Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Zoo

He harasses the 4th official all game every game, it’s been going on for years. When his team gets a controversial decision he’ll claim he didn’t see it like against Newcastle. He’s a piece of work.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Disclaimer: I’m not Jurgen Klopp

Personally I think just do behind closed doors games, we already have an uneccessary extra domestic cup and too many domestic and international games, if we then try to cram them all in at the end of the season (when there’s no guarantee anything is different) it will be all over the shop. Not to mention probably low quality football with half fit players.
Games have been postponed because of the players having Covid, not the fans.

KetilOwren88

Because the it was the correct decision for the goal to stand.

"The second change is on accidental handball in the immediate build-up to a goal.

If an attacking player’s accidental handball immediately precedes another player scoring, the goal will now be awarded, when last season it was likely to have been ruled out.

However, a player will still be penalised if he commits an accidental handball immediately before scoring himself."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/2204759
Well sure, but all handballs are accidental by nature (except when doing with intention). There is no way the Salah handball is not a punishable handball if the ref sees it since the arm is active and Salah gets an advantage in the situation. The problem as you say, is that VAR cannot go back and overturn it due to the new understanding of the handball rules.

Swedish_Plumber

They really are average without Van Dyke
I’d have never ever been able to predict just how much of a mammoth he’s become when he left Celtic.

You’re right though, whenever he’s not involved they look like a completely different outfit. Still capable of scoring in a blink of an eye, but Man United like in their ability to concede chances!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If Fergie was the Joker.
No. If Fergie was Fergie.

Klopp is insanely good and he does all the right things which make neutrals and especially bitter rivals like us hate him and want him to fail.

Getting in the refs ear and blasting them after the whistle is exactly what SAF would do. Thats why everyone rival to us hated SAF and thats why we hate Klopp.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Yep. So do behind doors games (for fans) and players in bubbles. Wasn’t that they did last time?
No. Ill and injured players have never been asked to play behind closed doors.

The players are sick and legally have to quarantine. It’s highly likely that some of them are actually suffering and can’t train or do 90 minutes of strenuous exercise.

Rossa

Klopp is insanely good and he does all the right things which make neutrals and especially bitter rivals like us hate him and want him to fail.

Getting in the refs ear and blasting them after the whistle is exactly what SAF would do. Thats why everyone rival to us hated SAF and thats why we hate Klopp.
Have to disagree. He’s good, but he’s also petulant and downright disrespectful at times. He’s a great winner but a terrible loser.

izec

Yep, he moans for the sake of moaning, but he knows what he is doing. It is calculated. But he wants success and knows that in the future, Liverpool may get favoured decisions, especially with the same ref again.

tomaldinho1

Yep, he moans for the sake of moaning, but he knows what he is doing. It is calculated. But he wants success and knows that in the future, Liverpool may get favoured decisions, especially with the same ref again.
We should know this more than any fans. Look at our penos pre and post his comments last season.

tomaldinho1

No. Ill and injured players have never been asked to play behind closed doors.

The players are sick and legally have to quarantine. It’s highly likely that some of them are actually suffering and can’t train or do 90 minutes of strenuous exercise.
Yh sorry I wasn’t suggesting they were but did they not keep players in bubbles (i.e family + teammates only) when the behind closed doors games were on? Might be wrong but I though that was what happened.

Sviken

It works. It puts the referees under pressure when they're not performing up to standard. This is something we've lost and as a result absolute stonewall decisions have started not being given to us. This is why Liverpool gets so many favourable decisions now. Guardiola does the same thing to a lesser extent.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
The sooner he leaves, the better; same with Pep. But somehow I think he'll stay many years with the vermin, even if trophyless; he's literally the best manager they've had since the '80s. Liverpool would immediately become "just" Top4 Contenders without him.

AshRK

All the best managers are.
Sir alex did it smartly. Klopp comes across as a child everytime his team drop points. Sir alex was also critical of his own players and performance. Klopp is more of a wenger if you ask me, never his team's fault but always refs.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sir alex did it smartly. Klopp comes across as a child everytime his team drop points. Sir alex was also critical of his own players and performance. Klopp is more of a wenger if you ask me, never his team's fault but always refs.
Klopp does it smartly too. Our fans just never want to admit it. He knows what hes doing.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Speaking of Fergie, when he used to mention the ref he was charged, fined and banned. He was even fined for complimenting the ref once. Different story with Goofy here. He is allowed to shit on the refs as much as desires for some reason.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Klopp does it smartly too. Our fans just never want to admit it. He knows what hes doing.
100% this. Those decisions and Klopp’s reaction is all everyone is talking about and not how easily Spurs got in behind us over and over again. It also makes the referee’s think they’ll be under pressure if they give something against Liverpool and it’s the wrong decision. Makes it more likely that we’ll get 50/50’s.

