Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Shaw, Lindelof, Bailly, Wan Bissaka, Matic, Mata, Van de Beek, Pogba, Sancho and Martial is pretty pricey.
That’s true, although some of those are stretching back a fair bit and Shaw and Sancho would be nailed on starters in a normal eleven (their subs would be Telles and probably Lingard in a “normal” 4-2-3-1, not a Mendy or a Ferran)

But yeah, United have been terribly run for so many years, so some points have to be given to how well City have spent. Where they technically started from and how much they spent has been absurd though.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Shaw, Lindelof, Bailly, Wan Bissaka, Matic, Mata, Van de Beek, Pogba, Sancho and Martial is pretty pricey.
Aside from Pogba and Lindelof, those signings have been bad most of the time for United.

So it's not all about the money, Pep scouting would have done a better job than what United managers did in the last 10 years.

Remember the geese

That’s true, although some of those are stretching back a fair bit and Shaw and Sancho would be nailed on starters in a normal eleven (their subs would be Telles and probably Lingard in a “normal” 4-2-3-1, not a Mendy or a Ferran)

But yeah, United have been terribly run for so many years, so some points have to be given to how well City have spent. Where they technically started from and how much they spent has been absurd though.
Yeah, in a normal world you would expect four or five of those to be starters. City started from a higher point and have successfully rebuilt without skipping a beat. Us on the other hand...

Remember the geese

Aside from Pogba and Lindelof, those signings have been bad most of the time for United.

So it's not all about the money, Pep scouting would have done a better job than what United managers did in the last 10 years.
Yeah it's a combination of poor recruitment and poor coaching in comparison to our rivals.

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City

And even then, we have three center backs that have played at a higher standard than Lindelof and god knows how many midfielders who have outperformed Pogba over the last eighteen months.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
With an equal budget I think Klopp would win more titles than Pep.

Thank feck he's been financially under supported.

Off to wash my mouth out now.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Ederson
Steffan

Kyle Walker
?

Diaz
Ake

Stones
Laporte

Cancelo
Zinchenko

Rodri
Fernandinho

De Bruyne
Gundogan

Silva
Foden

Grealish
?

Sterling
Mahrez

Jesus
?

Others in squad: Youth Players.

City's squad depth is vastly over estimated. They have a fantastic 14/15 players but in a few positions don't even have a reliable under study at all and relation on cross-positional players. And of their back up players really only a couple are big money transfers.
Out of the players who aren’t listed are Ferran Torres and a left back who is being sent down for rape.

A-man

And even then, we have three center backs that have played at a higher standard than Lindelof and god knows how many midfielders who have outperformed Pogba over the last eighteen months.
I really doubt many of the City CBs would be very successful at United. But I think Lindelof would’ve been succesful at City.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
far from his biggest fan but wish him a speedy recovery.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Just close the training ground for goodness sake that usually seems to be the go to thing that forces the PL’s hand to cancel games.

Hester_manc

Klopp is not a young man anymore, and I hope he gets well soon. Football is important, but health is another talk.

PoTMS

There's been no more positive cases in the Liverpool squad bar the 3 aforementioned ones. The match will go ahead unless they report more tomorrow.

Hastar

Supports
Liverpool
It was a bit baffling seeing Salah start away to Milan. Certain games where such players should not start, or should be taken off once a certain goal margin is reached.
2.8 mil for each UCL win.
We do try to squeeze money from every possible avenue.

Suedesi

He's a winner, and he's obviously hurt at the dropped points. Nothing wrong with that. I like Klopp, he's got a forceful and winning personality. I hope he just wins the League Cup this year.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

How dare a team go to Anfield and not play it into the hands of the dippers!
He also said that he acknowledges that it’s his problem that he doesn’t like that kind of football.

Spaghetti

Mom's

How dare a team go to Anfield and not play it into the hands of the dippers!
Maybe they would play more if they weren’t fouled every time they touched the ball.

Their tactic of overloading the attack and then fouling when they lose the ball is clearly effective, but they can’t then moan than the other team doesn’t play with the ball more. Spurs tried.

RedChisel

What is it about that club and that city that turns people into such paranoid unlikeable tossbags?

Red the Bear

Something less generic
His whining when things don't go his way is annoying as feck but its smart as it diverts attention from his own teams' failures to supposedly unsportsmanlike manner in which his opponents played.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His whining when things don't go his way is annoying as feck but its smart as it diverts attention from his own teams' failures to supposedly unsportsmanlike manner in which his opponents played.
Agreed, and Fergie was the master of this too. SAF would say similar after dropping points in games we were expected to win. "He could've killed him", "just a wee club from the north east" etc. Fergie was the pettiest of sore losers, just like Klopp. Rightly so.

He's a knob, but not for what he said today, IMO.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Agreed, and Fergie was the master of this too. SAF would say similar after dropping points in games we were expected to win. "He could've killed him", "just a wee club from the north east" etc. Fergie was the pettiest of sore losers, just like Klopp. Rightly so.

He's a knob, but not for what he said today, IMO.
Aye i loved it when he did that, the whole insulting my wife spat with Wenger was top top entertainment :lol:

Ah how I miss the old man.