Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
It’s not their fault....
Exactly - what’s he going on about.

Moaning about fans putting banners outside anfield, because it’s not the players fault. I don’t understand his thought process.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Sad state of affairs when I can't be arsed coming into this thread and laughing at them dropping points anymore :(

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Exactly - what’s he going on about.

Moaning about fans putting banners outside anfield, because it’s not the players fault. I don’t understand his thought process.
The need to proclaim innocence and absolve yourself of blame at any given situation is the scouse mindset

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Poor Klopp and his millionaire footballers got shouted at by the locals in Leeds. :rolleyes:

No Love

feck me, he’s going in on Gary Neville. Completely rattled. I think he said it should be forbidden for Gary to talk about, ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ as he doesn’t understand it.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
So one minute a super league would be a horrendous attack on football and the next he'll stay because he 'feels responsible' for the club. What a steaming sack of shit.

Zoo

Behaving like a knob frankly and I’m not keen on Neville either. He’s not thick, it’s just weird.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Why has klopp taken this as people are blaming him and the players for what’s going on. Thought it was weird in his earlier interview, but he’s brought it up again.
Probably because their bus was greeted with boos and whistles? Maybe they ran into angry fans at the training facilities? No idea, just guessing, might also just try to protect his players.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Spent the whole post-match interview going on about how him and the Liverpool players are the REAL victims and slagging off Gary Neville.

Absolute fecking state of him.

Judas

Open to offers
Seeing as most of the football world has been on Neville's side over the last 24 hours, including plenty of Liverpool fans, Klopp's done a great job of looking like a idiot once again.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
"Liverpool supporters would chase the owners out in a week if they made Klopp walk"

Feck off Jamie, enough of the hyperbole

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Well, this is another disappointing reaction. Really, I am starting to slowly write off the sport.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
"Liverpool supporters would chase the owners out in a week if they made Klopp walk"

Feck off Jamie, enough of the hyperbole
In fairness the fans have done ok in the past at chasing out owners.

If Klopp did walk it would make things very interesting

SER19

Hes really let himself down. History won't be kind to that interview. Milner showed him up

Posh Red

Probably because their bus was greeted with boos and whistles? Maybe they ran into angry fans at the training facilities? No idea, just guessing, might also just try to protect his players.
They’re the last club that complain about their bus getting a less than warm greeting :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Oh no, there’s no way any of us here could have predicted that reaction from him.

AshRK

So klopp is spending time fighting with neville. Neville can go overboard but in MNF he clearly explained his stance. Don't know why klopp is going after Neville when the real issue is elsewhere. A bit disappointed with Klopp.