Ferguson did it as well. Indirectly influencing officials basically.

tomaldinho1

Speaking of Fergie, when he used to mention the ref he was charged, fined and banned. He was even fined for complimenting the ref once. Different story with Goofy here. He is allowed to shit on the refs as much as desires for some reason.
100% he will get fined here.

AshRK

How is he doing smartly when every one can read through his childish antics. Him blaming the refs but he also should learn to admit his team were crap when they were. Sir alex used to call spade a spade as well. Ref was poor today but Liverpool were lucky to draw.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
How is he doing smartly when every one can read through his childish antics. Him blaming the refs but he also should learn to admit his team were crap when they were. Sir alex used to call spade a spade as well. Ref was poor today but Liverpool were lucky to draw.
Everyone could read SAF too. Its not like he was subtle :lol:

Klopps whinging at this time will make refs and media take a close look at the validity of it all. And he actually has a leg to stand on with a stone cold pen and Kane red to lean on.

He was smart when he highlighted our pen record publicly before we got feck all pen decisions for an extended period.

I dont know why some people are sounding defensive from an obvious observation that Klopp is Fergie like. They have the best manager around right now and we hate it, and by extension, him.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
No action to be taken for his post-match comments.

The FA must be desperate for this to blow over.

AshRK

Everyone could read SAF too. Its not like he was subtle :lol:

Klopps whinging at this time will make refs and media take a close look at the validity of it all. And he actually has a leg to stand on with a stone cold pen and Kane red to lean on.

He was smart when he highlighted our pen record publicly before we got feck all pen decisions for an extended period.

I dont know why some people are sounding defensive from an obvious observation that Klopp is Fergie like. They have the best manager around right now and we hate it, and by extension, him.
Again clearly you didn't read my post in complete. Yes both the managers criticized refs, in fact most managers do that. However, sir alex also used to call out on his team's performance. The issue is whenever Klopp's team drop points he makes about the ref. There is no way they deserved anything from the Spurs game. On another day they could have lost 6-2 and no one would have called the result harsh. Yes Kane should have been sent off and maybe they should have got a pen but so should have spurs. Also, where was Klopp when his team had the benefit against Newcastle for their first goal.

As I said Klopp resembles more of a Wenger than Sir Alex.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Again clearly you didn't read my post in complete. Yes both the managers criticized refs, in fact most managers do that. However, sir alex also used to call out on his team's performance. The issue is whenever Klopp's team drop points he makes about the ref. There is no way they deserved anything from the Spurs game. On another day they could have lost 6-2 and no one would have called the result harsh. Yes Kane should have been sent off and maybe they should have got a pen but so should have spurs. Also, where was Klopp when his team had the benefit against Newcastle for their first goal.

As I said Klopp resembles more of a Wenger than Sir Alex.
Kane should have really seen red before Robertsons incident and they had a clear pen disallowed at a key part of the game. So yeah I call hyperbole in that post.

AshRK

Kane should have really seen red before Robertsons incident and they had a clear pen disallowed at a key part of the game. So yeah I call hyperbole in that post.
And they were lucky to be only 1 goal down at that point of time is my point. Had Liverpool battered Spurs and then were hard done by ref then I would have got your point. But Liverpool were also lucky in the game, more lucky than spurs. Wenger used to do the same, hide players poor performance as well and play victim mentality everytime they lost points. Sir alex used to call out players and take up blame after poor performance. I still remember after our 2-3 loss against Spurs in SAF's final season, he openly criticized the performance. I also remember vividly there were some bad decision by ref that game. But sir alex called spade a spade and admitted United were poor defensively although we should have won the game

There is a difference between protecting the team and players and being deluded everytime you lose points. Klopp comes across as deluded and cry baby like Wenger on more occasion. Again, this doesn't mean Klopp is any less manager. He is a top manager but that's not what we are discussing.

Last edited:

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Klopp is doing what any decent manager would do. He is pointing out injustice his team suffered to gain advantage for the rest of the season. He is very good at it and maybe that is why it is annoying.