Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
He literally ran himself into the ground, left his role for a rest. Feel free to look it up.
Himself, could be; but you were talking about 'them' , with which I suppose you mean the team.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I have long given up correcting posters when they bring it up. :lol:

It's up there with "away goals count double" on the Caf.
Yeah, can't be bothered either, just didn't want to leave it unchallenged like that.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Klopps actual quote:

"They didn't play their usual way, the way which makes them typically lose games. They didn't bend over for us so I'm upset. They should have to use the same tactics against us as they had against every body else. The team and I are not smart enough to change our tactics when the other team do. It's disgusting football. Also, wind."

cyberman

Liverpools away record has fallen off a cliff, Klopp needs to stop with the bullshit and sort it out

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Klopps actual quote:

"They didn't play their usual way, the way which makes them typically lose games. They didn't bend over for us so I'm upset. They should have to use the same tactics against us as they had against every body else. The team and I are not smart enough to change our tactics when the other team do. It's disgusting football. Also, wind."
:lol:
He also mentioned sprinklers.

Josep Dowling

Waaait a minute, is Klopp accusing an opposition side of resorting to long ball football, whilst choosing to ignore his own sides borderline sexual tendency for long ballery?

He's come out with some tripe in his time as Lord of the Scouse, but this one takes the biscuit. Hypocrisy of the highest order.
He’s such a bad loser. I thought Fulham played them off the park in the first half. Solid performance by them.

Dan_F

Did Fulham even play long ball? Maybe they’ve changed a bit since the start of the season, but it wasn’t anything close to traditional long ball tactics.

It would be similar to Ole coming out and moaning about a team sitting back and playing on the counter. Getting the ball to the forwards quickly is kind of Klopps thing.

tomaldinho1

We need Mou to try and target Klopp now - as much as disliked Mou here, I do like the entertainment he brings to the league. Klopp looked livid throughout that game and he is the king of shit excuses. If Spurs beat them midweek we might actually get the first managerial meltdown since ‘respec, respec, respec’

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I can't be bothered to look it up, sorry, but look for posts by the resident German posters in relation to Klopp. They've explained multiple times. In short, though, he stayed there a full seven years; had to deal with important players leaving, but still had only one poor season (his last); and in that season his team was often extremely unlucky (crazy stats) and he anyway finished only just outside the European spots thanks to a very strong run in the second half of the season. That's not 'burning out his team'.

Levenstein

Klopps actual quote:

Haha this man is a mentalist. After reading this I am pretty happy with the result we got :D

He should've given credit to Alisson for saving them, not to moan about some nonsense :D

Last edited:

Gasolin

I can't be bothered to look it up, sorry, but look for posts by the resident German posters in relation to Klopp. They've explained multiple times. In short, though, he stayed there a full seven years; had to deal with important players leaving, but still had only one poor season (his last); and in that season his team was often extremely unlucky (crazy stats) and he anyway finished only just outside the European spots thanks to a very strong run in the second half of the season. That's not 'burning out his team'.
Ok so you’re saying they won’t have many injuries? Let’s see how it goes this season.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Ok so you’re saying they won’t have many injuries? Let’s see how it goes this season.
Huh? I was talking about his Dortmund period. Don't they anyway have a lot of injuries already? Although hard to say what's what in this pandemic season.

Gasolin

Huh? I was talking about his Dortmund period. Don't they anyway have a lot of injuries already? Although hard to say what's what in this pandemic season.
I think your point was that he doesn’t run his players to the ground. But they will have more injuries then others. It will affect them, this season more than others, but it will affect them. They were lucky to not be affected the last 2 years but you can’t just keep praying for your luck to always save you.

I bet you Spurs for example will have less injuries. Even us, as we share the minutes as much as possible and rotate a lot.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I think your point was that he doesn’t run his players to the ground. But they will have more injuries then others. It will affect them, this season more than others, but it will affect them. They were lucky to not be affected the last 2 years but you can’t just keep praying for your luck to always save you.

I bet you Spurs for example will have less injuries. Even us, as we share the minutes as much as possible and rotate a lot.
I was just responding to someone saying he ran his Dortmund team into the ground. There is just no evidence of that. But yeah, it's well possible that he's doing it this season with Liverpool. Klopp plays a lot less intensive with Liverpool now than he used to at Dortmund, but it's still more than Mourinho will ever commit to, and players can't take as much in the current situation. Anyway, time will tell!

croadyman

I was really listening properly, but, from the reaction of the people in the studio, he was moaning like a baby that Fulham didn't play the way they expected them to play. :houllier:
Can be certain that Jose will certainly rattle his cage on Weds night with how they set up too. Sensible teams aren't going to open up against them after seeing what happened to Leicester & Wolves.

Last edited:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Can be certain that Jose will certainly rattle his cage on Weds night with how they set up too. Sensible teams aren't going to open up against them after seeing what happened to Leicester & Wolves.
Leicester didn’t open up against us at all. They say in and tried to counter. We’re actually better against sides who sit back. Spurs would be better off doing what Fulham did early on against us.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Incorrect.

(Been explained many times on the forum, feel free to look it up.)
I have long given up correcting posters when they bring it up. :lol:

It's up there with "away goals count double" on the Caf.
Just because Germans explained it doesn't mean it's completely correct, because that's just their opinion. German also praised the likes of Boateng and Batsdstuber as the best CBs in the world, so I wouldn't completely trust them. It's completely reasonable to use tiredness as one of the reasons why Klopp's team slow down after few years.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Ive always thought he was very false and the nice guy act was paper thin. Just never liked him.
I know I would agree as a United fan but think you are spot on. Klopp gets a lot of love from Liverpool fans and the media, but beneath the thin veneer there’s a proper sore loser and pretty unseemly bloke in my opinion. I also think that he’s a massive narcissist.

Agila Dathi

According to whoscored.com Fulham had 63 long ball passes, Liverpool had 60 :lol: