Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Who said he was tactically inept? He's lost so many cup finals, his big game management is questionable and that largely has to do with thoroughness in tactical preparation. I think it's quite clear that Klopp doesn't have the tactical awareness of the elite managers. That doesn't mean he knows nothing about tactics, there are degrees to this.

Put it simply, If i were to pick out the brightest football minds since the 21st century, Klopp would not even be considered. That doesnt mean he's a bad coach, that's just not his strength. He is a good motivator and adapts to his players well, that makes him a good coach.
That’s a well thought out response, so cheers for that. I get your point, and perhaps you’re right in the sense that he obviously isn’t a tactician like a Mourinho, for example. I will say, though, that he seemed to develop his tactical awareness going in to this season with us being far more pragmatic than yesteryear. However, a nervousness appears to have creeped into the squad since the City game so I hope he finds a way get around that.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I can't imagine what the excuse will be tonight but my body is ready to receive it anyhow.

Let's hear it, Toothy.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
He's moaning to Friend and his cronies, they gave you a point you yellow toothed bastard.

I'm glad Pellegrini told him to do one at FT.

cyberman

I can't wait until our game at OT.
Pogba will cruise against their midfield.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
"I haven't seen it, I really can't telly ou anything about it, hahahahah, but, we need bit of luck, cause of the snow, wind, rain, sprinklers..that Valencia offside."

"Those bubbles..... I've never seen anything like it, could'n concentrate, and my players were a bit lost! Is that allowed in Premier league? hahahahahahaha, should not be"
:lol: I read that in his hipster accent with the fake laughter.

edcunited1878

Probably jogged in front of the ref and asked why he wasn't a Friend and didn't add on 3 more minutes in addition to more non offside calls...bloody fool

Bola

Wonder what he said to the officials at the end?
Looks annoyed despite getting two clear offside in his favor (1 a goal, the other nearly an Origi winner in the final secs)

Looks like he may have another interview meltdown

AJ10

Wonder why the weatherman was complaining to the ref, they tried their absolute best to give everything to pool.

Deleted member 101472

Predicting his complaint is with the time added on.

“Usually it’s four minutes but this game three, but that’s okay”

Ban

I bet he'll say West Ham didn't need that point.
Having the cheek to complain to the ref after an offside goal and nearly an offside goal in the end.. He's such a massive cnut.

Red Devil Rising

I can just imagine what klopp is saying to them now

"Awful decision for our goal, that was clearly offside and you got that wrong. You also got that chance at the end there wrong, really poor from you today"

The cnut

Zoo

Pellegrini put him in his place at the end. He has some nerve complaining about decisions. Never gets called out because he’s a ‘character’ of course.

Green_Red

In fairness to Liverpool tonight, the atmospheric pressure was much higher today than the last few days, so thats what they're up against.

Nogbadthebad

Part of me wants rashford to score an offside goal in the 6th minute of 2 minutes extra time, with an assist by a pogba handball to beat this guys team at old Trafford. Just to see his implosion.

The rest wants us to tonk em by 4..

Ban

Part of me wants rashford to score an offside goal in the 6th minute of 2 minutes extra time, with an assist by a pogba handball to beat this guys team at old Trafford. Just to see his implosion.

The rest wants us to tonk em by 4..
And before that a red or 2 not given. I want to see him absolutely fuming. And then after a game to make that fake run to the dressing room like it's all good.