Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Ban

Of course he blamed VAR but tbh he's right about VAR in general, the way its used in PL is a bit ridiculous.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Klopp unhappy that a team didn't allow him to walk all over them shocker.

The man is a few years away from going off the rails.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Absolute cretin on the sidelines. Obviously will never get punished for it because the refs love his passion.
Chuntering on at the officials all game, but because he has that deranged smile it's all ok.

Seems flabbergasted the occasional team think smart with their tactics against him, rather than just leave wide open spaces everywhere

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Klopp unhappy that a team didn't allow him to walk all over them shocker.

The man is a few years away from going off the rails.
You do get the feeling with Klopp that behind his cheerful demeanour lies a homicidal lunatic.

Can't wait for him to blow up once and for all.

Ban

Not only does he claim we just defended but also said we did it last year and year before that too.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

:lol:
Klopp is such a twat when things don't go his way. Love that quote from Mou, he ripped him even further when he said 'Old Trafford is a special place to win for Liverpool and Jurgen hasn't' :D

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Absolute cretin on the sidelines. Obviously will never get punished for it because the refs love his passion.
I can promise you that they think he's a twat! I love him but would also think he was a twat is I had to referee his teams or was an opposition fan

Red00012

Not only does he claim we just defended but also said we did it last year and year before that too.
I think it hurts he can’t beat us at OT

Would have loved the meltdowns if we had held out

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Imagine him being on the receiving end of something like that VAR decision that sent City out of the CL. When the day comes, someone will get hurt.

DavidDeSchmikes

"When you think about Manchester United against Liverpool, you think both teams are trying like this. But it is not. We try." [BBC]

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Liverpool have set up defensively several times against United under him. Who can forget the draw at OT in january 2018? Klopp clearly can but that was worse than Mourinho.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Winning so often has made them complacent. Even when they desperately needed an equalising goal, they didn't really go hell for leather. VVD dawdles on the ball like Rio did when we were successful.

ExecutionerWasp001

Klopp is such a twat when things don't go his way. Love that quote from Mou, he ripped him even further when he said 'Old Trafford is a special place to win for Liverpool and Jurgen hasn't' :D
Souness looked as if he'd sucked on the worlds sourest lemon when Jose said that.

He's always got something to say when they don't win at OT. He went ballistic at us for playing long in the first OT game of Jose's reign.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I can promise you that they think he's a twat! I love him but would also think he was a twat is I had to referee his teams or was an opposition fan
Yeah same. I love him because he’s ours but would hate to be on the other side of what he gets up to on the touchline.

Great manager though. He’s raised our expectations to new over the last two seasons.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Last year? Does he mean the game where we had 4 injuries in the 1st half, Lingard coming on and then going off within 15 minutes, Rashford limping for over 70 minutes because we had no subs left, yet we still had more shots on target and the best chances to win the game, and he still blamed his sides' lack of rhythm on OUR injuries?

The guy is nothing but hot air. Like when he blamed results on the weather. Weather that both teams had to play in.

He could spill milk in an empty room and it wouldn't be his fault.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Souness looked as if he'd sucked on the worlds sourest lemon when Jose said that.

He's always got something to say when they don't win at OT. He went ballistic at us for playing long in the first OT game of Jose's reign.
Liverpool play a lot of long balls so he shouldn't comment on that.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Last year? Does he mean the game where we had 4 injuries in the 1st half, Lingard coming on and then going off within 15 minutes, Rashford limping for over 70 minutes because we had no subs left, yet we still had more shots on target and the best chances to win the game, and he still blamed his sides' lack of rhythm on OUR injuries?

The guy is nothing but hot air. Like when he blamed results on the weather. Weather that both teams had to play in.

He could spill milk in an empty room and it wouldn't be his fault.
Was he always like this or has the scouse always the victim mentality been injected in his veins?

humdinger

Petulant, childish comments with the moaning about us not just rolling over for him, reminds me of Wenger. I get he’s a sore loser (and so should all managers and players be) but he really came across as a disrespectful bellend.

Cloud7

That quote from Jose is brilliant. Love it.

If United always set up defensively against you, maybe it’s time to come up with a way to counter that, eh Jürgen? If you know it’s coming, figure out a way to beat it, rather than moaning.

Irrational.

There's a blueprint to stopping Liverpool, and we demonstrated it today. Too often managers play right into Klopp's hands (like that mini-me who was in charge of Huddersfield) with an open, gung-ho approach and then get tanked. It's pure stupidity. It's easy then for Klopp to take the smiley magnanimous high road and come across as a good sport in front of the cameras.

Until he gets an opponent that doesn't play to his team's strengths. Then we see him for what he is: a bitter lunatic who cannot accept the result bit instead will come up with a thousand excuses whilst at the same time chewing the officials' ears off. But it's all allowed since he's such a lovable bloke and a passionate character.

Hope there are many more days like today for Liverpool so we can see more incessant Klopp moaning.

Art Vandelay

"When you think about Manchester United against Liverpool, you think both teams are trying like this. But it is not. We try." [BBC]
The irony being that last season, when we were injury ravaged and clearly struggling, they didn't try. They didn't go for it and it cost them the league. The daft bellend.
You do get the feeling with Klopp that behind his cheerful demeanour lies a homicidal lunatic.

Can't wait for him to blow up once and for all.
I reckon when he finally snaps he's just going to hold his breath until he passes out like a really pathetic version of the guy from Big Trouble in Little China. Probably while doing something weird involving his crotch as he tends to do.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
The irony being that last season, when we were injury ravaged and clearly struggling, they didn't try. They didn't go for it and it cost them the league. The daft bellend.

I reckon when he finally snaps he's just going to hold his breath until he passes out like a really pathetic version of the guy from Big Trouble in Little China. Probably while doing something weird involving his crotch as he tends to do.
As hilarious as that would be to witness (minus the playing with his willy part) I quite fancy Klopp in a Jack Nicholson role from The Shining - breaking through his teams dressing room door with the use of his head after they failed to secure the league title, all the while screaming "here's Jurgen!" at the top of his lungs in a half-german half-scouse accent. A terrifying experience for all involved, sure, but made all the more worth it just to see the expression on Salah's face.

Last edited:

Green_Red

I hope other teams use what we did today as a template for playing against this bitter "cant win a game at Old Trafford" cnut