Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Mike09

:lol: now I understand why Liverpool fans are expecting a new left back. Poor positioning, not quick enough to cover his poor positioning and poor decision making. It's nice to see them stuck with Moreno and we have Shaw.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Seems like Coutinho might bail out Harry Potters German hipster dad once again.

Can't wait until Coutinho fecks off to a big team.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Seems like Coutinho might bail out Harry Potters German hipster dad once again.

Can't wait until Coutinho fecks off to a big team.
Coutinho has a good performance quota. Don't think he's good enough to dislodge places in the teams you think of.

Drainy

To be fair, he does seem like the real deal and apart from a few positions he has a good team.

They could be a threat if they build the momentum

SirAF

Ageist
I like that Arsenal are being whopped, but now we just have to endure more Kloppwanking over the next few weeks before things settle down to normality :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They already had games like this last season. We have much more quality.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I like that Arsenal are being whopped, but now we just have to endure more Kloppwanking over the next few weeks before things settle down to normality :lol:
I don't think it will calm down. I think this Liverpool team really could surprise a lot of people and challenge for the title.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
They already had games like this last season. We have much more quality.
As an overall squad we have more quality but we will never be as strong going forward if we continue to play slow technically weak players like Rooney in our attack while Liverpool play with four pacey agile players who can all link up brilliantly.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm not worried personally, they had games like this last season too after Klopp took over.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Defensively still all over the place. They will be up there but a strong defence is generally what you need to win you the league. Should be challenging though as there is no clear favourite

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Certain similarities to last season: excellent in attack when on form and very positive attacking wise, but still ridiculously shaky with numerous weak links at the back. They look too weak defensively to be title contenders and I imagine they'll be inconsistent, but they're going to get a number of big results and are definite contenders for the top 4. Perhaps darkhorses for the title at a push.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Klopp has had a full preseason with them. They'll be much better.
You think they will finish above us?

They look great today and with a pacy front 4 they will always do well against a side with such a high line that Arsenal have.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
They're playing against the perfect opponent. Ridiculous the number of people who were actually hoping for Liverpool to win today.

Liverpool only have one game a week to focus on - two when the cups come round.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Jesus.

We. Seem. Worried. In. Here.

I too have commented that that they've played well today in the other thread but Jesus we have some real worriers in here. They have no European football. But they still have a very average squad. Decent forwards but even at that Sturridge is a crock. They'll challenge for top 4 and take some points off the big boys. That's about it.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
They're playing against the perfect opponent. Ridiculous the number of people who were actually hoping for Liverpool to win today
Meh. I would prefer Liverpool to lose but if Arsenal get off to a bad start and we get a lead on them I just can't see Wenger catching a Jose team.
One less team to worry about.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Yes. Saying they want to see the Arsenal meltdown *blegh*
It was quite entertaining when they fell 4-1 behind, to be fair. That hardly means people are celebrating for Liverpool.

Glanville95

They're looking good (going forward anyway), so massive credit to Klopp because his influence is telling. He's such a smirky annoying cnut though, can't stand him.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
You think they will finish above us?

They look great today and with a pacy front 4 they will always do well against a side with such a high line that Arsenal have.
Hell no. Even with our Europa League campaign I think our side has the solidity needed to pick up 1 or 3 points on a bad day. I don't think Klopp's side has that yet. They just conceded 2 cheap goals against Arsenal.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
There were comments as early as 1:1 saying hope to see Arsenal lose for the rants.
Probably because those rants are quite entertaining. Again, hardly means people are rooting for Liverpool. I'd suspect many of us (and many of those same people) will still now find it hilarious if Arsenal get a 4th.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably going to be the most exciting team to watch.. .You can't win a title playing like them though. Wayyyy too gung ho, no control at all. Nobody holding the midfield and attack either to calm things down when needed which will be their undoing for the title. Top 4 with no european football this season though is a definite possibility.