The worst "V"
Scout
Not a big enough deal is made about how ridiculous his teeth are

Like a dodgy Madame Tussaud’s

Last edited:

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
And I thought Bielsa being nominated was the biggest joke there is. Klopp might be the best manager in the world, but certainly not last season.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Flick should have won the award but I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over it.

Intheflatfield

Supports
The mighty Red Devils
So sick of seeing that maniacal face and the hypocrisy he spouts. He really is beginning to cheese me right off, good coach or not.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
He just got FIFA world coach, ahead of Hansi Flick. Some bullshit if you want my totally unbiased opinion.
:lol: :lol: Good one.
Flick needs to play in a competitive league first. He should be happy with top 3.

Godfather

So sick of seeing that maniacal face and the hypocrisy he spouts. He really is beginning to cheese me right off, good coach or not.
His face, his antics, his stupid training jacket - cap combo as well as these enormous fake teeth make him annoying as feck

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
:lol: :lol: Good one.
Flick needs to play in a competitive league first. He should be happy with top 3.
Should Jupp Heynckes have gone and coached in a competitive league when he got coach of the year when Bayern did the treble in 2013?

sangria

Should Jupp Heynckes have gone and coached in a competitive league when he got coach of the year when Bayern did the treble in 2013?
I suppose some of it is to do with Klopp winning Liverpool their first domestic league in 30 years. Some of the romanticism is bewilderment at how long it took them to win it, but some of it is recognition that he got them over the line where others didn't. Just as Sir Alex deserved recognition for getting United over the line in 1993. Objective judgement of where Liverpool and Klopp are probably begins now.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
His face, his antics, his stupid training jacket - cap combo as well as these enormous fake teeth make him annoying as feck
I wish I was allowed to like posts. This made me laugh.

Klopp has become worse at Liverpool, as most do, and the victim playing attitude has taken ahold of him. He’s a parasite and the sooner he joins Madrid the better.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Back then Bundesliga was way more competitive than today. Apples and oranges. Bundesliga is on Scotland‘s level at the moment in terms of competition for the championship.

GMok

Supports
ATK Mohun Bagan FC
Flick should have won it. Even though Bundesliga is easy to win (Even Kovac won it), winning champions league by winning all the matches and scoring 50 something goals in a shortened format is absolutely mind-boggling.

Although, whether Flick is actually a good manager will be proven this season following adverse results.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Nothing again Klopp best manager in the world right now but last season it wasn't that Bayern just won the CL but they swatted everyone aside in doing so. For me it was a level of dominance I've never seen in the CL

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
"We had too long in between games, it was unfair as everyone else got into the flow of playing"

Sylar

"Normally the keeper throws it in the net for us
We didn't expect darlow to do the opposite"

SER19

4 draws in 7 for Lord Jurgen of Football. Including Fulham, West Brom and Newcastle. Just imagine it was united

Chief123

I don’t mean this as wum because I’ve actually enjoyed watching liverpools football last couple of years. But in the last 12 months or so, it feels like they’ve become a boring team to watch with an element of predictability about them. Full backs just constantly firing it in to the front 3. Or am I being clouded in my views?

"Newcastle players go down when they feel something, it breaks rhythm. If life gives you lemon, make lemonade"

edcunited1878

"I like the game...you have different draws in life."

"Look. Newcastle players go down when they feel something. It breaks rhythm."

"If life gives you lemon, make lemonade."

Zen86

Oh dear, more dropped points for Jurgen saint Klopp and his player elevating discernible style of possession domination play

Chief123

Liverpool drawing against
Fulham
West Brom
Brighton
Newcastle

3 of them are in the bottom 4 of the table. Crazy.

Djemba-Djemba

It's like he really wants to just be gracious but he's constantly having to fight the urge to make little snide comments about the opposition.

Jaxa

"Teams won last night but were still in a good mood", the pressure is on boys and girls, he's cracking :lol:

Couldn't bare to even say our name