each game goes by I find myself getting more annoyed that we didn't go for him.

Instead we've got to make do with a clueless, boring idiot.

If he can get these rubbish dippers playing like this then imagine what he could've done to us.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?

Yep.

The City game and tonight, married with our shameful displays, has tested my patience with LvG